What it's Like Dating a Female Bodybuilder

Love Story...
Love Story...

I had a girlfriend who was kinda strong and bodybuilder type and I have been missing her a lot quite lately so I felt like I'll let my emotions rush through.

So I met this girl during my 11th grade. She was from a different stream but we had a few classes that were common to both of us. I was very infatuated towards this girl, she was very pretty, good looking and had toned body as well. She didn’t have a very strong body then as she had joined the gym recently. I tried to befriend her, make some conversations and somehow got close to her and it worked pretty well. We started dating and we found that we had a lot of interests in common and became close friends during our 12th grade. She was very friendly, intelligent and we used to laugh a lot. We were happy together and I loved spending time with her.

Though I had dated a few other girls in the past, it was never very pleasurable,long lasting and fun compared to the one that I had with her. But only interest that never matched between us was that she was a regular gym-goer and was damn oriented towards fitness whereas I had never stepped into a gym. We enjoyed each others company, shared our experiences and every damn thing that went through our life. We were in a typical bf-gf relationship for almost 4.5 years(most part of it was long distance) and I remember it as the most pleasurable and wonderful set of experiences.
During our under graduation we had shift to different cities quite far from each other, but the long distance relationship worked very well. Our weekends were very special, we used to converse a lot, go on trekking, hangover,hugs, kisses, sex everything was so fun.I enjoyed every minute during my weekends. I was very excited that I had discovered such a lady in my life.

So some things that vary from our relationships to other typical relationships are that she was more of a dominant force then me (though it can happen in other relationships without the girl being a bodybuilder). I am kinda tall, skinny and lean with not much of muscle mass, and she was strong bodybuilder(not the pro ones you see on women ifbb) . I have witnessed her complete body transformation process. I really felt soothing and comfortable in her muscular arms. I was fascinated by her abs, ass and her veins on forearms and neck.I really enjoyed submitting to her, and i felt kinda protected around her . She was always just in her opinions, kind and gentle in her actions and a calm personality. But if in case she found something immoral, unjust or unfair she was the most furious woman and her body supported to give a blow as well (haha..).

I could see men giving extra respect to her just because of her body and strength. I have seen many of them just giving up the argument and in a way surrendering to her points and being afraid of her. She was a ‘beauty beast’ in real sense.She was very cute, beautiful,fair, charming and those muscles just added more to her beauty. She was very soft spoken and gentle in her general conversations. But I liked it very much when she used to get angry and furious as well. Literally i even didn’t realize how strong she was until I got punched on my chest by her(though it was for fun). She had even pressurized me to join the gym and put some meat but it didn’t work long as I was just too bored of its time consuming process. But I really enjoyed the growth of muscles on her body though. I sometimes used to feel embarrassed around her as I used to look like a scrawny long stick in front of her, but our chemistry was excellent.

In a small incident of bar brawl, the way she took the incident to control and made the situation neutral was impressive.I realized that your physical strength also matters very much in these circumstances, though every aspect of this cannot be attributed to her muscular body but it plays a major role in how people treat you. I liked the way she managed things and circumstances.
We have had some unfortunate differences in the past and it has led to a tentative break up for around 6 months now( i have my regrets as well). Though we are in touch, we haven’t met in past 3 months or so.I really miss her sweet talks, little things, laugh, anger and her muscles for sure. I really love when she flexes and it makes me weak on knees.

So that is my experience dating and having a female bodybuilder as a girlfriend.

#wowgirl10qRocks #showerthot #showerthoughts #Language

1832

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a nice take of your relationship with her. But its kind of weird that she was so strong and overpowering you (though it can happen in certain situations). Women usually want to feel protected and safe around their significant other, but yours is the other way around.
    Now that you say she has got muscles she might even be not interested in a skinny gaunt like you (as you proclaim).
    So its better if u stop worshiping her muscles and being sassy and find girl of your type. You said she punched on chest for fun and may be in a few years she builds more rock hard muscles and breaks your ribs ( pun intended) and you start looking like a dick infront of her badass body. Maybe she might have hooked up with some cool bodybuilder as it was largely a long distant relationship with you.
    Now that you are separated and you have some time to think over, take wise decision. Hopefully she doesn't scare you as she does to other men and i don't think its far if you continue with the relationship. I feel only strong men can handle her and may not be a person like you. I don't know how she was in relationship so long with you.
    Hopefully I haven't hurt you and wasn't being judgmental in my opinion.

• Firstly I would like to clear a few things here:-
      --> She is not a professional ifbb woman bodybuilders, she is mostly a budding hobbyist and an amateur bodybuilder. Though she has shown interest in professional bb recently.
      --> She is not on steroids or juice as she is more health conscious and always advertises healthy diet and food. I am sure about this point.
      Next about our chemistry
      --> "women usually feel safe..." yes she feels safe around me and I feel safe around her. We are protected together as well as individually.
      -->Feminists or all woman for that matter talk about safety and being empowered and you are saying I should keep her safe. I am happy and proud that she can keep herself safe, is confident and can defend herself.
      --> She got more muscles and dumped me!!! oh! shit that's not even her intention. I've seen her from 5 years.
      -->I have appreciated her as a strong woman but it didn't mean I am weak, coward and pussy.

• -->Her dad met with an accident and was hospitalized for months and I've spent time with her parents and she has cried on my shoulders n number of times. I've always soothened and pacified her. Since her parents house was near to the place I stayed, I have taken her dad for routine checkups to the hospital. She was emotionally unstable and depressed and used to cry a lot, I've always been on her side during those days.
      -->Few times she used to come late after finishing her meetings or competitions and she is still afraid of dark and secluded places. I've travelled hundreds of miles to pick her up and drop her home just make her comfortable.
      --> Do u think i'm coward and sassy in spite of all of this? Does my appreciation to a strong lady make me weak?
      -->She has worked in gym and crossfit for 6 years now and is passionate about health, fitness and body building and me on the other hand have been working on my medical research.

• -->Because of this she is obviously stronger to me. But that has never gotten in mind between either of us.
      -->But I'm sure we'll make up our differences and enter into relationship again. I won't find any girl who is of my body type, coz it doesn't really matter and never will.
      -->We are attracted to each other by our nature and character more than looks , I would be complimented to have my ribs broken by her.
      --> I was born to a very thin mom who was ANOREXIC during most parts of her life so I'm naturally bony as well. I don't care if I look like dick in front of her after few years neither does she.
      --> Yeah, she needs a strong man to handle her.. so I hope you get the meaning of what strong is

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice take. Sounds like it was a lovely relationship. I like female bodybuilders too and much of what you said is how I always imagined being in a relationship with someone with that kind of physique would be like. Not that it would be hugely different, but in a way, I guess that's the point.

I am sorry things broke up between the two of you though. Perhaps you just need some time off from each other? But, being apart doesn't mean that things can't eventually work out though. My brother was with a girl for 5 years, they broke up for 4 years, got together for another year and a half and then got married... and they've been happily married 11 years since. 😉 Still to this day I have no idea what originally broke them up, but whatever it was, they managed to resolve their differences and they now have a very happy and healthy relationship. But only time will tell for you and her.

However, by the sounds of it, it seems like there was much more that kept you together than what is keeping you apart. Four and a half years is not an insignificant amount of time. It's a good thing you are still in touch with each other though. The way I see it is despite the differences you may have, there's still something there. Just give it time and if it is meant to be, it will be. Just don't give up yet. If you still love her, keep in touch with her, let old wounds heal and see where things lead.

Take care and all the best.

• Thank you dude.. your comment made my day.. I wish we reunite sometime in the future

• Sounds like you still love her and that kind of love is worth saving in my opinion. Just give it time, but at some point in the near future I would tell her you still love her. You should tell her, because it would be a shame for her to think it's over completely and then she finds someone else. That kind of pain you don't need. Trust me.

Whatever you do though, just don't tell her in a text or over the phone though. Take her out for a coffee or go for a walk and have a heart to heart with her about your feelings for her. I wouldn't go into all the things the separated you, but just let her know that you still love her and that you hope, in time, things can get better between the both of you. Just let her know you love her and let things develop naturally over time. But she should know the feelings you have for her. You don't want to let this kind of love and history slip out of your hands if you can prevent it and/or rectify it. I assure you.

All the best to you though. Take care.

• One of the most interesting takes I've read in a long time. Sounds like a special girl. If you're serious about getting her back, go to her immediately hold her hand look her in the eye and tell her you'll do what it takes to fix it. I'm sure you understand the immense sacrifice she's made with the workouts and eating that weird food. I'm doing it myself. I personally find body builders to be chill and for the most part gentle people.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 17

• I definitely wish to build muscle and I'm an 11th grader too. I used to learn martial art since 7th grade but then I had to leave it because it clashed with my other classes that I had to do to maintain my straight A grades. So I went to gym instead because it is still better than doing nothing. Plus I can go to gym at any time of the day instead of a scheduled class so it's convenient.

I naturally have a really feminine appearance so a lot of people tell me to not do weights, because if I gain muscle it is gonna look bad. For now I only focus on maintaining my fitness. A lot of people ask if I play sports or something because I look so fit... Which feels good to hear because I'm a modest dresser and don't show my arms and legs or wear anything tight. People say it's just my posture and all.

An advantage of it is that, I don't have to care what people think of what my body looks like. I do what I want to do, not what people want me to do. If a guy does not prefer his wife to have muscle it's fine! Cause there are plenty of men who do and I'll just marry someone like that (eventually he's gonna be the only one to see me so it's no one else's business what I look like). Geddit? XD

• Strong women make me hard, don't be ashamed to get tough, as you can see there are guys with all kinds of preferences

• Yeah.. just be yourself.. follow your passion and your natural momentum.. You might look great if u have a bit of muscles on your body

• Nice take, seems like you're not exactly over this relationship though..
    Personally, as a regular gym-goer, I don't think I could ever date someone who doesn't work out at all (I actually think not exercising is a way of neglecting your physical health), especially considering that the guys at my gym are such eye candy ahahaha I would want someone who can compete with them

• Yeah.. may be my case was exceptional.. I even got my buddies teasing that how she fell for me. But we were in relationship quite well before she had big muscles on her body, so that might have been the difference. Whatever, I really miss her a lot, and hope we reunite again. And thanks for your review.. haha

• Nice myTake. Me and ex boyfriend just broke up a month ago. I wish my ex would miss me and write sweet things like this in 6mos after our breakup 😂😂😂😂

I have lean and toned body. I have always been into sports, started boxing and yoga at 27yo, started Crossfit at 30yo. From being 41kg to now 48kg. But I prefer to date mucsular guy that is stronger than me. I love being dominated.

• Correct the title to
    “What is like to date a girl that looks like a bodybuilder on 11th grade.”
    Cause people will get confused by the actual content.

• I have been with a body builder me being a bi.. not as ripped like d woman in the pic but quite toned n muscly.. something like serena williams in built n it was a great time tbh.. we had greatfun whether it be dating.. hanging out or like doing stupud stuff and getting away ha ha

• Yeah.. i know how that feels

• I guess that, may be she had a fetish on you and it just got ended. I know a friend of mine who dates skinny men and says its fun to make them cry. She teases them by arm wrestling, lifting and wrestling with them. I would be fun to watch if she is a professional bb and a coward man though. Whatsoever, its your call but a cool story

• This is a good take and I'm sad that it didn't workout. I hope you move on one day and find someone else.

• Maybe.. But i can't miss the moments i spent with her. They were the most awesome feelings of my life

• this is adorable 💓

• Nice take

• Interesting

• Show more from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 31

• That is an interesting Take. You should have worked out with her, though

• Yeah.. i regret that

• I wouldn't mind it at all. In fact, I would love a partner who would love to go to the gym with me because going to the gym alone gets boring after a while, she may even teach me a thing or two. All of my previous partners hate going to the gym.

• I love strong, athletic, muscular girls, but the pic at the top is nonsense. I choose to be kind because it's how I was raised, not because some tough girl intimidated me into it. No one is intimidated because a girl is 5'5" and can bench 135.

• It's always good to see people appreciate the skill required for proper intimidation and bullying of others via the threat of physical violence, I think more people should be as enlightened.

• She's the kind of girl I would love to pin against a wall and. . . . Well, you know. XD Sorry it didn't work out for you , bro.

• This shit is gonna be good. Reading the whole thing. Can’t wait to get to the part where she kicks his ass for forgetting their third month anniversary.

• Oh man when you said you felt safe or you liked being in her muscular arms I immediately stopped reading. Sounds so gay I couldnt continue. good luck with her but I wonder if you could possibly be bi or almost gay

• Common man, grow up..

• I’m not into girls having super six packs or being super muscular I’m general. I love a girl in shape but more sleek athletic than bulky build

• Wow that story seems to be very fascinating. You have described your relationship in an outstanding manner. After reading this i wholeheartedly wish to see you and your ex. Could you please a picture of you both.

• I wish I would have, but I don't think I'm permitted to do that

• Nice take, I would probably try dating them but there not many of them or be interested in someone that doesn’t go to the gym even though I do other types of activities

• Show more from Guys
    21