My boyfriend slapped his ex gf?

just because she told him idiot and childish and he doesn't feel sorry at all so I'm afraid he'll do the same to me in future. He told me he could be mean and cold blooded when he gets angry. its just the way he is he says, should I accept that we are going 6 months now

74

Most Helpful Guy

• While I personally believe everyone deserves a good slap from time to time, I know it isn't a popular belief, calling someone childish is not even close to a good reason to slap someone. Chances are he will strike you eventually for no good reason. All couples fight, and calling someone childish isn't that big of a deal.

If he at least felt bad about it, that would be something, but he doesn't. That is what concerns me. Now if she had tried to hurt him by mocking the fact that his mother was dying or something, that would be incredibly cruel and I think deserving of a good slap.