Would you leave your partner if they became unattractive?

Be honest , if you no longer found your partner attractive , what would you do?
  • Yes
  • No

6177

Most Helpful Girl

• When we are young we focus on the way a partner looks and how they make us feel, but the reality is, you need to find a partner with the kind of qualities that stand the test of time. Yes looks come into play but you need to be with someone that allows you to be yourself, and your better self, someone you are happy to come home to. Someone you feel able to support and encourage to be their better self. If you think of a relationship as being a team more than about love and sex all these silly things won't matter, in the grand scheme of things this is fluff. Just something to think about.