What I Learned from Dating 2 Guys at Once!

1. It takes good time management

In order to schedule your dates so nothing co-indices you really have to plan in a way that makes sense. If Guy 1 has basketball on Thursday from 6pm-9pm, it is a perfect time to plan for Guy 2. Just make sure that you confirm the whereabouts of Guy 1.

2. You gotta have a decent memory

I can't tell you how many times I watched movies with Guy 1 or Guy 14, and then when Guy 17 asked about it, I would claim that I saw the movie with him, but that wasn't the case. Memory is a good thing to have here.

3. Be careful with your phone

One of the worst things you can do while dating, is to hurt another guy by allowing him to see that you're dating around or that another guy has your interest. Be careful with your home, and until one of these guys if your boyfriend, there is no need to hurt anyone.

617

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah,
    I don't want to attack you but why did you make this MyTake? To teach us women how to date two man at once? Why would somebody stress themselves in the first place? This is a little heartless if you ask me and I think it's so unfair to people who actually WANT to get to know you...
    How would you feel if you where chick number 2 or chick number 1 ? this is a little BAD hun.
    media.giphy.com/media/xgawIrwnYBb6E/giphy.gif

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

• Lessons I learned when dating 2 girls at once:
    1) Make sure they're named the same.
    2) Make sure there's at least a 20 minute driving distance between each other.
    3) Wear protection... always.
    4) When meeting with one, let at least 2 hours pass to meet the other one.
    5) I'm going to hell.

• Actually this only means that you learned to be a characterless women... playing both guys...

If both guys know that you have others that your are dating then fine but not telling them both makes you a s***

• And don't share your worthless and characterless views on here gag... Gag is already corrupted enough...

And we guys don't respect women like you

• oh easy just have a notebook that works like a ledger.

professional serial daters usually do that. they toss around a lot of dates for free food, perks, tickets, money, rides... etc. it's a job and you need a log book.

• You learned you were too emotional immature for commitment and wanted the excitement of a single life while still wanting the security of a relationship. The guys you dated are probably losers by the way.

• Did you learn that you are a heartless, shallow, cold, individual with absolutely no self value.

• The first title for this take was originally "How to cheat badly."

• Well with number 3, the real reason why you want to keep it a secret is because if those guys knew the truth they would probably lose interest in you.

• I've always found that honesty is the best policy. Something as simple as "we're not exclusive" is enough.

• This is why i dont date. Girls who think dating multiple guys at once will end up single by the time they are 30. Biggest deal breaker if she believes this is ok.

• What I learned from your title: you're a player. If a guy did this, all the women would go crazy and say "men are such pigs"

• Rename this to "Ultimate guide to being a heartless biatch volume 1"

• Yep. That's polygamy right there.

• Basically you learnt to be a hoe

• A guy writes this and he's a heartless pig.

• Why do some date 2 people at the same time, especially women? It's just so weird and heartless..

• Two-timing. Classy, very classy.

What Girls Said 5

• whats the point in dating 2 guys? at the end someone will get their heart broken because you will obviously have to chose eventually. You are only going to be in love with one guy..., you don't need 2 or three boyfriends

• It's not learned, it's LEARNT!
    You are heartless... You don't know what love is...

• Here the thing though guys. Should we as women, take ourselves off the market, while you might take years, to make up your mind to choose us. Fact- women have a limited window to date before settling down. (18-30/35) This really only gives us 12-17 years of dating. If we live with a guy for 3-5 years before he decides 'nah not for me', that's a lot of time wasted. You only have to do this twice with a few years in between to focus on training for a career, and you have wasted your chance to have children.

• Guys don't like settling with fine-tune do heartless and characterless... And the left thing a guy would do is have babies with a women like that... lol

Until and unless he is an idiot

• @singlebee yeah, unfortunately this 'lady' above was clearly not doing so.

• Yeaaa I mean she she is telling both of them that she is seeing others and not having sex with them and if they both are OK with that then it's OK...

But this lady is just cheating

• XDDD well fuck

• You are heartless. </3