5 Things I Find Attractive in a Man

Okay so I thought I won't be nominated by anyone but apparently, miss @azzntittiz mentioned me on her Take so I guess I have to join this challenge. My taste is so much different than other women so don't be surprised with the traits that will be listed.

1. Nerdy

Look at that
Look at that "blur" face

I like nerdy guys because most of them tend to be humble. They are generally nice and shy, which is cute to me. I know this trait can be a turn off to many women especially those who prefer the extrovert guys. Yes my boyfriend is a nerd and sometimes he can't even tell when I am mad, serious or being sarcastic πŸ˜‚πŸ€“

Nerdy guys are hot in the bed. I love to watch their reaction. Since they are inexperienced and high on curiosity, they love trying new things and when they are lost, I'd take charge. This is the best part πŸ˜†

2. Smell

Definitely not body odor!
Definitely not body odor!

I put on perfume wherever I go. It is like a habit for me and I'd love it if my partner does the same. Now, the thing is the smell of a man's body is different. It has its own sexiness. Something about it that really turns me on. Whenever my boyfriend sweats, I'd come to him and sniff him like a dog. Yes I do that 🐢 🀀

3. Sexy butt

He doesn't need that brief
He doesn't need that brief

Oh It looks like I share similar taste with my buddy miss azzntittiz on this one. Guys with sexy butt often catch my attention. I don't like it big, but I like it to be just nicely in shaped, and most importantly, firm πŸ‘

4. Foodie

It is a cheat day πŸ₯—πŸ²πŸ•πŸŒ­πŸ₯žπŸ§€πŸ–πŸ₯“πŸ›πŸœ

It is extremely important for me to be with someone who is a foodie. I love cooking different types of food and I kind of expect him to be able to eat whatever I cook without complaining! No worries, I won't feed you raw squid, roasted cat or dog lol. I usually travel to another countries just to try different cuisines. So he must get along with me on this.

5. Handyman

I feel like spoiling my doorknob now πŸ˜—

I always find a skilled man who is good at repairing and fixing broken stuffs is hot! I don't mind dating a mechanic. I'd love to touch his dirty hands.

It would be interesting to see what some other users like in the opposite gender so I'd like to challenge :

@xHoneyxBeex

@CHARismatic110

@Pink2000

@Buckzor

@Cosytoasty

@Toad-1

1929

Most Helpful Guys

• This is definitely me. Technical architect. Lots of man smell. Nice butt now that I’m going to the gym regularly. Definitely a foodie. And it seems my handyman skills at fixing door knobs, cleaning drains, and hanging decorations and lights at the moment. But I’ve done a lot more. You seem to have a practical bent on manliness and I like that.

• Yes I'd say you are unusual so you have the pick of the nerdy guys out there! :)

And when you take charge when you need to, that makes you very compatible with these guys. They are often shy, empathic, and especially don't want to scare someone. But their empathy can make them high anxiety too, so there are pros and cons.

Source: I'm a bit of nerd but got over my shyness.

Most Helpful Girls

• dat ass and handiness <3 my heart. I use to love nerds, but my last boyfriend was too cringe/weeaboo. But I like when guys love their videogames and fangirl over something.

Yass to smell too, timber by old spice is the best smelling thing on this planet and no one can convince me otherwise.

• Great list! I agree with many of these, especially the Foodie and Handyman one! I also like "nerdy" guys but specifically those who are history nerds since that's something I'm also passionate about and we can go to museums and visit cool historical sites together. Physically, I LOVE strong hands and arms on guys. That's something I definitely look for in a guy. Lol

• I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes nerdy guys lol. Yes handyman is often hot when they are fixing stuffs. Dirty hands usually show hard work πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§

• @xHoneyxBeex I'd love to see you do a Take on that. :)

• @ericclayton haha! I used to write myTakes a lot but not so much anymore. Maybe. :)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• Nice list.

I'm checking my butt in the mirror- Looks good to me. I do a lot of cooking on my own, and eat less of what others cook.

• I would qualify in some of your likes. But not all.
    That guys butt... looks like it has a pussy slit where it should have a package!!!
    Interesting take all the same.

• Hhmmmmm... you solved a very big mystery for me. When ever I sleep She always near my body but not that wrapped and love motion. She was actually trying to sniff me and I always thinking Why would anyone hug my sweaty body?
    There is catch to it Just like ladies Male loves the female order too (not menstruating one) but normal one.

• 1. Yep, I am pretty nerdy in terms of both intelligence and social skills.

2. I don't wear any perfume or cologne. But, I do shower regularly.

3. I have been told that my butt is sexy...

4. My cooking skills are mediocre, but I love trying new foods.

5. I am about as competent as Tim "the Toolman" Talyor...

• Interesting!

I honestly don't know what i'm even interested in myself, but i'll give it a go :)

• How did it switch from "awkward things" to just "things"

• If your on this site a lot and you use a phone.. dont say your nerdy... if your on a computer then u might have a shot at that..

• That sexy butt thing made me crack lol I remembered my female friend and a situation when she was drunk and got obsessed over a random dude's butt in the club lol

• What you're really looking for is a guy that can make things happen - and that is rather universal. Women want to be with a guy that is going somewhere and being someone - a success. They want to partner with him and share their life.
    You've broken it down into specific things, but that loses the universal appeal of the basic traits.

What is always sad is the total lack of ever mentioning what a woman would do for her man. What she brings that is high value to a relationship. It's ALWAYS about what you see that makes you feel a certain way. In other words, it's completely self-centered as to how it affects YOU. Google solipsism - it's a universal female trait.

• " solipsism - it's a universal female trait " ... could not agree more !! Hence I'm happier staying single

• we are what we are take it or leave it. until you create your artificial wombs and your cyborgs women will keep being the most valueable comodity on earth, cause we perpetuate the human species and offer some company. even if you retract yourselves from the gene pool the successful men of the world will still keep flocking at us by the millions.

• More solipsism on full unabashed display. Bravo ladies!! If it was a 6' hole you would have fallen right in. LOL

So what you're really saying is, in reality, the 'take was fun, and fun = bullshit. Sure. We get it.

The wherewithal and cognizance of the modern women is pretty much zilch. Which has absolutely nothing to do with my 'relationships', simply a wild assumption on your part. So silly. Yep, silly, self-centered, young girls. But y'all think you have it ALL figured out. Giant Fail.

• Well, too bad, I don't have the sexy butt, I can't marry you.

• Show more from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 17

• What I find attractive in a man:

- A sense of humour.
    - Kindness and warmth.
    - An open mind.
    - Willing to play fantasy RPGs with me.
    - Accepting that just because I'm bisexual it doesn't mean that I'm going to cheat on him with some girl, or that I'm interested in a threesome.

Okay, I don't actually have any physical attributes that I melt for, not that I can think of, anyway. Oh, wait! If he has a good singing voice, that's a HUGE plus.

• So you are a bisexual. Do you mean that you will only be with one gender if you are in a relationship?

• I will only be with one PERSON if I'm in a relationship. ^_^ Gender is irrelevant.

• nice take!! I was thinking about the stuff... and its SOOOO TRUE

• Good take. I'm attracted to a sexy butt , and a man with dirty hands too lol

• I love this, I like handy men too, my ex who was a soldier used to always fix stuff at his parents house and send me pics of him with his shirt off haha.

• With you on the third one, though I don't think the picture is an example of a sexy ass. To each their own.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Considering that being a nerd is trendy now, it's not all that special.

• OMG! LOVE YOUR TAKE TOO Ms Guru DD!!

• I see my challenge is going well... Nice

• Great take!

• That guy has a great butt lmao

• Show more from Girls
    7