Is it petty to block an ex?

it was a toxic relationship. he still used me for the emotional support after the breakup, meanwhile he met someone else when his life got better.

3049

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I used to block all exes from the phone email and social media. Then all of a sudden they all started asking to be friends, but their boyfriends and let them talk to me so it's kind of like I'm the one being black now. But nah block away and I hope everything works out for you

• ot at all. They are an ex and you should cut off contact with exes. It is much more likely to cause problems for one or both of you now and in the future. "No contact" is not a way to get someone to come back to you; make it permanent, and it is a way to make sure that they never come back to you.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. I think it's the way you are tell yourself that you are ending that chapter in your life for good. Don't feel bad for him just think about your future.

• No it's not, I blocked my ex to make sure that I wasn't sucked back in by his arrogant charm again and it worked two years on he's not been able to contact me so he's some other woman's problem now. 🍾🍾🍾

• badass :) I admire you already lol