What does it mean when your ex keeps logging into your mail?

my ex dumped me couple weeks ago and we both changed our passwords for emails/facebook (we had each others' passwords) he changed his password right after he dumped me but I only changed mine today, and I got a email notification saying I tried to log in too many times with a wrong password (which means he was trying to gain access to my email), and he keeps reactivating my facebook, what do you think this means? is he still thinking about me?

but it's really hard, because this is the guy I really loved for 2 years...and he kept telling me how much he loved me and how much I made him happy and how I took care of him etc...it's so sudden because of a stupid lie I told and now he's gone...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he's still thinking about you. But you probably won't like the thoughts. He sounds jealous, insecure. The worst part of this is his disrespect of your boundaries.

He's being a jerk.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he's trying to creep on you and see what you're up to. It could possibly be because he wants to see if you're still thinking about him. Sounds like a shady character though.

• i have so many questions, why would he break up with me because of a little white lie I told when he constantly kept telling me how much he missed me, how much he loved me, how happy he was with me! :( HELP!

• yeah...i don't get it :( do you think he'll ever want me back especially if he said he really loves me and is happy with me before we broke up...he just said he couldn't trust me :(

• I couldn't tell you, I don't know him.

• It means he needs to learn how to f*** off :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think that this ex is a bit possessive. Although he does not want to be with you, he also doesn't want anyone else to be with you either. Just get on with your life, don't even think about him. He wants you to still want him and not move on.

• then why did he break up with me? that's really confusing...do you think this will make him worried and want me back? I know I shouldn't let him back so easily, but you think this will make him chase me instead?

• I don't think that he wants you back. To be honest, I think you should move on