My ex boyfriend throw a tantrum?

I broke up with this guy like 2 months ago after he treated me coldly for a complete month. Now I'm currently in a relationship with a new guy, but my ex boyfriend keep sending me text once in a while, saying how he misses our sex and he wanted it again. He sent this text even before I met this new guy, so at that time I told him if he wants me back we can reconcile but he has to promise to behave nicely this time. He agreed, we reconciled and again he acted all cold. I gave up on him, I let it go and that's how I ended up with this new guy. Recently he got to know that I'm dating this new guy, and he sent me a text saying he wishes me happiness. After few minutes he sent me another text "this guy just be together with you for sex. He completely won't love you" I got upset and confronted him, and he started babbling how he gave me value, but it's just that he refused to be in relationship with anyone right now. I told him that I am so confused with his attitude, he doesn't want to be back together, but he's acting like he owns me? He got upset and said he did that because he loves me and even though he doesn't want to be in relationship with anyone, he still try to protect me. I was like WTF is wrong with this guy? Why can't he just leave me alone? I gave him chances again and again to get back together, once I'm his, he take me for granted and when I walked away, this is how he behaves? Once I told him why did you acted bad last time, if not I won't leave you, we will still be together now and I'm still yours. He said "You're still mine and you will always be, don't go and shackle up with other guys... I'm jealous :'-(" at this point, he really started to sound weird, because we already broke up!? Guys? Care to shed some light on why he's behaving like this? What does he wants actually?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't say just guys, but some people don't realize what they have until its gone. I was in a similar situation to the point that its not even funny. It seems like he doesn't want to date you "right now" but wants to keep you on a lease until he feels like he is ready to date again. So while your with this other guy he feels like he doesn't have the control over you anymore and comes back into the picture to cloud your head. He now knows that he just can't comeback when he wants since there's a new guy so he's trying to push his way back into your heart.

Cut him off, because if not he will try to get more and more into your head until he has you. Guys like him don't know how to quit and the more you let him do it, the more riskier he is going to get. Say if you took him back, he would just get comfortable again and not try anymore because he has you. Selfish people like him only want to work hard to get you, but could careless after they have you.

Block his number, he has some serious control issues something you are better off without.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I deleted him from my FB and his number too, when he knew it he got mad and was acting like a drama king! I wish I could give him a kick!