He left me stranded. Should I say something?

I've been on about 7 or 8 dates with this guy...this is someone who is going to be in my life for a long time because his bro is engaged to my sis, so we're def gonna see each other again. But anyway, two nights ago we hung out with a group of friends. Every time we hang out, he acts like he's my boyfriend but then tells me he doesn't want a relationship. Yesterday he said he was going to call but he never did so I went to a bar with my friends. Long story short, I ran into him there. He said hello and then was really short with me and he went back to his friends. I didn't see him again all night and he didn't even say goodbye when he left. My friends ended up leaving the bar with some guys, so I was stuck with no ride home. So, I called my guy and asked him if he can pick me up since he lives literally walking distance from the bar and he said this "I'm sorry, I'm at home now and I'm drunk as well. You're gonna have to take a taxi" and I haven't heard from him since. He didn't even check if I made it home or not. Should I say something to him about it? I'm really hurt that he acted like that.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I'm not sure he likes you very much.

1. he acts like your boyfriend but he doesn't want a relationship with you

2. he says he will call but he doesn't

3. he didn't even say good bye to you when he was about to leave, not very boyfriend like

4. he didn't call to check up on you to see if you made it home safely

maybe he doesn't want to be your boyfriend

just leave him, and find someone who does and who will treat you better

What Guys Said 1

• From the sounds of it, you've got yourself a grade: A jackass. It seems as if you're nothing more than a "trophy girlfriend" to him, and that he'll show you off whenever he can to his friends and buddies.

Leave him in the dust. He's not worth the time or the affection.

What Girls Said 3

• One I think he only thinks of you as a friend ,your putting to much pressure on him let him breathe because if you keep acting this way he going to think your a drama queen .So just chill out and stop getting mad over this guy let him be and have fun and do what you gotta do. Because you doing all this isn't going to help you two at all.

• I would not get involved with this guy. You can be cordial to him, but do not date him or the whole friends with benefits. If he's more concerned about getting drunk than your getting home alright, he isn't worth your, or anyone else's, time.

• He is just not that into you nor casres about you but uses you whenever he feels like it. This guy is a jerk and is not showin you any attention so why even deal with him anymore? Move on meet someone else. He may try to come back if he sees you movin on and convince you that he is so sorry and will say everything you want to hear and will male excuses for his behavior. DONT FALL FOR IT. It is game cause some guys actually have no hearts when it comes to playin women emotionally. So forget him