My ex boyfriend keeps emailing me, does he still have feelings for me?

My ex continuously emails me. He broke up with me almost 9 months ago. I have not spoken to him until recently. I don't get if he still has feelings for me or if he misses me. But he never says anything regarding our relationship or that he apologizes nothing like that. I even changed my phone number because of how hurt and betrayed I felt. This is the message that he just sent me last week that I just saw today:

"I've been interning at CN Vet. You still take the pets there? I can see if they're behind on their shots and check ups and have the girls send you annoying letters and phone calls heeheehee"

A part of me thinks that it might just be that he misses me or that he wants me to know what's going on is in his life. But he continuously emails me even if I don't respond for a week.

Should I continue to ignore him or just straight out ask him what he wants? Is that a stupid idea?

* we dated for 8 1/2 years.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight out ask him, and explain that you are confused. If you do not want any contact at all from him anymore, tell him so and just ignore and automatically delete an e-mails that you receive from him from that point on.