My wife had one night stand with her boss? How should I react? Divorce or give her a chance?

And she told me about it... she said it just happened in spur of the moment and she is feeling bad about it!

813

Most Helpful Girl

• mm I would say give her a chance if you feel that she is sincerely sorry and feeling guilty for it, if she is crying and scared of losing you, then give her a chance... We area all human and shit can happen, I believe the fact that she told you means that she was not planning to betray you. If you love her give her some rough time by telling her that you can't trust her, and maybe even leave the house for few days so she could feel scared of losing you. The only part i find strange is that you are saying that she told you the experience was great and fun.. why would she say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a tough one, but I would lean towards divorcing her. You see, if she really cared and felt bad about it, she simply just wouldn't do it again and would leave it at that. In my view, telling you doesn't show character, it shows her selfishness because she didn't tell you for your benefit, but for hers because she supposedly felt guilty.

if you have significant assets, I would be careful here but I would kick her to the curb. I wouldn't let her know this though. I would make all of your preparations then when you're ready, have her served with divorce papers because the less time she has to prepare, the more likely you'll be able to avoid a really messy battle.

What Girls Said 7

• Bye, bitch.

• Divorce

• But I love her

• Ok thanks for detail advice. I need to think of it seriously

• Ok hope that helped
      I hope you choose to leave her
      It would be better for You

• She's full of shit.

• once a cheater always a cheater

• if you have a child... maybe not...

• Divorce the bitch. Spur of the moment my ass. I really hate people who cheat they will do it again and are not worth your time, there are no good excuses either. Your wife is selfish, period.

• she was honest so i doubt it will happen again. she didn't have to tell you that so she obviously feels lots of guilt and remorse. that's 100% up to you. let me say im truly sorry you're going through this and if you choose to work ot out then seek consoling.

• What would you do? If your hubby does same?

• We have kids and i love him. plus i have no proof. only proof he lies a lot. so it's not easy to trust him we are working on it

• Hmmm ok. You know I asked her how your experience and she said it was great... they had fun...

What Guys Said 12

• I'd say to end it dude. In my opinion she will have already been attracted to her boss so the spur of the moment thing goes right out of the window. I've had women cheat on me and tell me and it never stopped them doing it again. From the position you're in now with the heart ache you're feeling from your wife cheating and destroying the trust and relationship you had, it's going to be hard to get back to where you were and build that trust again. I've had several cheating girlfriends and the first few I tried to forgive and forget but in the end it turned me into a paranoid wreck and no one deserves to feel like that. Hope you make the right decision dude and try and stay positive through this

• I think the fact that she told you about it herself is good on her part, there may be something of your marriage to salvage if she is genuinely repentant, but I wouldn't recommend it.

• If she's blaming on that it happened "in the spur of the moment" then that same "spur of the moment" could happen again

• How long you guys been together? Is she going to do something about her mistake? If so then how? Does she feel like having sex with others or she has feelings for her boss? If she wants to have sex with others, do you want that for yourself too? If yes, maybe you guys should start swinging? Open relationships won't work. Answer these questions and I'll comment again.

• Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I don't like being someone's fool. Did she use protection? Do oral on him? That may be the determining factor. Its one thing to cheat on you. Its another thing to expose you to disease. She was 100% concious of what she was doing.

• Clearly your wife is a materialistic bitch who is just trying to get leverage in the company by sleeping with the boss, very cheap. Then later when he started looking down on her, she started to 'feel bad' about what happened, nevertheless i will dump her if I were you.

• Do you not assume it would happen again?

Man, I'd cut it off.

Save yourself the heartache and headache.

• Yeh I guess it can happen again and again and again. Don't know what to do?

• Divorce, she doesn't respect you.

• Don't divorce. Give her a chance. She was honest about it. Realistically you've got to ask yourself why, spur of the moment or not, she had to find comfort in the arms of another man. If you think she's worth it, TRY to spice things up for her because as a guy I know how boring guys can be.

• she betrayed you and the sanctity of marriage, once trust is better it can't be repaired, marriage is feeling safe with the other person, not the opposite

• if she really love you then give her a chance. i know its a tough call. but if she is emotionally attached to u den give her a chance

• Reverse the roles and ask yourself this question.