I have a controlling posessive baby daddy advice please

My baby dad left me for his ex when I was 2 months pregnant. now that our son is here he comes around a lot more he spends time with his son he stayed in the hospital with me we took pics that he put on instagram he flirts with me we still have sex we actually did while I was pregnant &he was with the girl. Anyway he is extremely posessive &controlling like he saw a chocolate covered rose in my room & kept askin where it came from & ate it in front of me cause he thought it was from another guy him &the girl broke up 2 weeks ago cause she found out he cheated on her I find out today that he comes &goes over both of our houses as he pleases. Last night I ignored his calls then he kept textin me &callin (I had company) he cussed me out called me bitches hoes all because I invited another man over to hang out then tells me I'm free to move on but any won't ever be with me if I do I guess some sort of reverse psychology & he yelled & told me that I better always answer his calls I'm just sick of this live triangle he won't let me go I love him & its harder to move on cause I see him a lot why does he treat me like this

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds emotionally immature and physiologically unstable. Is that not reason enough?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE