Do you keep or delete pictures of your ex?

I have several pics of me and my ex and even a funny video of us doing impressions. Right after we broke up, I thought about deleting everything but now, I've decided to keep them. Reasons? They bring back memories. If the pictures are deleted for good, the good memories are just kinda gone. Despite the breakup, I've learned how to control my emotions for a bit. I learned to accept the situation as it is and only remember the good times we had. In the future, I might even look back and think "Why the fuck was I with this guy?" lol. For me, deleting the pics would make me feel worse than keeping them.

• Keep
    42%(166)49%(661)Vote52%(495)
  • Delete
    44%(171)38%(517)Vote36%(346)
  • Other
    14%(54)13%(166)Vote12%(112)
No, it's not porn. Jeez.

Most Helpful Guy

• I deleted everything. I had one night where I ordered a pizza and drank a lot of liquor. I turned on all of our favorite songs and started with the earliest pictures of our relationship and enjoyed the memories of our 5 year relationship/engagement one last time before I completely moved on. Sounds dramatic and lame but it was a painful breakup. I am stronger because I leave pain behind.

• What was the reasons behind not wanting to continue the relationship or have you found why you were left behind? I have also found myself in a situation painful like this.

• Amen. Get rid of it all. Except for what you may need to keep around for evidence purposes in court. :-)

• Yes, I agree. Good for you because we can all Overcome anything through Christ. I mean there have been times of peril in my life when I cried out while driving a scooter with music of the religious type feeling God touch my heart with love calming me down so fast I stopped crying to the times I got upset at those who dogged me online and to those past relationships between people I lost. So I think it's good to get rid of those pictures. It's your choice. I pray it's a smart choice to. Actions speak louder than words.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's okay to keep them for a while, it's difficult to delete good memories, but once you start seeing someone new, it seems respectful and healthy to let the other person go in all forms.