My ex boyfriend wants to marry me... what do I do?

This is a long one... I dated this guy for 1.5 years. We broke up 8 months ago on my birthday but we still live together because neither one of us could afford to move out. He works on the road doing flooring so he's never home anyway. About 2 months ago he came home after a job for 3 weeks. We were rekindling things and talking about getting back together. Then he left for Minnesota for another job. He fell in love with a girl he knew for 6 DAYS and had sex with her. I found out later when I drove over 6 hours to visit him at a job in Missouri. I used his computer to check my email while he was at work and I found all these messages to her telling her she was better than me, how beautiful she was compared to me, etc. And she is prettier, I saw her pictures. I was heartbroken. When he came back from work I told him what I found and we had a huge fight.

Fast forward a month later. He's still working on the road right now. He texted me to ask me my ring size and I got him to admit he was planning on asking me to marry him when he returns. I told him not to do it. I always wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, always dreamed of him being the one these 2 years we've known each other, but I just can't get over what he did with that girl when I thought we were getting back together. Especially since he thought she was his soul mate. By the way, it didn't work out with her because she's a whore. He's 27 and she just turned 18 which makes it worse that he fell for her. She wanted to move here when he finished the job and kick me out but he told her no, and so never ended up taking her with him even though he wanted to be in a relationship with her. She found someone else to sleep with a month later even though they were messaging back and forth.

Sorry for the length of this. I just don't know what to do. My heart is broken and it would be so easy just to get back together with him. He comes home in 2 weeks and I don't know what I'll do :( I hate that he let a high school slut completely destroy everything we had. And when I try to tell him how hurt I am he just keeps saying I never would have found out if I didn't snoop... so it's my own fault I'm hurt. Because technically he's single and did nothing wrong.

21