5 Male Traits Women Most Want to See

LOOKS

The biggest myth is that women don't care about looks. It's completely false. To an extent they care more about looks than men.

This guy in the picture above is a real person named Chad. This guy gets a bunch of matches on Tinder. Only good looking men can get matches on Tinder and even average looking women can still pull more matches than good looking men. That shows looks matter a lot more than given credit for.

MONEY

Yep. Money. If you have money you get women. Women have been conditioned to chase after guys with money. The reason is because by having money, to her it tells her that you can buy her stuff. It makes her think she has the option of quitting her job so you can support her. It makes her think you could provide for her kids. It makes her think that you would be the guy to give her an easy life.

POWER/STATUS

This is another extremely attractive trait in men. Men with high status are looked at as "alphas". These guys are usually confident, strong, aggressive, decisive, and assert dominance over other men. Women love men who dominate other men. Whether its socially, mentally, physically, emotionally, intelligently etc. Any form of dominance over another man is a turn on to them.

HEIGHT

Women love tall men. They just do. Sometimes they make fun of short men and try to bully them because they think they're "unmanly" but there's nothing you can do. Tall men will always have an advantage. Ideally at 6ft+. Starting from 5'11" down, every inch deducted will reduce your options.

DICK SIZE

A small dick turns them off. Most women don't want to admit it but they're just as sexual as men, but most are also size queens. Ideally 6-7 inches is the bare minimum. Under 6 inches is pushing it and under 5 inches is generally a dealbreaker. The whole size doesn't matter thing is nonsense. Size matters, and it always will be.

**Disclaimer**: Any woman who gets offended by this knows that this applies to them.

610

Most Helpful Girl

• I will admit I like some of these things.
    My boyfriend has looks, definitely height. Don't know and don't care about dick size but his family doesn't have power or money. And I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• No offence, but I seriously think this is total bs. Very likely written by someone who's unsuccessful with women. All of the above traits definitely help, but they're not the most important traits. Confidence, personality, social skills, and especially how you make women feel etc. are what should've been on the list instead.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 5

• Okay i agree with height, but everything else is ridiculous and I don't look for.

• first one , and money

• Only one that really applies to me is the first one. I don't give a fuck about the rest.

• Looks, true to me

• This things matter when the girl is immature or that the guy have no personality.

What Guys Said 9

• Well I don't have money or power. Another thing that's undesirable about me is my height. Gee thanks for reminding me how I'm too tall...

• Very original 👌

• Chad at the top is Chad Thundercock from the infamous bodybuilding. com post.

• probably goes out and gets wasted every night then eats pizza while I'm here with brown rice and broccoli.

• Personality? Also apparently I should consider suicide lol.

• Love it... hilarious!

• Lol at the kafka trapping fallacy in the disclaimer.

• You know there is some truth to it but it's a little overdone but at the same time it's real.

• Oh boy!

• They don't care about looks that much. They use hot guys as sex tools.