Things Immature Girls Love

Ye, and the twenty four and under girl loves...

Hot Bodies

Things Immature Girls Love

All the trimmings of a man who's earned the right to take the shirtless selfie. With hormones ablaze, a young woman can be immobilized by a man simply because he's "really hot."

Competition Among Friends

Things Immature Girls Love

Why betray your best friend or god forbid your sister for a guy? Because it means you're sexier than your best friend or sister. A young girl is still looking to see how far she can push the limits how much of a hot bitch she is while she wouldn't want her friends boyfriend thirsty attempts at getting some side chick, she WILL often subtly flirt with him all the way to climax as he struggles to remain faithful to his girlfriend confused but intrigued at the friends advances...

Older Boyfriends

Things Immature Girls Love

Honestly, i think the only reason young girls don't systematically date full on old men is because they would be made fun of. young girls are often still not ready to let go of daddy. they don't want an equal they want a superior. someone that's going to let them remain young for a few more years and be that sexually dominant older lover who can take of inside and out of bed.

Teasing

Things Immature Girls Love

every time you want to compliment a young woman instead tease her about anything at all and she will want to have sex with you.

A Man Who Would Be Unwelcome at Family Dinners

Things Immature Girls Love

again sexy that she's being rebellious sleeping with a guy "people just don't understand" the obstacle of the judgement of others is the way to her heart and below...

Lies

Things Immature Girls Love

Young women seem infatuated with being lied to. true feelings make them uncomfortable and head the opposite direction but a casually given lie where the fact that you are lying is written all over your face seems to create a thrill "why is he lying?! what is he lying about?! does he not want to be with me?" akin to living out a real life teen soap.

Disinterest

Things Immature Girls Love

Hard to get works double time before women realize it's stupid to pursue men who don't really like them. Disinterest calls into question their self identity which is still forming. for some reason instead of being with guys who automatically validate them they rather work for it.

True Love

Things Immature Girls Love

Surprisingly easy quote to think up on the spot

Guys invented this to run game on girls from long long ago. We all know its BS from the time we're 14. I mean come on...only one person for one person out of billions of people? Variations on "I never felt anything like this before" never seem to come off to young women as the obvious bullshit they are.

30
pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering apart from guys being older and wanting to find true love? i don't think i like any of that stuff so maybe i'm mature :D i wish lol

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• I'm under 24. But I've always made mature choices on guys. Yes I am physically attracted to hot bods, but only physically. And yes I already felt real love for someone. Met him when I was 18 going on 19; while he was 19 going on 20. But it wasn't infatuation. Because I'm too mature for my age to not know when I truly love someone.

• And I only like older guys because I usually have more of a mutual mental connection with them than I do with guys around my age.

• lol the only guys you're fooling are guys your own age. if lets say a 27 year old guy meets you and you hit it off start dating, there's no way you stack up maturity wise with a 27 year old woman. there's a subtle sense of being looked up/ being with someone more inexperienced in life than you when you date 5+ years younger.

This is not a bad thing at all. An older guy can protect you better, is more grounded in himself since you being a young woman are more than likely not super grounded in yourself despite having an interest in being mature, and you're still hopeful about love which is nice.

• you do realize that all young females aren't like this right?

What Guys Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender