Is my ex being friendly or flirty?

Backstory, we were together for 3 years and engaged, We have a 14 month old daughter together and in the past after we broke up, we didn't have such a great relationship. For the past couple months we have been getting along pretty well. We Skype everyday and at first it was civil like talking about our daughter. Lately it seems its more flirty on his end. Has a girlfriend now, they started dating while I was pregnant. But anyway, while we Skype he is in his car and not in his house like its a secret were talking. The other day he mentioned how going to Disneyland would be a great trip for me, him, and our daughter to take. Then while we were skyping I stood up to get my daughter and he said "we'll that's a good view of you" referring to my butt. Then he brings up stuff about when him and I were together. I'm so confused and don't want to say anything since we're in such a good place but its brought a lot of feelings back and it's hurting me

12

Most Helpful Girl

• He's comfortable with you but because you two have been together there is a blur between him being friendly and him being flirty. Think about how he was flirty during your relationship and if it seems like what he is doing now there is your answer. But most importantly if you are feeling hurt you really need to establish some boundaries with him since he has a girlfriend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It is like when we were dating. On new years, he called me drunk and left a voice mail telling me he loved me and our daughter. then he came to visit for her birthday and I was laying on the bed putting our daughter to sleep and he sat on the other side of her and then held my hand. I don't know what to do or how to bring it up. I'm not great with confrontation

• You have to work into it then! :] Remind yourself that the longer you wait the more you feel confused, your daughter might get confused (if she's old enough to notice these things), & kind of psych yourself into asking. You can start off with "I'm confused. (Aren't you seeing someone?) What are we doing?" And if you do still love him & you want to give it another try you may want to mention that, too. The longer you wait the more paranoid/confused you may get/feel. In the end you'll be relieved