Since when does a dumper need a closure?

My ex broke up with me exactly one month ago to try something with my "best friend" and now that I've made the steps to move on and started dating he came back. I had begun NC and then after a few days he began to texting me and calling me. So like an idiot I have answered his calls. He called asking me how I've been and updates on my life. He then mentions my feelings for him and I get on the defensive and we get on arguments. He is in an official relationship with the woman I thought was my best friend and yet he keeps asking me when I'm meeting up with him to “talk”. When I refuse he gets upset and asks me very defensive questions and throw in my face how happy he is with her and things they've done, that we never did. So today he sent me a text asking him to meet him someplace and giving him closure. Why would a dumper, who is "happily" in another relationship, need closure?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He screwed up and wants to test the water with you again. Don't fall for it. Let him and your "best friend" enjoy each other and move on.

• Is that the case? He told me in all the phone conversations that "I'm so happy with her! Even though we argue every single day I love every minute of it!" He tells me he upgraded and that he loves her. He told me he just cared but as a friend since I was his best friend and partner in crime and he missed everything about me.

• LOL wow... thanks! :) im kinda new at this relationship kind of a thing

• No problem. I wish you all the best with your situation. Just be careful guys are crafty.