Married Couples - Have you ever cheated?

This is to all the married couples out there... have you ever cheated in your marriage? And if you have... what happened? Did the other person find out? Did you keep it a secret? Was it a one time thing or did you do it often? I'm curious because I have only been married for about 2 years now and I come from divorced parents who were constantly cheating on each other... and I'm afraid that if I or my husband cheat then our marriage might end badly... so I want to know what other experiences are out there to give insight into why married people cheat and what the outcomes have been... feel free to be anonymous just looking for answers!

Thanks!

527

Most Helpful Guy

• I never have but I think my wife did. She never admitted it but did admit to a form of cheating which was devastating enough. I came within a hair of divorcing her. We have kids and I didn't want them to come from a broken home so we worked it out. I saw there were things I could do to make things better. She did too. We survived and all that's in the past. We have a pretty good relationship now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow that takes a lot of courage to overcome that break and trust and I really admire you for that and I'm glad to hear that her past mistake doesn't affect the relationship negatively today