Women’s Day

#PressforProgress

5 Reasons Why Bumble is Better Than Tinder

Puppylove94

I used to be obsessed with Tinder. I've had some success with it but I barely use it now that I have Bumble. So here are a few things I like about Bumble:

1) No cheesy pick-up lines.

Some of them can be funny but most are just super old. I guarantee most guys just google "Tinder pick-up lines", because the same ones are repeated so often. I've pretty much stopped replying to them unless its something I haven't heard before. On Bumble, women have to message first which leads to my second point...

2) Guys don't have to waste their time messaging girls who won't respond.

I get swipe happy sometimes and sometimes I'll receive a message from someone who I don't find attractive. This way the women HAVE to initiate the conversation. Guys won't have to waste their time sending messages to girls who won't respond and then get butt hurt about it.

3) The connection goes away after 24 hours.

This helps you remove all the clutter and makes the app move faster. The connections only last for 24 hours and disappear forever. This includes when you're messaging someone too; if they don't respond within 24 hours, the message goes away.

4) You don't get a million notifications.

On tinder, I had my notifications turned off, but then when you go into the app all of the notifications pop up after you go back to the home screen. I DESPISE notifications so then I have to go in and open all of my new matches. You only get notifications for messages on bumble.

5) Much better options.

Tinder is considered a hook-up app. Even though every person on it isn't looking for a hook up, it's safe to assume most are. Bumble is the opposite. Every guy I've met up with from bumble has had more serious intentions.

23
6
6Girl Opinion
23Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Vostock

Online dating sucks in general. Bumble, tinder, plenty of fish, ok cupid, they all gave me the same results as looking for a partner offline, a whole lot of nothing. One woman strung me along for two weeks and even after we got to know each other refused to meet me.

Like 4 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous

Do you have to sign up for Bumble through a Facebook account? I kind of... don't want to be meeting friends of friends lol.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

522
  • bruce3

nice

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Adigelunar

ı dont use any of them

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • MissSakura

thanks for sharing!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Tim-loves-it

Never heard of bumble..

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Anonymous

Also guys can give women a taste of their own medicine

Like 3 People
    Reply
  • Anonymous

It's turned into tinder... I really don't see the difference... lame

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Anonymous

Downloaded it. Haven't had much luck

Like 1 Person
    Reply