5 Things I Find Attractive in a Man

desidoll

Okay so I thought I won't be nominated by anyone but apparently, miss @azzntittiz mentioned me on her Take so I guess I have to join this challenge. My taste is so much different than other women so don't be surprised with the traits that will be listed.

1. Nerdy

Look at that
Look at that "blur" face

I like nerdy guys because most of them tend to be humble. They are generally nice and shy, which is cute to me. I know this trait can be a turn off to many women especially those who prefer the extrovert guys. Yes my boyfriend is a nerd and sometimes he can't even tell when I am mad, serious or being sarcastic πŸ˜‚πŸ€“

Nerdy guys are hot in the bed. I love to watch their reaction. Since they are inexperienced and high on curiosity, they love trying new things and when they are lost, I'd take charge. This is the best part πŸ˜†

2. Smell

Definitely not body odor!
Definitely not body odor!

I put on perfume wherever I go. It is like a habit for me and I'd love it if my partner does the same. Now, the thing is the smell of a man's body is different. It has its own sexiness. Something about it that really turns me on. Whenever my boyfriend sweats, I'd come to him and sniff him like a dog. Yes I do that 🐢 🀀

3. Sexy butt

He doesn't need that brief
He doesn't need that brief

Oh It looks like I share similar taste with my buddy miss azzntittiz on this one. Guys with sexy butt often catch my attention. I don't like it big, but I like it to be just nicely in shaped, and most importantly, firm πŸ‘

4. Foodie

It is a cheat day πŸ₯—πŸ²πŸ•πŸŒ­πŸ₯žπŸ§€πŸ–πŸ₯“πŸ›πŸœ

It is extremely important for me to be with someone who is a foodie. I love cooking different types of food and I kind of expect him to be able to eat whatever I cook without complaining! No worries, I won't feed you raw squid, roasted cat or dog lol. I usually travel to another countries just to try different cuisines. So he must get along with me on this.

5. Handyman

I feel like spoiling my doorknob now πŸ˜—

I always find a skilled man who is good at repairing and fixing broken stuffs is hot! I don't mind dating a mechanic. I'd love to touch his dirty hands.

It would be interesting to see what some other users like in the opposite gender so I'd like to challenge :

@xHoneyxBeex

@CHARismatic110

@Pink2000

@Buckzor

@Cosytoasty

@Toad-1

5 Things I Find Attractive in a Man
31
19

Most Helpful Guys

• bacca400
    Yes I'd say you are unusual so you have the pick of the nerdy guys out there! :)

And when you take charge when you need to, that makes you very compatible with these guys. They are often shy, empathic, and especially don't want to scare someone. But their empathy can make them high anxiety too, so there are pros and cons.

Source: I'm a bit of nerd but got over my shyness.
    Is this still revelant?
    • desidoll

That's good. Being overly shy can be a turn off too.

• bubbatxman
    This is definitely me. Technical architect. Lots of man smell. Nice butt now that I’m going to the gym regularly. Definitely a foodie. And it seems my handyman skills at fixing door knobs, cleaning drains, and hanging decorations and lights at the moment. But I’ve done a lot more. You seem to have a practical bent on manliness and I like that.
    Is this still revelant?
    • desidoll

You sound like a perfect guy 😊 Keep it up.

Most Helpful Girls

• xHoneyxBeex
    Great list! I agree with many of these, especially the Foodie and Handyman one! I also like "nerdy" guys but specifically those who are history nerds since that's something I'm also passionate about and we can go to museums and visit cool historical sites together. Physically, I LOVE strong hands and arms on guys. That's something I definitely look for in a guy. Lol
    Is this still revelant?
    • desidoll

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes nerdy guys lol. Yes handyman is often hot when they are fixing stuffs. Dirty hands usually show hard work πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§

• Yes! I'm not sure why but watching a man work can be a total turn on sometimes. lol

• desidoll

I guess it has something to do with how they concentrate fixing stuffs while sometimes talking to another person lol. Multitasker! I know I am not oneπŸ˜‚

• vishna
    dat ass and handiness <3 my heart. I use to love nerds, but my last boyfriend was too cringe/weeaboo. But I like when guys love their videogames and fangirl over something.

Yass to smell too, timber by old spice is the best smelling thing on this planet and no one can convince me otherwise.
    Is this still revelant?
    • desidoll

Someone actually pointed out something in front which I didn't notice lol πŸ˜‚
      Yes too cringe is a turn off.

• vishna

oh my god, I just saw it...*scrolls back up* haha

• desidoll

Haha πŸ†

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1729
  • Logorithim
    Nice list.

I'm checking my butt in the mirror- Looks good to me. I do a lot of cooking on my own, and eat less of what others cook.

• desidoll

What are the foods that you won't tolerate?

• Logorithim

Pork products, stuff with a lot of preservatives and/or message, stuff that is too salty and sugary.

• Logorithim

* message, not message

• DinaM
    What I find attractive in a man:

- A sense of humour.
    - Kindness and warmth.
    - An open mind.
    - Willing to play fantasy RPGs with me.
    - Accepting that just because I'm bisexual it doesn't mean that I'm going to cheat on him with some girl, or that I'm interested in a threesome.

Okay, I don't actually have any physical attributes that I melt for, not that I can think of, anyway. Oh, wait! If he has a good singing voice, that's a HUGE plus.
    • desidoll

So you are a bisexual. Do you mean that you will only be with one gender if you are in a relationship?

• DinaM

I will only be with one PERSON if I'm in a relationship. ^_^ Gender is irrelevant.

• AlphaGhost
    Hhmmmmm... you solved a very big mystery for me. When ever I sleep She always near my body but not that wrapped and love motion. She was actually trying to sniff me and I always thinking Why would anyone hug my sweaty body?
    There is catch to it Just like ladies Male loves the female order too (not menstruating one) but normal one.
  • CuChullan
    I would qualify in some of your likes. But not all.
    That guys butt... looks like it has a pussy slit where it should have a package!!!
    Interesting take all the same.
  • mishanw_1071
    nice take!! I was thinking about the stuff... and its SOOOO TRUE
  • Fitness-Fanatic
    Good take. I'm attracted to a sexy butt , and a man with dirty hands too lol
    • desidoll

They are sexy right. I like it when they focus to fix stuffs lol.

• yesss i think exactly the same lol

• Buckzor
    Interesting!

I honestly don't know what i'm even interested in myself, but i'll give it a go :)
  • AoiKaito
    1. Yep, I am pretty nerdy in terms of both intelligence and social skills.

2. I don't wear any perfume or cologne. But, I do shower regularly.

3. I have been told that my butt is sexy...

4. My cooking skills are mediocre, but I love trying new foods.

5. I am about as competent as Tim "the Toolman" Talyor...
  • azzntittiz
    I love this, I like handy men too, my ex who was a soldier used to always fix stuff at his parents house and send me pics of him with his shirt off haha.
  • ZeussLightningBolt
    How did it switch from "awkward things" to just "things"
    • desidoll

What do you mean?

• It's supposed to be "10 Awkward things I find attractive in the opposite sex"

• desidoll

Eh they are not awkward. Just slightly different than the usual things that women generally like.

• With you on the third one, though I don't think the picture is an example of a sexy ass. To each their own.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson
  • Omar5881
    That sexy butt thing made me crack lol I remembered my female friend and a situation when she was drunk and got obsessed over a random dude's butt in the club lol
  • TheWombRaider
    If your on this site a lot and you use a phone.. dont say your nerdy... if your on a computer then u might have a shot at that..
  • AZC90
    Considering that being a nerd is trendy now, it's not all that special.
  • Browneye57
    What you're really looking for is a guy that can make things happen - and that is rather universal. Women want to be with a guy that is going somewhere and being someone - a success. They want to partner with him and share their life.
    You've broken it down into specific things, but that loses the universal appeal of the basic traits.

What is always sad is the total lack of ever mentioning what a woman would do for her man. What she brings that is high value to a relationship. It's ALWAYS about what you see that makes you feel a certain way. In other words, it's completely self-centered as to how it affects YOU. Google solipsism - it's a universal female trait.
    • FatherJack

" solipsism - it's a universal female trait " ... could not agree more !! Hence I'm happier staying single

• Titan787

You both do realize this post was meant as a fun challenge of things she found attractive in men and not at all a complete reference of what she would do in a relationship or what he would do either. It was meant purely for fun (and men are ok here have been joining in on creating their own challenges too.) You both just tried to turn a fun conversation into examining the many flaws of women. If anything, reading both of your comments sound like two men who experienced bad relationships and are bitter about said relationships and are now basing your opinions of all women off of that. Your comments were unecessary and immature on a post geared towards men and women simply having fun together.

• we are what we are take it or leave it. until you create your artificial wombs and your cyborgs women will keep being the most valueable comodity on earth, cause we perpetuate the human species and offer some company. even if you retract yourselves from the gene pool the successful men of the world will still keep flocking at us by the millions.

• Guanfei
    Well, too bad, I don't have the sexy butt, I can't marry you.
  • laurieluvsit
    OMG! LOVE YOUR TAKE TOO Ms Guru DD!!
  • abundantlyrich
    Did you find this guy yet
  • Penelope_
    Great take!
  • Yumix
    you live on the wrong continent.
    • desidoll

I'm moving to Europe now for you πŸ“£

• Yumix

Good decision

• VixenRach
    Nice take 😊 #2 though, same
  • Sketti
    That guy has a great butt lmao
    • desidoll

Something in front is more interesting if you observe it clearly πŸ˜‚

• Sketti

Lmao absolutely

• AdmiralBailey
    I like this
  • Skali9119Liska
    Why am I not on this list?
    • desidoll

How do I know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• You wrote this πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• kaewk
    Lmfao the accuracy on this one.
  • laughinglad999
    llove your take
  • Letitgoogoo
    Nice take !
  • kaangah
    lol
    sexy butt?
  • Pink2000
    I’ll make one
  • Decentguy
    Nice Take
  • Anon-ymous1
    Lol@ that "handyman."
  • kojikurac
    Hm
    Could be me
    Almost me
  • red_knight
    Amazing...
  • Nice222
    Thanks for sharing
  • Well I’m everything you’re looking for 😅
  • TheCloud2
    What what about dick size?
  • yesnomaybeone985
    Can I show you my butt?
  • Anonymous
    I see my challenge is going well... Nice
    • desidoll

It is! What a creative idea you have.

• Anonymous
    The perfect man doesn't exist
  • Anonymous
    A man is most sexy when wearing panties!!!
    • CuChullan

This is good. You need to expand it!!

• Anonymous
    penis penis penis penis penis

I answered your questions ladies
    no need to thank me
  • Anonymous
    Based on pics i assume white as well?
    • desidoll

These pictures are just random images/gifts from Google.

• Anonymous

Random, but all white. lets say the only races are white, black, Asian, and hispanic. that's a 1/4 chance a random image would be a white guy. 4 of your images were white men so (1/4) * (1/4) * (1/4) * (1/4) = 1/256.

There was a 1/256 chance that would happen. i would bet on the 255/256 chance that it was intentional

• Anonymous

also considering how many more races or mixed there are, the chances of that happening drop significantly

• Anonymous
    I guess I'm overqualified.
    • desidoll

These traits exclude my physical preferences 😊

• Anonymous
    LOL, so you're attracted to some imaginary guy?
    Because... let's face the reality, nerdy guys aren't handy, and they definitely don't have a sexy butt ;)
    • KenM9215

I don't know about the sexy butt lol but I'd consider myself a little nerdy and I'm handy. If I don't know how to do something I'll look it up. I'm also good at putting things together without the directions (figuring it out by how it looks) BUT that doesn't mean I don't use them either lol I'm not that egotistic.

• desidoll

My boyfriend fits all these criteria 😊
      @KenM9215 I know you guys exist πŸ˜‰

• KenM9215

lol I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. More nerdy guys than I tend to be, not always though, shut ins. They don't tend to venture out much. Unfortunately for me in my area where I am living I WANT to venture out and meet new people, but don't really have much available to do so =/

• Anonymous
    I'm all of them
    • desidoll

You are a young handyman then 😊

• Anonymous

Thanks lol

• Anonymous
    LOL! I notice in the picture you used to illustrate a sexy butt, that you can see the guy's cock even from behind. Something tells me that played an important part in what made that "butt" view sexy for you! :P
    • desidoll

Lol why don't you just use the word dick? Cock is just I don't know way too vulgar🀣
      I didn't notice his cock till you pointed it out. Thank youπŸ˜†

• Anonymous

LOL! Sorry--dick then! I take it you like? I know as a guy we always love being able to see a girl's boobs from behind. It certainly means she's very well endowed! ;-) I suppose it's the same for you girls and being able to see a guy's dick from behind, huh?

• desidoll

Yes but I really didn't notice his dick lol. Now I realize it looks pointy πŸ˜†