My ex blocked me, should I block him back?

He blocked me from Facebook messenger, Instagram, and my number after spending 2 months texting me and trying to win me back (he ended our relationship), I rejected relationships until I saw a change in him, but agreed to be friends, our friendship quickly turned into him asking to be with me again, I told him to ask me when he next sees me and I will say yes (he lives an hour away) however I posted a picture with my guy friend and he seemed to assume I was sleeping with him, called me a snake and blocked me from everything without letting me explain. I attempted contact with no response from a different account.

When we broke up he told me he always looks on my social media and thinks about me, the only thing he didn't block me from was Facebook (only blocked on their messenger app, deleted me from Facebook) so I can only hope or guess he still looks at my profile. I know it sounds game playing but I did nothing wrong, he was the one playing games while trying to win me back, I just feel like if I block him maybe it would trigger a reaction out of him or at least help me have closure.

220

Most Helpful Guy

• You should thank your lucky stars that you didn't end up with this insecure little boy. He obviously can't handle a grown up relationship so I would block him so you never have to hear from him again... trying to get a reaction from him is beneath you... you are the prize.. you are higher value. People of high value don't seek reactions from people like this. Move on and know you dodged a bullet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him

What Guys Said 19

• Mmm realy this is most problem of many ex pairs sweety i can say u just this be strong don't block him but just ignore him when u will make something for u then just smile find for u moments what make u happy and uploads picks who u smile tomorow is another day then forgot on him he is not only one man on world and whit 100% cone somone better

• Yoy did nothing wrong so you have nothing to feel bad about. Do NOT block him, just never reply again

• There is a reason they are called an ex. You should move on and unfollow him on everything. The more you see the harder it will be for you to get over him.

• Block the fucker and get it over with

• Ah, children bickering. Sure, just block him. pfft.

• Yeah

• Ex CAN'T be friends (except if have a kid involved).

"if you treat an Ex well, he/she thinks you want the relationship back".

He did the right thing.
    Do the same.

• To not make any mistake, block him back.

• do what you want to feel true inside you.

• I would

• No move on you deserve better!

• Start look7ng for that second account that he's keeping tabs on you from first

• Block him. Move on.

• If he already blocked you, why would it matter if you block him? Sorry, am I missing the point here?

• I guess you shouldn't because then it will look intentional.

• Block him... He looks like a whore

• Block

• EX'S CAN NOT BE "JUST FRIENDS", GET THAT IN YOUR FREAKING HEADS PEOPLE

• BLOCK THAT @$$HOLE NOW!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Be the bigger person and ignore him I find ignoring a person is worst than acknowledging them