My girlfriend broke up with me for being too nice!

I was too nice and too sensitive and too caring to my girlfriend. She broke up with me for this. I won't make the mistake again. But how do I get back with ex girlfriend after she dumped me for being too nice? Please help...

77

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't get her back, as a matter a fact you shouldn't even want her, just move on to other girls and just remember that you should never be nice, never be a "friend", and stop being so reliable. Women need conflict, especially young ones. Be a jerk, but also be the alpha male. Don't be a doormat and stand up for what you believe in. Don't chase women, especially exes. Stay busy, have a life, never contact this girl again, move on. Let her get hurt and come chasing you, then just ignore her when she contacts you.

• Thank you mate. I did ignore her. Then after 10 days I send her an email. She started messaging me again and even asked me to come over. I said NO. But she called me last night. I told her if she wants to see me I might come if I'm maybe in the mood. She has a friend visiting this afternoon. I'm thinking of being an asshole and telling her to cancel plans with friend, tell him or her to f*** off because I'm coming. And act tough like that and pretend that I don't care abt her feelings.?

What Girls Said 7

• Dont be mean to her. If she dumped you that's her loss honestly there are tons of girls that adore guys like you. For example me! If a guy does even the littlest mean thing to me I just get so sad. I don't yell or get mad I just become really sad over it. She is not worth it. I have a friend who won't date nice guys but she always gets screwed over and got herpes... so honestly you won't get her back. You may get her back for awhile but she will leave you again and date some asshole player that will giv eher herpes! stay away dude.

• Thanks for the advice. I've read that if I start dating someone else it'll make her jealous and want me more. she tries to make me jealous by talking to other guys when we go out and she gets quite a bit of attention.

• Uhh what the hell? Girls are supposed to want caring guys! Dude, she's a bitch! If I could find one guy like you in my life you have no idea how much it would make a difference!

• Thanks. I've read a lot about how girls don't want nice guys and women prefer guys who ignore them a little bit and don't treat them too nicely. Maybe those website I read are correct? I dunno

• You deserve better Hun. At least you've learned for your next relationship to not be too passive. She doesn't deserve you. X

• thanks. but I think she was right. I was too nice, but also too clingy. Even a bit needy. I fell for this girl too fast. Feel as though she's the one. I realize my mistakes and what I should have done and what I shouldn't have done. I've given her some space and time. She still texts me and talks to me some times. She initiates, not me. So how, do I show her or convince her that I'm not going to be the same way if we get a second chance? Is there any way to make her see this? help..

• OMG she is such a bitch. Hun don't go back out with her its just not a smooth move. You want a girl that likes you for you. All I can tell you is be yourself and a girl should like you for that

• hahahahaha lol what to she gets a bastard shell come running back get a new nice girlfriend

• By stop being nice and becoming an asshole.

• Thanks. I ignored her. Then after 10 days I send her an email. She started messaging me again and even asked me to come over. I said NO. But she called me last night. I told her if she wants to see me I might come if I'm maybe in the mood. She has a friend visiting this afternoon. I'm thinking of being an asshole and telling her to cancel plans with friend, tell him or her to f*** off because I'm coming. And act tough like that and pretend that I don't care abt her feelings.? Even ,,,

• idiot, don't change who you are.

• i've totally changed dude. in the last few months, I've become a d***. a total jerk. and guess what..i was such a fool before being nice. now that I don't give a f... anymore, I'm getting quite a few girls. practically as many as I want. I still care most about my ex. but at least now I know how girls' minds work. they can't resist a guy who busts on them and talks shi* its kinda easy and fun.. Funny thing is I get bored of these girls in like 2 weeks. some days I still miss my ex

• don't be too passive. that's a definite turn off. have some edge, some mystery

• she dumped me again. said she has met another guy and she likes him too :(

what do I do? I still love her and want her back.. Pls help

What Guys Said 6

• Do not get this ex girlfriend back! MOVE ON...! learn your lesson like a man, we've all been dumped before. Now you know exactly what not to do. Next time don't be a wuss. be a challenge, stop agreeing with her, and be more UNPREDICTABLE... You need to visit sosuave.com

TIP: Because you are so nice, you need to say the first thing that come out your mouth even if its wrong, bad or may hurt women feelings. Just be yourself and take off that nice filter. It worked for me.

Keep your head HIGH... go flirt with other women, hang out with the fellas get have fun. Walk and don't look back...

• Try writing her a letter. It's a different but safe way to approach it.

I went through the same thing and got some really good advice on writing an ex a letter here ==> link

• She didn't dump you for being too nice, she dumped you for being too needy. It's a common misconception (especially in the age of "The Game" and David DeAngelo) that you have to be an asshole for girls to like you. Not true. Girls like guys like that IN SPITE of them being assholes, they like them because of other traits that usually come as part of the package (ie. confident, flirty, all the rest).

• thanks. you seem to know what you are talking about. so can you pls tell me how to portray not being needy and that I've changed so that I can get her back? she had a rebound thing. but they broke up just last week. now she has been texting me and asking me to call her and talk. what shall I do mate?

• Does she know what's going on with your life via Facebook or some other social network?

• f*** her friends :)

• I dated a girl for about six months that I totally feel for. We got along great never fought but one night, I had much drink on me and then got a little jealous and then embrassesed her in front of her friends. because of that she broke up with me right there and then. for the first week I tried to do everything in my power to get her back and then I didn’t call her for a couple of weeks. we did email but she stated that I had embrassed her and that she would never put herself through this again and that was the only thing that broke us up. (during this time, I actually contacted a spell caster prophetharry@ymail.com to help me put things together with his love spell and it helped me a lot After this spell was done I waited about 3 days and the next day she sent me a light hearted text in which I responded back to. we came back to together and for about a week now we are still together.

Shibu

• hahah I'm not using spells :P wtf

besides, she sounds like a respectful girl cos she dumped you for what you did.

thanks anyways shibu