2 Cute Things Women Love Their Boyfriend's Doing

1. Random Cuddling Or Asking To Cuddle2 Cute Things Women Love Their Boyfriend's Doing

In bed; It's cute that he wants to cuddle next to her so he can feel safe knowing that they both can always have for comfort. It also means both can be there for each other and he can rub her long or short hair. He can give a big breath of relief when he's close to her. Snuggle her and give her a kiss on her head. He can sniff her the freshness of her hair (many guys like a woman who always smells fresh and pretty) (: On couch watching movie: It's really romantic and makes both of you feel that it's better watching the movie with each other than watching it alone.

2. Small Surprises2 Cute Things Women Love Their Boyfriend's Doing

A guy that gives cute little surprises can make a woman very happy. Especially cute gestures like him giving her an Ice Cream cone. Giving her that can make her refreshed and make her even happier at her boyfriend. (: Or give her some Chocolates. Or ask her to close her eyes quickly and give her a kiss. You can tell her to close her eyes and put a candy in her mouth and give her a tasty sensation. :p Giving her small surprises once in awhile is very refreshing in a relationship because it makes it more interesting and you don't want to be kind of bored with someone your with. Women want to spice things up at times and have fresh and new things happen while in the relationship. (:

A woman told me she likes both these things. And I think anyone can see why.(: I believe there has to be surprises in a relationship. (:

89

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and boyfriend are LDR. I was travelling on the train to go see him and he was meeting me at the station after work. Neither of us had eaten because of this and we were planning to get something to eat when we got back to his at about 9pm. We were just starting to walk back when he asked if I was hungry. Then just pulled my favourite chocolate bar and favourite drink out of his pocket.

I hadn't asked for him to get me anything, and he only knew they were my favourite because of a random 30 second conversation we had weeks and weeks ago. It was just so sweet and such a thoughtful surprise. It showed he listened as well and took interest, even if it was something that didn't seem important. It was more romantic than buying me flowers that's for sure lol. I'm not someone who cares about little gifts that much, I would never expect them, but this definitely stood out to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty good take and makes a lot of sense, they do like little surprises here and there so that's a good point

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 8

• I wished I had I girl I could do those things for...

• sounds lovely indeed. i just dont have anyone, that i can kill with my kindness.

• Borrowing from the movie "Finding Forrester" - "The key to a woman's heart is an unexpected gift at an unexpected time." Just treat the word "gift" loosely. It could be just telling her she is beautiful or kissing her forehead/cheek or buying her flowers.

• I never even heard of that movie is it good?

• I think so. It is kind of old, made in 2000, but definitely worth watching.

• I wouldn't say a movie made in the year 2000 is old but it sounds interesting but I mostly watch 80s and 90s movies but I'll try and check it out sometime if I can

• very interesting :) now if we had someone like that the world would be complete

• I am on board with this Take! I am a firm believer that life is about enjoying the small things. :-D

• Agreed👍👍

• Just these two things? Good, that's simple :D

• Does "small surprises" mean my penis?