10 Reasons Why White Women Should Date Indian Men (Asian, Not Native American)

GuyAdviceFromGuy

10 reasons why white women should date Indian men (Asian, not Native American)

Above, Tony Kanal and Gwen Stefani were an item for a long time before she started dating douche bag Gavin Rossdale. Tony Kanal and Gwen Stefani's breakup inspired the hit song by No Doubt called "Don't Speak". Of course, I'm not really helping my cause with this article by launching it with a picture of them, but figured I'd start off with a recognizable photo of two Pop culture icons (who am I kidding, half you people were just being born or were only two years old when "Don't Speak" was first released)

Before I begin, I just want to thank Pinterest for being a bitch by making my life difficult trying to find photos with their crude sign-up-if-you-want-to-do-anything-with-these-photos pop-up box....ahem...okay

(disclaimer: this article is intentionally meant to piss some people off, it's written with a pinch of Steven Colbert esque humor, a dash of sarcasm, marinated in troll semantics, sprinkled with a bit of psuedo-racism, and with a hint of double-standards in stereotypes that I wrote with a blase attitude and that I'm well aware of, and finally, it's slow roasted in some seriousness with curry powder, enjoy your meal)

(Also Indians and Pakistanis will be used interchangeably toward the end of this article because i'll envitably get tired of typing both out)

Face it, Indian and Pakistani men are the last to be accepted in America...slowly but surely however, the Indian and Pakistani people are starting to be accepted in the melting pot that defines the American culture. It took a long time for the people of America to accept Irish people, Italians, Black people, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese people, etc. and the most recent...Indians and Pakistani people....are finally starting to be accepted in the West. You see some Indian people in American movies now, hear them in your music, see them listed as credits to some shows, and laugh at their jokes as some are comedians, so you know...that it's not all just Dunkin Donuts and 7-Elevens with Indians and Pakistani people. However, despite the influence Indian people had on the Hippie culture of the 60s and 70s, despite the effect Hinduism, and what not, had on New Age thinking and all that Yoga you see popular in today's Western Culture, despite how Indians have been in America media (think the bands Soundgarden and Queen) you rarely see a white girl with an Indian guy out in public. But this will change, if not today, be prepared for your kid's generation to be more open to interracial dating.

Below are 10 reasons you should date an Indian guy.

1.) Kids that are born mixed of half Indian and half white genes will never need to get a tan

Think about all the money you spend at the tanning salon trying to get your pasty white skin to get that perfect tan shade color. Now imagine all the money you'll save when your kids won't have to ask you for tanning money because they won't need it. Imagine the huge reduction in the probability of your kids getting skin cancer, because your kids won't have to bake in the sun at the beach. Think about the envy of the kids at school when they walk past your mixed race children as they whisper to themselves "look at that perfect light brown honey skin" also, think of the embarrassment you'll save for yourself because your kids won't use tanning spray that would have otherwise made them look like the Guidos on Jersey Shore. You can thank this article when you get your groove on with an Indian guy. Below are some pictures of Half Indian (or Pakistani) and Half White celebrities.

Half white and Half Indian singer Norah Jones was the boner causing result of Sue Jones and Indian sitar legend, Ravi Shankar.

Yes, Ben Kingsley, the actor who played Gandhi, is indeed half Indian, look at that perfect bald head.

Avan Jogia, the former Nickelodeon child star father's is in fact a British expat of Gujarati Indian decent. On his mum’s side, Jogia is Welsh, English, and German. He was once famous for being that guy Miley Cyrus made out with, but now, Jogia is better known for his role in ABC Family drama "Twisted" where he played a half-Indian character.

Zayn Malik, from One Direction, is half Pakistani and half English. Ladies, look at that hair, look at those eyes? Doesn't he make you (r mouth) wet (for some chocolate)?

Check out this babe, Angela Jonsson, half Indian and Half Icelandic model shot to fame after she won the Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt in 2011.

Model, Actress, and Fashion Designer Lisa Haydon was born of an Indian Father and Austrailan mother, she is best known for her work in the Bollywood comedy-drama film, Queen (2014)

2.) Your kids will be born incredibly smart

Somewhere hidden away in the far corners of the office floors of giant firms like Google, Twitter, Verizon, Samsung, Dell, and Macintosh...are a bunch of Indians huddled around computers and they quietly do their work as Software Engineers, Computer Programmers, Network Administrators, Quality Assurance testers, and Systems Analysts. The same guys you see waddling down the street with brown sandals, unibrows, and wabbling their head from side to side when answering "yes" to some question are the same dudes that wrote the code to your online banking app. Their kids...are spelling bee champions who can spell words just as long as their last names. Now just imagine getting it on with said dudes...you'll give birth to the next Zayn Malik who'll probably end up a Doctor when he grows up...or will work in the field of Quantum computing, or programming the first Articial Intelligence program in between sips of curry. So hop to it, get busy with an Indian guy.

3.) Interracial children are less prone to genetic diseases due to genetic diversification

Don't believe any of the trollish and racist hogwash you read online about interracial breeding being a sin or bad for the gene pool. As humans, we seek out genes (outside of our conscious mind) that are varied from our own genes to decrease the odds of genetic anomalies in our offspring (which is why we have a very high probability of not being attracted to our own siblings). But one might argue why we are predisposed to marrying or dating within our own race if that's the case...well, that has less to do with biology and more to do with our own prejudices and biases. If we look outside our own race, we see that interracial mating actually diversifies the genes of our offspring more greatly than staying within our own race, and the following YouTube video serves as a great watch, for both point 2 and point 3.

4.) It's very likely that racism toward Indians was programmed into your mind because your dad's generation considered chest hairiness as sexy...until Indians arrived

Our generation is concerned about waxing this...or waxing that...but back in the day, your white dad was buying chest hair growth products to attract the ladies....Next thing you know, you got a bunch of Indians coming to America in the 1960s and 1970s that have hairy chests and the white women go nuts, realize that the blend of white genes with brown genes will result in the perfect amount of body hair for their offsprings, and they all start chanting "hare hare, Krishna Krishna", start rocking hindu dots and trance out to sitar music while high on LSD. So what does the American Media and the American government do? they outlaw psychedelic drugs, and start pinning up male models with absolutely no body hair in Calvin Klein ads, and then spread a myth that Indian penises are small...which brings me to the next point...

5.) Your racism toward Indian people (and other ethnicities) are not your own

Asian penises being small is just a myth. I can't find the article I read before that debunked this so instead I'll conclude this point with a quote I found on this topic today plus a stat: "it's color was its size" and, the fact that the average penile length globally is a little over 5 inches.

6.) You'll rarely see an Indian serial killer or psycho or womanizer in America

When was the last time you saw an Apu looking dude with the last name "Patel" on America's Most Wanted or Forensic Files? Your more likely to end up like Susie Salmon in Lovely Bones if you have a white boyfriend than you are with an Indian boyfriend. You're more likely to end up on Crystal Meth dating a white guy than you are dating an Indian guy. You'll see more white guys shoot their wives to death, then, stab their dogs, kill their kids, burn down the house and then kill themselves over debt and marriage problems. You're more likely to be stalked by a sexual predator whose a white guy or black guy than a guy whose Indian. What do we conclude from all this? It's more logical and safer to go brown.

7.) Indian men are less to cheat on you and dumping you for an arranged marriage is a misconception

Statistically, Indian men are less likely to cheat on you than White men because its a lot harder for Indian guys to get laid with white women, hence, they are less likely to cheat. Also, contrary to popular belief, Indian men are not going to strap you to the kitchen, dominate the household with a patrichrial system or dump you for the village girl from the motherland. As a matter of fact, more Indian parents than not, are inviting to their children marrying an "outsider" and most Indian men believe in equality in a relationship.

8.) Indians are less likely to be in huge debt and more likely to have higher household income

Which means your relationship won't struggle too much with financial troubles. Indians are more likely to save money, earn more, have higher household incomes, and have college degrees.

https://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/asian-americans-lead-all-others-in-household-income/

9.) Indians invented the Kama Sutra

The sacred text on intimacy, need I say more?

Above, the Kama Sutra condensed down, laughably, to the ever so famous college poster that dominates fraternities and male dorm rooms.

10.) Indian men are less likely to be commitment phobic because India values marriage highly which is evident in Indian movies which are akin to American chick flicks and since women like chick flicks he's more likely to cuddle with you while watching said movies and you'll end up watching it with the captions on too. Plus, Indian movies are on average 2.5 - 3 hours long which means, more cuddling time. Also, you'll probably have an Indian friend some day from your work so you'll probably go to an Indian wedding at some point in your life and you will fall in love with the jewelry, the traditional female dress and the henna. And yes this last point is long.

Because getting married is considered a high achievement in the Indian culture, Indian men are more likely to want to be with you for the long term and are more likely to pop the question. Not to mention the weddings are highly extravagent and the jewelry is off the hook with crazy cool patterns that puts American jewelry to shame. So there you have it.

Thank you come again.

22
26

Most Helpful Guy

• Chief16
    Um, yeah. No. I think its just enough if people put aside racial prejudice and see us as normal reasonable human beings. I think its just fine, if they can do that much.
    There's no need to give them a bunch of reasons do date outside their pool. Besides what guy would want to date a girl who already has a closed mind?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Good, probably one of the more intelligent responses here

• Chief16

Well, you did say Indians are intelligent after all. The Indians can't change the world, but we can change ourselves and the world will change with us.

Most Helpful Girl

• RJGraveyTrain
    Or:

You can date whoever you want without basing it on race while not relying on generally unsupported statistics.

Seriously, I don't get this weird obsession with ethnic men wanting to date white women. They're not trophies.
    Is this still revelant?
    • And before you use the argument that you couldn't include all races of women to avoid it being "too long", that would have been easily fixed by simply saying "women" instead of focusing on white women specifically. Seriously, I don't get the white fixation.

• Nothing in the article states anything about ethnic men being obsessed with white women, and you know what? Indian men are the trophies, not white girls, what, with all the 28 year old white chicks working at places like Steak N Shake and Starbucks, with kids no father in sight, complaining can't afford shit but always has money for Parliament Menthol Lights, dolphin tattoos, and tuition for a useless cosmetology degree... time yáll got off your high horses and realize the only thing good about you is the chocolate milk you could produce sleeping with a man of color, now be gone, you ungrateful cur.

• How nice and hypocritical of you to challenge white women not be closed minded about race yet, the entire take focuses on white women and you blatantly insult them in the most racist way possible.

You sir have written the most hilariously racially hypocritical take I have ever seen on G@G. Congratulations.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2125
  • ElissaDido
    HAHA lol I don't know what to say lol
  • xXiTacoXx
    Let them date whoever the fuck they want. >o >

-Sincerely, a non-white chick.

Seriously, what is with non-white guys on gag like targeting white chicks? Like, I've seen questions about why they're racist for not wanting to date these guys while at the same time asking questions, and making myTakes about why they should date them? What the hell man? They're women, not trophies.
    • Well I mean, at the end of my mytakes article I'm not gonna be all like (if you're open to interracial dating) I don't need to get super specific about every point I make, nor am I gonna spend the time replacing the word "should date" with "should consider dating" I see people all the time that say they're open minded in general who won't even consider dating outside their race and for what? Because society would frown upon you? What's the reason? You have to look within yourself

• "Seriously, what is with non-white guys on gag like targeting white chicks?"

You're acting as if non white girls on GAG don't ask a billion questions about white guys.

• xXiTacoXx

@MyUsernameRules I do, but it's not as common, and they're not trying to force someone to like them. They usually ask because they have a crush, not just to get a white dude because he's a white dude.

• MissMc3
    1) Overall white is the most desirable skin color

2) Indians are far below on the list of intelligent races. Whites and Asians take the cake in that respect every time, so don't even try with that bullshit.

3) Interracial children are more susceptible to diseases by far, because they can get diseases from both races. You can see it in animals of all kinds, they have shorter life spans when unnaturally mixed.

4) Females racial preferences have absolutely nothing to do with their family anymore, pretty sure we're past this shit by now.

5) Why are Indians so insecure about being Indian? And no, if I don't like Indians it's because I don't like Indians and is not influenced by anybody else, so deal with it.

6) That is simply a lie, and you're making it sound like we should be worried you'll rape us.

7) So if you had more access to white women you would cheat on us? So basically, you're no better than any white man.

8) So we should be basing our relationships on income?

9) So we should base our relationships on who wrote what book on sex? That's actually kind of disturbing. And no, Asians are physically just smaller in comparison to other races, so typically do have smaller penises. They're equally proportionate compared to your size, but small compared to other races.

10) Why Indian men are so desperate for white women is sad and gross. Also, for example, Hindu's (one of many Indian religions) believe that women are less than a man and should be obedient to their husbands and sons. What white women wants to deal with that bullshit? Sicks believe women are cursed and condemned. In Islam women are given "guidelines" to abide by. Muslims want to legalize raping white women, because "they need it". Indian girls are also not allowed in other peoples homes are close to the men when they are menstruating.

So fuck your opinions, I will never, ever, under any circumstances, date an Indian man.
    • love-jesus

First of all, Indians are Asians and second not all Indian people are superstitious, misogynists and religious freaks. Not every Indian guy is vying for white women's attention on social media sites, it's usually the uneducated and uncultured ones from remote areas. Why are you harbouring so much anger, resentments and hatred toward all Indian people?

• MissMc3

@love-jesus Because most Indian men think this, isn't that obvious? And no, it isn't "just some", it's their religions. Their religions think women are lesser and think getting a white woman is the ultimate goal in life. Do you think white men sit around hoping and praying for black women? Or make lengthy MyTakes of excuses for why black women should date them? No. This is a strictly indian Male problem and it's getting on my nerves.

• love-jesus

You probably haven't been around a lot of Indians. I live in Toronto, which has one of the largest Indian expat community. I have been to a few Bollywood dance classes and met some amazing people there. The majority of the Indian guys went to college and are successful IT professionals. I have also attended two traditional Indian weddings and the bride were white women. They are one of the most kindest and hospitable people I know. You have to broaden your horizon.

• Phoenix98
    *shakes head* o dear another one of these lol you people really should drop the whole thing if you put as much effort into actually finding a women as you do trying to convince women that they should be with the Indian race or some other race instead of another race then you'd have a woman and you wouldn't have any need to create these things to begin with.
    • Dude, I'm just trying to get some points added to my account, to be honest, I've been with women of many different races and it's never been a problem because I've never made it a problem

• Phoenix98

Ok good, I thought you we were all thinking you were one of those whiny guys who makes these kinds of takes and complains, because there are a lot of those kinds on here.

• ConsultantIsBack
    -gets rejected by hot white girls
    -writes gag article out of revenge
    Just lol
    I'm sure all the girls are going to come flocking to you now Hahaha
    • - currently dating a white girl
      - got help from her writing this article
      - commenting back to someone making assumptions off said article

• Oh my bad

• Where are you from. Where do u live in India? @myTakeOwner

• QuestionMan
    How about we let people date whomever the FUCK THEY WANT instead of this bs of trying to "logically" convince someone that there are benefits of dating a certain group.
    • Well I see that you read mytake and if you don't like it, all I gotta say is.."haters gonna hate"

• TripleAce
    I've seen plenty of Indian guys with other ethnicities. The Indians that have trouble are the more ethnic types. Compared with other races the ethnic version is loved, like a thick accent Italian but not a thick accent Indian. Usually if that Indian is westernized and born outside of India, no issues there he will find any girl he wants like anyone else. And girls have it easier as they are quite attractive

• True, the more ethnic Indians typically don't flirt with women outside their race, usually they are in the process of assimilating to the Western culture

• Pat8707
    Man, quit being so desperate and stop hating your own race.
    • Okay, so assuming I'm even Indian... the article pretty much states why. white women... should... date Indian men, so how is that hating?

• Anilkumar11
    I am Indian I know if I love someone I have to 've with her. Or if I do arrange marriage then also don't want to cheat ma wife. Or if I do love I do the same. I know western like white people cheat more and more which I don't want any girl to date. I want to date ma own race.
    • Cool, thanks Anil for your comment, much appreciated, one thumb up

• Yeah thanks but it's a fact white cheat more. And thanks to like ma opinion

• BelleGirl21
    I'm pretty okay with my pasty white skin. Hope you can get over it too.
    • I have a vampire fetish so bust out some fake vampire fangs too

• fondue
    LOL. Lmao/10. Not to mention nearly unimpeded access to delicious indian food via your mother in law who hates you on the dl and so will try to kill you by feeding you to death.
    • Indian moms then probably try to kill their own kids because they feed them to death too

• fondue

There's a fine line between love and hate.

• Ariel1990
    what a bullshit... i am sure it was written by indian men.. indian complex... i dont get this too. why would white girls want to date an indian.. mind your own business and hunt your own women... right?
    • I forgot to add in my article that Kelli Ali from Sneaker Pimps is also half Indian and Half White, she's gorgeous, way better looking than you

• Ariel1990

and what now... it doesn't change the fact that u indian would do anything to get a white trophy wife... dont understand that.

• Cristalle5

WHo says "what a bullshit." You aren't an English speaker that's for sure.

• lonerider
    I am Indian and all I could think of while reading this is that you're a guy who's desperate to date a white girl. You know what? Anyone can date anyone they want. As long as the person is good hearted, a bit attractive and a bit focussed in life.
    • Make all the assumptions you want bro, but this article stated nothing about what race I am, or whether I'm desperate or not, keep in mind, commenting on a mytake doesn't necessarily mean you have to make an assumption, you can ask questions off what you read first

• pinolly
    Next up: 10 reasons why non white men shouldn't have such an unhealthy infatuation with white women
    • MissMc3

RIGHT?

• I've dated outside my race plently of times with women of many different races, so I guess I just have an unhealthy infatuation with women in general

• Preach

• Jesseismyname
    WTF is this? I don't even know how to comment on this.
    • It's okay guy, calm down... you know.. take a deep breath... eat some beef jerky... go listen to some white people music... like Slipknot or something.. maybe some Limp Bizkit... then take a deep breath again... and then concentrate... and then formulate a comment... I believe in you

• You should have read the disclaimer at the start of the article, if you had and took it seriously you would have realized how butt hurt you would have gotten by it, not read it, and probably wouldn't be commenting on it right now

• AdamThomas

The first comment actually made me LOL. I'm gonna listen to some white people music.

• PippiL
    My cousins are half white, half middle eastern, and they are so lovely. Gorgeous skin and shocking blue eyes. Not to mention their parents speak to them in different languages, so they were both trilingual by the age of three.
  • ThisDudeHere
    Why precisely white women though? Why not black, east Asian or... indian?
  • AsianFlower
    I still love my Indian ex-boyfriend, and always will. He was one of the best boyfriends I ever had. We got on so well. He was always so tender and affectionate yet also very masculine, quiet-natured and strong. He cared for me in the deepest possible way. Despite the cultural differences, we shared a deep understanding of one another. Even though we are both with other people now, I still think of him everyday. He will always have a special place in my heart. As for your points above, he was successful, wealthy and alpha male (#8). But he did settle down and marry an Indian girl (#7) via arranged marriage. In some ways I feel like he was the one who got away.
    • This is really sad 😔 I hope you're both happy now though

• If he was smart he wouldn't have had an arranged marriage. 😉

• anonymous1000
    I like indian guys features and halfs are def nice looking , I don't like Indian girls looks though at all, but they will marry Indian in 99%
    • Icey123

You are obviously and Indian guy lol. You have terrible English. Indian guys are the least desired race of guys. Just let that sink in. No race of women wants to date you that is why articles like this need to be written. Indian women are beautiful. Lots of guys like the Indian girlfriends that I have. I think they are pretty too.

• @Icey123 You are obviously Donald Trump, please go back to Twitter and fight Jimmy Kimmel, don't come here and troll my article, thanks

• @Icey123 you're a retard, I'm Indian and I know tons of guys in my community dating/marrying white girls. Some are traditional and just prefer to marry Indians.

Sure we might not be the most sought after race, but when they get to know us, they see the qualitative difference between Indians and black/white guys. We earn more, are better educated and know how to treat women with respect.

I personally didn't have too much difficulty dating beautiful white girls but then I am considered to be attractive also, so I did have that advantage.

• mutedaisy
    There is a long list of other brown ethnicities that are compatible to this list.
    • That also includes black people, black people aren't really black, they're just darker brown

• I think he means other races like arabs, persians, latin americans who are also considered to be brown.

• YourFutureEx
    Um, any white girl influenced with this article could contact me lol :P

Well, every race has their own perks :)
    • I was influenced to laughter lol.

• @BelleGirl21 I know you were thinking about me the whole time you read this take ;)

• Naturally! 💙

• AdamThomas
    1) That's a fair point.
    2) There are smart Indians and there are stupid ones, just like every other race.
    3) If this is true, does this only happen with white women + non-white men, or is there a reason you're focusing on white women?
    4) I doubt they did that just because Indians arrived.
    5) As if the myth that black men have the biggest dicks.
    6) There are more white guys in America than Indians, of course it's more likely, duh. Over here in the UK though a lot of paedophiles rape gangs seem to be Pakistani Muslims though, so I wouldn't say "brown" people are any better than white people.
    7) Usually people choose people they fond attractive, and usually that means lots of other people find them. attractive. Telling them to choose you because you're unattractive to many other people isn't a great way of attracting anybody.
    • MissMc3

He's focusing on white women because Indian men are absolutely desperate for white women, it's disgusting.

• AdamThomas

@MissMc3 - I've noticed many non-white men on here talk about how racist white women are while trying hard to convince them to date men of their race, when at the same time in doing so they themselves are excluding every other race by focusing solely on white women.

• MissMc3

Agreed, I see the exact same thing. They think we're racist if we date a white man, but they aren't racist for only wanting to date white women. It really bothers me, and it bothers me that more women don't notice it.

• sweettckae
    yeah.. I think Im good with white men, theyre sexier to me. not because someone says "i think" you should date these people...
    • Cool story bro

• sweettckae

Don't get butt hurt homie

• I hope you find a nice white man to marry, I wish you the best in life. My butt however, for your information, feels fine and has never been better.

• IceEverest
    You just added more fuel to "SOME" white women's ego. Which is the prime cause you had to write this take...
    Yours sincerely
    Indian brother
    • And did Martin Luther King add fuel to white people's ego when he spoke about segregation?

• IndianCanadian
    Good article overall. Though Indians and Pakistanis might have the same genes, they are polar opposites. Pakistanis are mostly Muslims whereas we Indians are Hindus, Christians and Atheists and we share much the same values as westerners.

This is why Indians are able to integrate well into any country they migrate to while Pakistanis are known for engaging in crime, terrorism and rape-gangs, of course not all, but many do. My advice to girls is to avoid dating/marrying muslims. Do your research you'll see what I mean.

That aside as an Indian guy in Canada, I was able to date many hot white girls so I personally didn't face too many barriers. Of course that doesn't mean I got every girl I wanted but in general I was able to catch their interest and I guess I was considered to be good-looking, so that helped too. That's on top of being very well educated.

Until we have our heroes like an Indian Brad Pitt in the mainstream media or Hollywood, we'll still be painted with the bigoted image of 7-11 store clerks or cabbies, most of that is pretty deliberate. Hollywood doesn't like to depict certain minorities in a favorable light, even though we pay to watch their movies.

In general while I got lucky as an Indian guy and beat the system, it's not the case for everyone. At the end of the day we just wanted to be treated with the same interest that black and white guys receive. Generally given our cultural background we would treat women better as well.

At the same time we have to be realistic, if you're a fat bald loser and live in your mom's basement, you shouldn't be expecting to date an attractive girl of any race, they want an attractive guy who is doing well in life.

Over the years I have seen racism towards Indians decrease, so it's getting better but it's the mainstream media that's largely stuck in the past and refuses to get with the times. They need to wake up and realize that whites/indians have been dating and marrying each other for decades, stop pretending it's not happening.
  • Jersey2
    Laughable. If you are so worried about skin cancer then stay with your race. If you think Indians are smarter because some work at Google and other firms you need to ask yourself what race were the guys that created those firms? And then you need to ask why are Indians being used? Hint, it is because they are cheap, not better.

I have been to India many times, it is the bottom of the third world so if that is what they can offer, it isn't much. Yes, it has changed in the last ten years but much of the country is a shithole. The US is far far advanced than much of the world and that is due to white guys.
    • And when was the last time you actually traveled to India bro? Because the last time I went, I was walking down streets that looked just like New York and Chicago and I was partying at nightclubs in Goa that looked like Ibiza. Every place has a shit hole place... America has Southern states full of toothless rednecks that fuck their own sisters and live in trailer parks.. every place has a shit hole, my body has a shit hole where I poop from... what's your point?

• Jersey2

I was last there in 2013. Who are you kidding, lol

• Umm... have you googled images of Detroit for example?🤦🏻‍♀️

• helloitsmethere
    When I saw Avan and Zayn I died. They are beautiful men <3
    But seriously, if they don't want you, they don't want you and just move tf on.
    Let them date whoever they want...
  • broadshoulders
    Well exaggerating about indians will make people hate them! Job done indeed.

And about movies the indian classic movies are about 2 hours. That trend is long forgotten now.
    • Please... enlighten me with some of your favorite Indian movies you've seen

• Okay well the trend is still on. Here are some movies which made me write that- Chai pani, hazaro khwahishien aisi (like a thousand wishes).
      Gour hari, Hyderabad blues, Dhobi ghat, Monsoon wedding, Mahek.
      Appreciate your research. 👍

• W31rd0
    I think the same should be said for --ahem-- East Asian dudes.
  • datgirl
    The only thing I don't like about your article is number 7. So now you make it seem as if indian men are only faithful because they are not attractive and would otherwise be unfaithful of they were.
    • just take this article in stride like I intended when I wrote it

• datgirl

Yes. No. I'm gonna day what feel k? Kthxbye

• datgirl

Say* I*

• JSapira
    Indian men for the most part want white women just the way White women want Black men. Its just novelty. Look at who they marry in the END. So no need to panic white boys.
  • buttheadkakakak
    One reason why to date whoever you want:
    It's your life
    This basically just sounds like a bunch of generalisations sorrg
    • Sorry*

• Not putting a gun to your face and telling you to date somebody, of course it's your life... but of course it's mytake and I can write whatever I want, it's my life

• Yeah but I'm just saying it sounds a little ridiculous

• Pinkbeauty
    nice mytake one question I'm a mix between Irish Italian and German and English if I'm a mix dose this mean I'm less prone to genetic diseases?
    • MissMc3

That isn't really a mix, you're just caucasian

• @MissMc3 Indians are Caucasians

• MissMc3

I said YOU not him, what are you on about? You're Irish, Italian, German, and English, AKA Caucasian

• Let_me_do_that
    @RicanEyes I have read this...

he has done fantastic research !!

Good Job Dude :)
  • RicanEyes
    @Let_me_do_that this is a must read.. lol!
    Good take my friend :-)
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    lol, this nigga really wrote all this for no reason :D... whatever you say sanjay!
    • This nigga gon leave a comment on a nigga mytake like that nigga actually gives a fuck about what that nigga thinks about his mytakes article, fuck out of here ya nutty nigga

• what the fuck are you talking about?

• hairydudesrock
    There are some incredibly sexy Indian men ;-)
  • babu_001
    All white girls ----------------------- Please stay away from Indians.
  • Ms_Sadness
    This whole article should be on a comedy show.
    • I do standup comedy and some of this was on one of my routines

• Ms_Sadness

lol was this article posted as a joke or are you serious?

• Cristalle5

"@Icey123 You are obviously Donald Trump, please go back to Twitter and fight Jimmy Kimmel, don't come here and troll my article, thanks " Hilarious you are so funny Guy Advice from a guy.

• LionlyRose
    LOL, is this real?
  • capsteverogers
    Good mytake
  • ShayanMortazavi1
    Interesting MyTake
  • lime_rampljuset
    Let us date whoever "race" we want.

• Cowboy6666
    Lmfao what can I say !!!
  • Cristalle5
    The ending was hilarious.
  • Babaramdev
    lisa haydon is too hot man