Yes, White Men Love Asian Girls: Debunking Some Myths About WMAF Relationships

Anonymous

Not that long ago Asians were thought of as a "peril," with WW2 propaganda portraying them as almost subhuman. At that time, our government locked them up in internment camps right here in the US, and even though we were at war with the Japanese, we tended to paint all Asians with the same brush.

During the 40s and 50s, the mere concept of a white man and an Asian woman was that of forbidden love, and that was seen in popular movies of the time like South Pacific. Since the end of the Vietnam war, white men have increasingly said "to hell with it" and went into relationships with Asian women, but WMAF couples have met with mixed results when it comes to acceptance.

That hatred rarely comes from overtly prejudiced groups like the KKK and neonazis bent on racial purity, though. Most of the time #WMAF couples get the dirty eye from people who are otherwise accepting and liberal.

These people refuse to accept the fact that a white man may just be in love with an Asian woman. Instead, they characterize it as "yellow fever" and accuse the white man of having some sort of fetish, think that he's looking for an easy way out, that he's taken mail-order brides, or that it's just "because he couldn’t get a white woman." Or worse, they assume the Asian woman is a victim and is being taken advantage of.

White women in the ultra-liberal areas who pride themselves on tolerance give WMAF couples the evil eye and act in a passive-aggressive way. Although they may not say it out loud, their looks say, "… but … but … you should be with a white woman! Those Asian ladies are taking all the men!" Or, "You're such a bad man for taking advantage of that poor little Asian woman!"

MYTH NUMBER 1: The creepy old white guy with young Asian bride meme.

Not only that meme is inaccurate, it's also dumb, prejudiced and annoying. It's based purely on anecdotal evidence and hearsay about old white guys who take on younger brides from the less developed parts of Asia, this certainly isn't the norm.

Just spend some time at an American university and you'll see a lot of young handsome white guys holding hands with Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Viet girls, which bring us to the next point: the vast majority of WMAF relationships occur between young white men and Asian women in their 20s and 30s. Most of the Asian girls that go with white men are either from ultra-modern, affluent, and developed parts of East Asia or affluent, highly assimilated Asian-American communities in our country.

That said, it's extremely stupid to categorize every white guy who hooks up with Asian girls as some old, creepy dude.

Young white men love Asian girls too
Young white men love Asian girls too

MYTH NUMBER 2: White men love Asian girls because they are "submissive" and "meek," which means that we can easily walk over them.

This is another ridiculous assumption parroted by white liberal feminists. At the end of the day, a woman is a woman and a man is a man. We men don't care what culture the women we love should come from, but we care about our HAPPINESS.

Asian girls that date white men are not submissive as they're usually portrayed, nor are they weak. Are there are submissive women that happen to be Asian? Of course. They are not the ones dating white men, though. The Asian women who date white men tend to look for more equal-minded partners, they tend to be highly educated...

... Which reflects on the average income of WMAF couples.

While these same girls may appear submissive and weak to the perception of white women, it's just because Asian women rarely show bad attitudes. The difference is that because of their cultural upbringing Asian women are classy, polite, respectful, and drama-free in contrast to their white female counterparts who got used to hearing "yas queen" from everyone.

White male attraction to girls like her is a reality, and needs to be supported and encouraged

MYTH NUMBER 3: Western men date Asian girls because they can't get a WHITE WOMAN.

Funny thing is, white women are rated less desirable than Asian and Hispanic girls

This is another misguided assumption based out of pure ignorance. OK, are there those "weeb" and nerdy types of guys that end up marrying an equally awkward Chinese or Japanese girl? People make such claim for sure. I've never seen a couple like that in my entire life, though.

In reality, we white men ARE attracted to Asian girls regardless of our class, political affiliation and social status. From the trailer trash type of white guys to the multibillionaire ones, from actual communists to actual white supremacists, from blue collar workers to white collar ones, from farmers to city dwellers, from nerdy guys to gym rats like me, a huge chunk of our white male population is into Asian girls and every "race and attraction" survey shows that social phenomenon!

Chinese women's opinions about white men:

If you want to label every white guy with an Asian girl as some socially inept nerd, you need to reexamine reality.

MYTH NUMBER 4 AND 5: Asian women are just after a green card and money and date white men to ladder social status/White men fetishize Asian women and take advantage of them.

There is an inherent assumption that if a white man is with an Asian woman, it automatically means that he is taking advantage of her and she is unable of making intelligent decisions on her own. Or contrarily, it means that she is taking advantage of him for a social status or green card.

Are there Asian girls out there that marry white guys for a green card or money? Of course there are. We live in a corrupt global capitalistic system. Are there white women who marry wealthy white men for their money? Absolutely. In reality, the vast majority of Asian women are not after a green card or money and if that weren't the case, how would you explain that divorce rates are LOWER for WMAF couples in comparison to WMWF couples.

The reality is that people fall in love. When you fall in love, citizenships, visas, and cultural differences take a backseat. Besides, there are plenty of white men living in Asia with their Asian wives whom they initially met in the United States, Canada, or the UK. If it's about a green card, then why do so many Asian girls bring their Western boyfriends or husbands to Asia?

There is also ignorance on the part of otherwise liberal folk who see themselves as Great White Female Saviors. They assume a level of inequality in WMAF relationships because liberal white women tend to be obsessed with power dynamics that, in most cases, exist only in their own minds. Despite their outward appearance of tolerance and liberality, they fail to acknowledge that there is a possibility that white men and Asian women can be equal partners and love each other. They assume that the Asian woman is incapable of making her own decisions and is in need of their smug, self-serving protection.

The truth about the majority of WMAF relationships is that quite a lot of white men and Asian women love each other. Get over it.

#WhiteMenAsianGirls
#WhiteMenAsianGirls

Thank you for reading!

7
20

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    I do believe in general Asian women make much better wives and partners than white women, at least in America. American white women have lost a large part of their value to men over the last few decades.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

These days, if you wanna get into a happy relationship, it almost means "go for Asians or Latinas exclusively."

Most Helpful Girl

• CometoMee
    This was really interesting to read. I'm Asian and in a relationship like this.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Thanks for appreciating my take, I wish you and your boyfriend all the best!

😉

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

619
  • MzAsh
    Of course a white man can genuinely love an Asian woman, but let’s not pretend as if Asian women aren’t fetishized. “Red pill” men are constantly pedestalizing foreign women on the account that they’ll be more “feminine” and accommodating ( aka take more bs) than liberal white American women do.

I’m American but I have certain features that some say appear Asian-like and I know the fetishized comments I’ve received from men who misidentified my nationality.

Not to mention that Asian women are targets in sex trafficking and violence:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2019/03/01/robert-kraft-sex-trafficking-sexual-stereotypes-asian-women-fetish-chinese-korean-prostitution/3016047002/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-pacific-heart/201304/yellow-fever-the-exotification-asian-women

https://nnedv.org/latest_update/stereotypes-asian-women/
    • Anonymous

Are you sure that you, a white woman, wanna talk about racial fetishism?

Are you ready for this conversation, fam?

• MzAsh

Uh oh I hit a nerve

• MzAsh

Also, I said I’m American. Not white.

• OlderAndWiser
    Much earlier in my life, I dated an Indian woman who was a psychiatrist. Stunningly beautiful, intelligent, kind, gentle, affectionate, independent. Already a citizen, obviously had a great earning capacity, and earned more than me at that time.

About 15 years ago, I dated a Filipino woman. Moderately attractive, intelligent, gentle affectionate. Eager to please her partner but not subservient. Federal government employee, already a citizen, owned her own home.

In 2021, I dated a Vietnamese professor. Attractive, intelligent, gentle, but she had unrealistic expectations about how soon a relationship would develop. Not subservient bone in her body. Already a citizen and well-established financially.

I am now dating a Chinese American woman. Attractive, intelligent, kind, gentle, affectionate. Has been divorced for 7 years and taking care of herself quite well. Owns several rental properties as investments, plus a portfolio of stocks and a 401(k). Already a citizen. Eager to please me but I would never ask her to do anything that she does not want to do, and she knows that.

I've also dated many American women, of course, plus women from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Ireland, Colombia, and Brazil, plus an Iroquois woman and several Jewish women.

The relationships with the Asian women had much less drama and - except for the Vietnamese professor - were very satisfying while they lasted. I don't particularly go after Asian women but I do find them to be attractive and better candidates for a long term partner.
  • Derekk
    I find it strange how every young man who talks about the value of women from more traditional cultures is also rabidly anti-feminist. I'm not going to say that a white man and an Asian woman can't be in an equal relationship. Of course they can be, and I've been in one myself. But if you think the stigma is manufactured out of thin air then you're not paying attention to your fellow anti-feminist compatriots.
    • Anonymous

This is just stupid nitpicking on your part.

We gor for Asian girls because:

1) They're pretty.
      2) They generally don't have that wishy-washy "I need to find myself" kind of attitude that white girls do.
      3) Their culture is much more interesting than our Western consumerism.
      4) Western feminists generally have a bad attitude and we men are not obliged to tolerate their rudeness.

• zagor
    Good take! My sister thought I was dating Asian girls because they were submissive; I told her BS, the girls I date are not nail salon girls, they are successful in business, law or medicine, and they sure aren't submissive.
    • pigoat

Lmao

Sisters are so aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Rofl

• Anonymous

@zagor I get what you're saying, white women, even when the ones in our family, get insecure and judgmental when we fall in love with Asian ladies. They're the only ones who believe in those Asian girls' stereotypes.

• psychoticanimallover
    I hate to break it to you, Nicholas, but no one gives a flying fuck which ethnicity of women you find attractive. I know you desperately WANT us to, but we just don’t.
    • Anonymous

I don't care about the opinion of a female incel like you as everything a loser like you wanna say is irrelevant.

• 😊😊

• Good lord black people get dogged on. It’s a little better for us black men in America probably due to being top entertainers between sports and music but black women get dogged on so bad it’s crazy.
    • Anonymous

This thread isn't about black people.

• pigoat
    I wanna watch the white man go balls deep in that beautiful Asian pussy

That shit be fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Weeeeeweeeeeeee
    • fxllenone

Are you talking about that last Asian woman?

• Anonymous

I almost died laughing when you said "ew, stinky white women." 😂😂😂😂

• Makeushiver
    I tend to prefer Asian women. They usually have taut bodies and beautiful legs. Also fun in bed
    • Anonymous

You have a good taste in women!

• Spalliger
    I'm white and I only want to be with white women.
    Those men who like Asian women mainly do because they're closer to a traditional female role and that's true because white girls lately have been the target of propaganda that goes against their feminity, like feminism, LGBTQ and such.
    However, a white girl that's not into that propaganda and still is feminine and wants a traditional relationship is 100 times better than any other woman from whatever race.
    • Anonymous

I don't think white women have any advantage over Asians and Latinas.

• As I guy who has had a number of Asian gfs, I can confirm that this Take is spot on. Asian women are tough, but also feminine, and generally dedicated to their family.
  • Whatever919
    Well I'm not white but i can see clearly why white men and white women don't want each other anymore. Totally normal when the culture is based on "me, my career, independent " programed to be selfish and believe there is no relationship last for ever.
  • LionKing65
    Lived and worked in SE Asia for 8 years. Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia. Asian women are simply nicer and have etiquette vs. Western European or American women. Much better life partner and more practical with household finances than white women. Eastern European are also very good partner to think about. Lived and worked in Russia, Romania and Kazakhstan in the resource industries 2008-2013. Was great place to be and learn about the positive cultural ideals.
  • AFellowWeeb
    Has to do with someone's country of origin, bc Asian/American girls are exactly like white girls, living on ''yolo''/party hard mode
    • pigoat

Mmmm fuck yeah i love it

• Anonymous

Are you American in the first place?

• Torari

Yeah, environment determines cultural norms.

As Asian who grows up in Japan will behave very differently from one who grew up in manhatten, or one who grew up in Chinatown.

Culture is not genetically or ethnically determined.

• kambo_trick3y
    As a Doki Doki Sugoi Asian Waifu myself I can attest to this
  • fxllenone
    Hear, hear!

By the way, you missed Middle-eastern men and women, and Indian men and women, even though they are technically Asian.

I belong to a country that is 33% influenced by the Middle-east, 33% by India, and 33% by America. I find Latinas to be the most attractive in terms of looks and personality, and most men in my country think the same. I would put liberal Middle-eastern women at second in terms of looks and personality. The third most attractive women to me are European women in terms of looks and personality, and the fourth most attractive are semi-conservative white North American women in terms of looks and personality. I am not attracted to most African and Asian (including Indian) women.

White North American women think every man comes to their country because they are in love with white women. The narcissism is insanely high in North American white women, and in North American African women.
    • Anonymous

I think men all around the world love Latinas, they're easily likeable indeed. I think ME and SA girls are beautiful too, I jist think it's harder to keep a relationship with one of them considering the tough cultural differences between my culture (Western) and their Hindu or Muslim culture.

• Torari
    This...

I've dated dozens of women. I've dated Finnish women, Russian women, German women, Italian women, English women, Spanish women, and even one Brazilian woman.

And yet, whenever I date an east Asian women, I get the eye from friends and strangers alike.

C'mon seriously? I can be attracted to literally anyone else. But the second im attracted to an east Asian woman I'm some sort of degenerate...

These racist hypocrites assume that it is impossible for a pure, genuine romantic/sexual attraction to occur between an east Asian female, and a white male.
  • Wade8888
    I love Asian women!
  • Lynx122
    Preach!
  • maria2716
    • JPrez

Great take. The video was very interesting.👍

• Jmmmfi4
    Asian girls are bomb
  • Anonymous
    It's actually the other way around. Most Asian girls (specially ones from China) have a thing for white men and will go and hunt them down!
  • Anonymous
    My first interaction with Asians was comedic, to me, because they were so gullible compared to what I was used to, I dont know why either. And it was not just the women, in my experience it was Asians in general.
    I still have a hard time distinguishing between Asian faces. They all look alike to me.
  • Anonymous
    So based on facts, Asian men are superior to white men?🤔
    • Anonymous

@OP i know you are white @strawberrygood12 are you Asian?

• Torari

That depends upon what metric you're judging by. If you happen to personally value the traits that Asian men on average have more of than Caucasian men, then yes.

• Anonymous

@Torari Based on the stats that OP presented Asian men:
      1. Are the most educated.
      2. The wealthiest.
      3. Have the best marital success.

So if an Asian women marries a white man, she basically devalues her status. The only group that benefits from these types of relationships are White men, but to say the union between Asian women and White men are superior is completely false. So the favorable group for marriage for both men and women are Asian. If we are to base these on logic then it makes sense that White women should leave White men for Asian men

• Anonymous
    So white guys like small eyes and flat bodies. Got it.
    • CometoMee

This was really racist.

• zagor

Actually I don't like big tits and ass.

• yofuknutz

No it was not racist, no race even mentioned, it is a observation from the OP

• Anonymous
    How annoying the whole world thinks the face of the whole African continent is that stereotypical west African bantu look what about East African cushitic or semetics, Southern or Northern? Do I have to keep explaining to people were pure unmixed natives to that look very different. Even my own eyes can tell the difference between Europeans and asains with Eastern, northern, western ones looking different.
    • pigoat

Put me on your back and take me there

Lmao

• Anonymous

What take you around the globe to cure your ignorance? I didn't even need to go anywhere and yet still I'm not so blind to the differences between humans depending on region.

• Boppy

Road trip?