What to do when your ex life falls apart?

my ex girlfriend was bad to me and everything but i still stop by to see her ever few months to see how she's doing I am not trying to get back together or anything but it hurts me to see her life turn so bad part of me feels bad but then part of me knows she is doing it to herself but I'm not that ex boyfriend that feels like your life should fall apart she had big dreams but now they are all crashing down im just trying to be a good person and do what I feel is right.

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Every one of us faces challenges in life. How we choose to respond to them helps us grow. Be supportive, but let her sort things out her own way. Being a brake pedal for someone only prolongs the inevitable and may make things worse in the long run. You can be her friend, you can be supportive, but don't go too far.

• Thank you so much I will just let her do her i just felt bad because im doing so great in my life but she isn't but im gonna take your advice you are a good person for helping me thank you so much.

• Aww, you're welcome. I'm sure things will get better for her; but keep an eye on things. If there's ever any signs that she's really in distress and needs help, you should probably help her with that.

• For one that's not your responsibility. Yea you can still care about her but logically you can't do anything to change her life around. No matter what you say she probably won't listen.

• You got to move on... Stay strong. You can lend her advice if you want, but if she tries to make a move on you again, let her go. Just let her know the advice, that's all or do none of that and just move on