Men & Money; a Woman's Perspective.

Men & Money; a Woman's Perspective.

1. It's not always about how much you make

For myself and several of my close girlfriends, it is not about how much money a man makes or has, but rather the effort a man makes in making sure that he is financially stable. For instance, I have no issues with stooping to a level where I work several jobs, or jobs such as cleaning toilets at the mall if that means that I can insure that I can live comfortably and support myself. I want a motivated man, as long as he is someone that can take care of himself and live a comfortable life, he doesn't have to make millions for me to view him as worthy. My respect goes out to those who work hard.

Men & Money; a Woman's Perspective.

2. What do you spend it on?

Regardless of whether a man has tons of money or just enough to make ends meet- women typically care what he spends on it. If the spending is stupid and on things that he doesn't need and just wasting away his resources- i won't view him as a man that will be able to prioritize.

Men & Money; a Woman's Perspective.

3. How do you make it?

Honestly, if a man is working a dead end job that stresses him out and really doesn't care that it has an effect on his health and relationship- i will watch to see what he will do to change his circumstances. If he just stays at his job, without any passion or motivation to do something that will be a better suit for him- I probably won't stick around.

Men & Money; a Woman's Perspective.

38
amandaschwartz is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is interesting, but incomplete and, as a result, dishonest. I really wish women would be more honest about the role money plays in their attraction to men and less concerned about how it makes them look. It's unfair to men in general because it gives them unrealistic expectations and sets them up for failure.

Ladies, why can't you just be honest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, for me it ' s very simple. Either you make enough to be able to support me too or you don ' t and I go. Physical, financial and emotional security are the least I ask there may be other pluses and minuses, but if 1 of the conditions mentioned above are not met it won ' t lead anywhere.

• lol I feel bad for that sucker

• Where I come from we call that being pussy whipped 馃槀

• @frozenhorizon Where do you come from? A monastery, a gay and misogynistic cult like Sparta ( that was gay and misogynistic as fuck, not that being gay is wrong, but being misogynistic and imposing women to be like men is ) or that wimpy club called western society? That ' s the problem with modern society. In the past people knew their places and there was social order. Now there ' s a socialist marxist paste and disorder. You know, maybe you should go to Iran, you ' d probably learn to man up there.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 7

• Well men are looking at women in the same way, a woman has to be financially stable with good prospects.

• 4) How do I cheat on you, if you don't make enough.

• That's reasonable, I expect the same from someone I'm dating

• It's unattractive when someone has no concept of budget and spends every cent they get right away

• This is a half-truth of lies.

• Good to know >:)

• And yet we cannot expect the same things from women. Because, you know, thay are equal.

• Nice attempt to reword or rephrase what you actually want in or from a man. Every man knows what a woman is really up to.

What Girls Said 2

• I like this opinion! One of the things I look for in a man is his ability to manage money.

• Good Mytake'