JJpayne's world of biggest turn off"s, come one come all!

Thanks @AngelicSin for keeping up the challenges and I can see that it is catching fire!!

but on to the next one

#MyBiggestTurnOffsChallenge
My Biggest Turn Offs

and I seem to have been called out!

@Jjpayne He seems like a crazy guy and he'll want to get challenged anyway.

Yup, that's me!!!

So let's go folks!

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

1. Let's start with being too full of themselves/stuck up

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

You don't mean anything, you are not valuable, I don't want to here, when is this over with so I can move on... Honestly, I just want a girl that will be humble enough to realize that she is not the only important person in the room. Ok, I get it, "hey baby, i'm worth it!" but we are all on the same journey together, can you at least talk to me like I am a normal human being, I may not be your type but can you just talk to me....

2. Hobbies you like are immature and need to be gotten rid of, it is time to grow up

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

I get it, not everything is for adults and adults need to grow out of that but do I need to give up everything that seems childish... like video games, collectables, dvd's, board games, etc... maybe doing kid like activities. I personally believe people should stay youthful and not work to confirm to the social view of adulthood, we are adults therefore, we have to give this up... why? As long as we are responsible and reasonable, I think we can still do the things we love without having to trade that in for a neck tie, newspaper and a preferred news channel oh, and the favorite coffee cup... no I want to boss out Muppet slippers, and wear looney tunes boxers

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

3. A girl that is too overstressed and can't calm down

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

Now there is a difference, I feel for a girl that is going through a stressful situation what I don't feel for is a girl that refuses to calm down or look for a peaceful way to do it. Some girls just want to be stressed until it's solved. You can worry about something but not to the point that it drags everyone else to be a stressed out as you... if you lose your keys, calm down and think where's the last place you had them not saying "people are plotting to come into my house these very moment!!" Just relax, stressing out won't help to find the keys faster, one step at a time, just relax and things work out 99% of the time, you just have to calm down or at least work to try to...

4. The fun suckers....

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

Yeah, you can be ready to do something then it's like all the reasons why it's not good to do or I don't feel like it or not today... no that will be too much a problem to do, that will be too messy, that will be too expensive, etc etc Try to be the fun starter not the fun stopper, and suggest other things instead of the being the mood the killer

5. Focus on money

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

I just want a girl with proper focus, being stable and being rich are two different things. It's about being with the one you love not the one that can pay for you. Honestly I think it is so beautiful when girls pay for guys! Why, because it is completely a love thing from their end, they are not expecting to be paid for. Money to me should be very low and the only consideration for it, is do we have a enough to live and not struggle. That's it. It's not about having the best car, the best clothes, a flat screen tv, or taking the most vacations. It's about simply loving each other and spending time with each other. I am fully about treating girls but I think money should not be a deal beaker for relationships. Not matter where a person is at in their lives, love conquers all and inspires people to do better. In fact, a girl might help a guy to get a better job. Guys need encouragement, not to be told they are "worth"less….. hopefully that makes sense...

hope you enjoyed this one, and this is really a lot of fun!!! Thanks @AngelicSin !

oh boy 75 nofications…. I am so sorry gaggers... I am trying... I will get to them soon.... and I still got a couple mytakes to go....wait... 81...

That's all folks

JJpayne's world of biggest turn off

64
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Very well spoken "My Take" ☺ I didn't know that you're so down to earth and simplistic in your approach to courtship. But, you may be on to something with your ideals. There was once a time when couples just enjoyed each other and demonstrative displays of affections like foot rubs and hugs was it's own reward and a way to show love to one another. But, nowadays you have a lot of materialistic and digitized displays of affection and somehow things can get lost diciphering the meaning of that. That's why I'm so glad that there's GaG because people can post their most important views in life and try make sense of how people see each other, interact and connect. It's true that technology has affected how people communicate and treat each other but, if try maybe we can all use it display our true humanity and interact with better diplomacy and understanding. Great job Jj ! 😁👍

• updated! gag did without pictures, even though I put them in...

• Nice job! 👍

• yeah, it looks so much better! those are pictures I put in too... darn gag... but thanks for the detailed reply!! In terms of being down to earth, I want the intimate stuff but I want it start from a place of friendship first. I believe that relationships need to be more simple than trying to worry about getting them perfect.

• Awesome take!! I especially agree with you on the last one, money should not be a turnoff. If you love someone enough you will learn to live with less:)

Most Helpful Guys

• Nice. When it comes to #2, I'll be playing video games will I'm 70 probably lol.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 4

• Certain things about #2 really can be a turnoff tho

• 2# It is all about balance. You can't be lazy and you can't have the place you both live be tacky but you can't just smother all of it out. It has to be a little bit of both. At least that is what I think anyway

• Haha guess I’m a turn off lol
    I’m still a kid at heart and plan on never growing up

• I confused myself

• That's ok! I confuse myself all the time!

• Haven't seen a lot of these before... love the Mean Girls references!

• Ha, he wrote a take about me;)

What Guys Said 2

• Good list. Just a reminder that "Real Man" is a manipulation technique used by those who expect you to sacrifice your well being or assets for the betterment of others, usually those who are too lazy to do or are too broke to buy it for themselves.

• Cool