Do you have regrets about not "making the move" on the girl?

Do you fellow shy guys/girls out there have regrets about not making the move when you should have and then you lost a decent girl/guy over it?

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• ALWAYS, I'm really shy and it's hard for me to admit that I like someone, even to my closest friends. And I always regret not telling that person my feelings. My advice for you is to just biuld up some confidence and tell her. Don't be annoying or harras her, but tell her what you feel in the nicest way possible. The worst thing that can happen is that she doesn't like you, but this way you can move on and later on qhen you do find that person, all the other girls that didn't like you are going to regret not giving you a chance. Confidence is key. And don't get deppressed if a girl rejects you, and sorry to tell you, but it WILL happen, and possibly more than once. But instead of thinking of what you can lose, think of what you can gain if she says yes :) Hope this helps!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ya you're totally right, but unfortuntely for me I'm 27 and every, little every girl I've told how I felt has thrown me the friend card. So its getting tougher to keep the bright side out.

• I have a question.

You said "all the other girls that didn't like you are going to regret not giving you a chance"

What will make them regret it?

• Because they're gonna see what they're missing out on. They're gonna see how happy you make someone else and how happy you are and they'll regret not being the person that you're with. you know?