After a break up, do you delete photos of your ex from social media?

• Yes, regardless of who ended it
  • Yes, only if they broke up with me
  • No
    Vote C

3437

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been lucky in the sense that any girlfriend I've had never wanted their photos taken. So I've rarely had to delete any couples photos.

However, I usually get rid of gifts from them, so I would assume I'd do the same with photos. I'm not really a big broadcaster in my relationships anyway. I tend to keep that stuff private... I think that if they were more photogenic and if the relationships were serious, then I might put them on social media, and then take them off if there's a breakup.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a purpose in deleting every picture with your ex. I save everything because I spent the majority of time and memories with that person and to delete it would be only cheating myself. In the future, I want to be able to show my children and family pictures of my life and since they had a huge impact on my life, I would want them to see pictures of them. That being said, I can understand why people do delete them, for some, if there was negative experiences and it's too hard for them to see it, deleting them might be the best option.