There are hobbies. And there's reading. NO!
Reading is just not yet-another-hobby. Books let its reader the life they have unlived, the dreams they never dreamt and the cries they never cried. I've always read that "Don't date a girl who reads because she'll have unrealistic expectations." But I'd say, as a girl, and a reader, why you'll be in advantage.
1. She'll be more understanding. While I'm not saying girls who don't read are any bad, but this quality develops unknowingly in readers. They go through life dilemmas of various characters, and that makes them more understanding about your problems.
2. You'll be constantly entertained. Sometimes she'd randomly throw a reference. Or speak a dialogue. Or anything. She'll never bore you, because she herself will be searching for interesting things.
3. She'll give you proper space. (Again, I'm not saying that non-readers are clingy.) She'll value the 'me-time'. Even if you spend your time hanging out with friends, she'll support it because she'll also be so dwelled in her books that she forgets the world.
4. She'll open up your persepectives. Readers can change your paradigm of life. Their perspectives are naturally more different than others. They'll tell you life ways you've never heard of.
5. And lastly, she'll be wild.
Because she has unrealistic expectations. Because she dreams of a perfect soulmate. Because she'll crave for a deep conversation.