3 Signs it is Time to Dump Him/Her!

These are a few signs it may be time to re-evaluate your relationship!

Time to Dump Him/Her!

1. Your partner can't handle the truth

You want to spend a few hours with your girlfriends at the bar because you need some girl time, and you're running out of things to talk about with your man. But, you can't tell him that because he will overreact and accuse you of cheating, or feel hurt and lash out at you. If you can't communicate then this guy, isn't for you.

2. Your partner is immature

Temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way? Messy house because he wants to play video games all day long? These are just a few signs that he isn't mature enough for you yet, and you either have to be patient or kick his ass to the curb.

3. Your partner lies, lies, lies

He lied about where he is? He lied about what he is doing? It all adds up, even little lies can turn into big ugly ones. It starts off small and grows from there. Unless he is surprising you with a birthday party or an engagement, it is not ok to lie.

410

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• but some people decide to stay with them even after it is clear that theyre not compatible :(
    so sad.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• She doesn't enthusiastically initiate blowjobs multiple times daily and swallow like you ejaculate chocolate?

Has a single strand of hair anywhere below her head?

Gains enough weight to be noticeable?

Welcome to equality. You want your retarded standards, we'll have our perfectly reasonable ones.

• Sure. And just a few of the reasons playing house and shacking up doesn't really work. Choose wisely, treat kindly.

Oh, and 'spending a few hours at a bar with your girlfriends' is definitely an escape. Girls don't have to 'hang out at a bar' to talk. Girls definitely need to have their girlfriends for all their chit-chat about girl stuff. But when you're a couple you take your guy with you and your friends bring theirs, and you all get away together. Otherwise it's just a fail.

• I love how your title is "3 Signs it is Time to Dump Him/Her!" but your whole rant is HE this and He that... I'm guessing you're coming off a recent break up that's got you incensed.

• Why do people like you feel the need to tell other women when they should or shouldn't dump their boyfriend? And all these points you made could also be applied to women.

• 4. When I buy her roses and she doesn't have sex with me

• Lol but roses are sweet, damn ungrateful woman!

• @Abergale yeah and then the bullshitter goes and sleeps with Chad instead and he doesn't even take her to fancy restaurants

• Wtf is wrong with her! My so hasn't been able to take me out in over a year I'm so bummed about it, kids and no babysitters 😭

• Another one would be acting very hot and cold/playing mind games. It's best to walk away from those because as soon as you put up with that behavior, they'll keep acting that way and make you feel guilty for everything.

• Thanks for this, I was worried I did the wrong thing leaving my ex, but all 3 of these describe her so I probably did the right thing

• Also, it is important to put verbally and/or physically abusive on the list...

• A bigger one is when a partner isn't contributing to the relationship. I was with a girl who thought that I should contribute more than her to rent and bills as well as open a joint account because I made more and that she shouldn't have to cook or clean or do anything while I still had to perform the traditional male role. You can imagine her surprise when I changed the locks and left her stuff at her folks. Of course she came back and trashed my car and the house buy of course I filmed part of it and took her to court. She had to pay for the damage and lost her job as teachers assist.

• So much drama over nothing I'm sure you guys could've handled it with a little communication.

• @cherryxox communication only works when both parties listen rather than just on speaking.

What Girls Said 3

• Number one for real though

• excellent

• So true