I think my ex sabotaged our relationship, why do people do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mental disorder/childhood trauma/inability to grow.

Have known people in their 40s+ acting like 12 year-olds.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I definitely agree with your first statement. He's in his 40s and lives with his controlling/abusive mother. Looking back, I think he's a narcissist and acts 5.

• Wait, you mean he lives at her place? Or she lives at his place?

My mom is like that. I let her move in with me and it was a nightmare. practically had to kick her out & set more boundaries.

• He lives in his childhood home... I didn't know this until several months in. He had told me about childhood abuse by his mom, as well as present (and no boundaries). Of course he doesn't necessarily see it as "abuse" and probably thinks it's normal. I think ultimately he thought I was too good for him and so he subconsciously pushed me away.

Most Helpful Girl

• because they're not happy that you're happier without them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Done it... 1) To cut my losses... 2) so she'd call it off, I'm horrible with confrontation... 3) she wasn't good for me, a bad influence , she actually unfriended all my lady friend on Facebook.. like really? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I feel the girlfriend is ATM I've been pulling all stops to see her and talk to her etc but I feel she don't want us but says she does etc,
    Feeling like a fool

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know my ex was a cunt who constantly did shit i didn't like until i got tired of talking to her. Some people just don't care if they lose you. Change is too hard for most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be because they'd have felt guilty just walking out on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because sometimes the high road looks better and people ib general are petty and really dont gives af about anybody but themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't happy, but he was too much of a coward to be the one to initiate the break up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with this statement. I would like to know how he sabotaged the relationship though.

• people = shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • They're evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • to get away from you for no reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Most don't realize that they are doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To move on

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun, and you might just get what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people are vengeful, they hate seeing other people happy while they are miserable and will always bring others who are succeeding down with them.

I’m sorry for your loss, but at the same time I blame your partner just as much for not having more faith and belief in you to either reject what your ex was saying or enough courage to stand up against them.

Best of luck out there — Not all people are bad.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He wanted you to break up, because he couldn't do it himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are bitter and spiteful cunts

0|0
    0|0
  • Can will meet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes