Is it possible to get a feeling you're supposed to be with someone?

This may sound completely strange, it even does to me, but I often get this weird feeling that I know who I'm going to end up with.

I've dated some guys (not that many, but a handful-nothing really serious), but the last one I previously kind of knew him. We went to school four years ago and just recently ran into each other. We started talking a lot and once I hung out with him. I stayed the night but we only made out and watched a show. He also talked about all of his ex girlfriends (one was a little while ago). After that, we only talked on and off and when we made plans, he would never for sure make them, then cancel last minute. I figured he was flaky or still getting over his ex so I stopped talking to him but he would randomly message me and say things like "hey stranger" or tease me and say "go to bed". I still really like him, sadly, but haven't talked to him in awhile. My friends say they think he likes me but is freaked out or something.

Oddly, every time I think about him, I feel "at home" or like we're supposed to be together eventually. When I was with him, it felt like I had always known him (we never talked in school either), I was so comfortable with him.

Is it weird to think that you know who you're supposed to be with? Why do I get this weird gut feeling?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird at all. You've known him for a long time and you know that he's great that's why you feel like you're supposed to be with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE