Why I Prefer to Date a Robot

Advantage of Dating Robots

1. Don't Have to Worry About 50% Odds of Marriage Ending in Failure

When I fall in love with a robot, I don't have to risk my time, finance, & emotion into marriage with 50% chance of failure. As a result, I don't have to deal with pain of broken heart.

Asian Man Building Robot Resembling Scarlett Johansson

2. Dating Robots Have Little to No Cost

When I date a robot, I don't have to spend $1,600 on dating because there are little to no risk dating robots unlike dating a woman. Because I don't have to spend $1,600 on dating, I could use that money on video games.

Chinese Man Marries Robot
Chinese Man Marries Robot

3. Don't Have to Wait to Get Engaged

Unlike dating a woman, I don't have to wait to get engaged. Since I don't have to wait, I could use time to further develop my bond with a robot.

Man Marrying Robot
Man Marrying Robot

4. No Stress in Dating A Robot

Unlike dating a woman, I don't have to deal with stress in dating since there are no arguments over money. Also, I don't have to make a compromise or deal with compatibility issue. Thus, reducing the odds of having my heart broken.

Man Marrying Robot at a Chapel
Man Marrying Robot at a Chapel

5. Don't Have to Pay Monetary Cost of Divorce

When I date a robot, I don't need to worry about paying alimony since a robot can't take my monetary asset. Hence, I can save monetary cost since I don't need to see a lawyer.

Japanese Business Worker Marrying Hologram

These are 5 reasons why I prefer to date a robot holding all else equal.

3049

Most Helpful Girls

• I see that natural selection is back. Good. The robots can have you so you don't have to infest the world with your mediocre genes.

• To be honest, I wrote it because I am simply disillusioned with dating & marriage.

• Have you played Detroit: Become Human? Right, so I'd understand you wanting to be with one of those robots/androids. This isn't even close to that. You're talking about an animated sex doll, which is no better than an inanimate object. You might as well be in a relationship with a car. You're "disillusioning" yourself by thinking otherwise.

Relationships of all kinds are hard to create and maintain. That's life. I don't doubt that it isn't easy, but it isn't stressful if you have confidence within yourself. Honestly though, please stick to this. I can only imagine what kind of insecure and lazy person you are.

• It great, you don’t need a woman or her stupid shaming language.
      That all you women can do, weak!

Don’t fall into the trap of marriage.

Women have become nothing but pigs.

• I love how when I go online I always somehow find these types of complaining about women. Like dude I bet you barely had any experience with all sorts of women you probably went after one type of women and can't handle they didn't want a relationship or have sex with you. This just pathetic, to get to this point where you rather be with a sex robot than an actual woman. Thank god I am not this desperate and I don't care that much your so mad at the female gender.

• and this is kinda insulting to women in general so you implying that women are too much to handle so a robot fixes all these issues? not all women are the same and yet you trying to imply this.

• At this point, my current feelings toward dating & marriage is fear & disillusionment.

• American women are trash and the dumb idiot beta men who get with mail order brides are too.

All women now a days are the same entitle women with ridiculous high standards.

Trust me dude all these women want Chad. They might say they don’t but they do and if you manage to get one she's just gonna go behind your back and hook up with Chad.

Technology has show us men how horrible women are. They will ruin your life and feel no remorse!

Most Helpful Guys

• Dude. . . You're a fucking loser.

Not because you want to date / fuck a robot, but your reasons for dating a robot are LITERALLY just to avoid stress and the challenges of life.

I can't stand people like you.

• I deplore this take.
    It is evidence of the depths to which human society today has sunk.

• I wrote it since I am disillusioned with dating & marriage after reading stories about Brad Pitt's failing marriage with Angelina Jolie.

• Your disillusionment is understandable, well founded in many cases, and exactly my point.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 28

• It can't say no.

Also, fucking a robot isn't dating. It's masturbation.

• It satisfies the carnal urge and that's all we need a vagina for, real or silicone.

• It can't say no?
      Oh my gawd, it's robo-rape!!!

• @GreatnessBack Don't laugh. That is EXACTLY what the feminists are calling it. That, and necrophilia. How dare any man get his rocks off without a REAL woman getting some reward from it!

• Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this mean that all you want in a relationship is sex? Cause they can't feel or think like a human does they can't give you friendship or love. Or any other human Emotion. So all that's left is sex.

• Sex is all that women have to offer. That's why you are freaking out over the prospect of being replaced by a piece of plastic. Women have used dildos and vibrators for years. Guys never cared. We're not worried about being replaced. Because we know that you want a lot more from us than just sex.

• @JamesRandiDebates Clearly not for this guy lmao

• Lol women don’t want love that a joke, woman just use men as utilities and dispose of them like it.

• Lmaoooo so this is how men who can't get a real woman think 🤣🤣

• Hahahhahahaha you just want to avoid the stress and challenges of life, but go right ahead

• Isn't having lower stress better for health?

• I just feel disillusioned with dating & marriage after reading multiple stories about failing marriages & dating.

• Should I fear being murdered because I watch so many murder documentaries? I should but I don't. Talk to someone about this like a therapist. I will not be your free therapist.

• What ever suits your fancy. No one ever said you couldn’t. . . But I will dispute point two since you have to purchase the robot.
    Sorry I couldn’t help it.

• True that. And if he wearies of his robot and desires a replacement he will have to pay, unless he can be awarded a warranty claim

• @nailu I don’t know. I think we’ve stumbled upon a gap in the market. You should take advantage.

• OH😳☄️please bear with me while I contemplate next to first move

• Oh I get it - Its like the Stedford Wife complex their husbands had.

It just means a lower capacity of self sacrifice.

Love requires sacrifice - the arguing, the finances, the risk , its what leaves the bruises on your soul to joke about later with your partner.

Some people are just more into themselves. A robot means no self-sacrifice, because since you 100% love only yourself, you can not love another human being.

You can't love their flaws, can't love their happiness, can't love their being.

But a robot you dont have to love. You just program it to please you.

• The nature of human relationships is exciting and fulfilling. Something a robot will never be able to give. You should watch season 2 episode 1 (“Be Right Back”) of Black Mirror to see exactly what I mean.

• What a void and empty soul to be satisfied with a machine as a partner. So sad. Missing out on the reason we are on this Earth... what a shit life.. Have fun

• Except it’s all fake and you can only pretend that piece of technology loves you for so long.

• But... Isn't love a reciprocal?

• Sex robots can be programmed to love it's owner back, so in a way, yeah, it is reciprocal, although not out of it's "free will" if you will.

• No... I couldn't :(

• I feel really sorry for you. possibly the saddest mytake I've ever read.

• No one gives a da mn about you or your shaming language. It’s good as his money won’t go to the useless women of today.

• These "men" are exactly the type who end up doing mass shootings

• I think it’s excellent idea to have and AI as a partner. Imagine it will be programmed to your personality, it will challenge you, help you improve your weaknesses, imagine it will have a way to make you feel understood, loved, protected, validated etc., of course the best part would be able to take you to the next level when having sex. You can have it anytime and anyway. And when you get tired you just turn it off. When I am talking about AI I am imaging human like looks. I k ow we will get there soon for me to have one.

• Or you could be with a woman like me, that is loyal and generous to the end.

• Yeah, until you decide to end it. And then the ass-raping begins. AWALT

• @JamesRandiDebates I am wise beyond my years. And I know a robot won't make you truly happy.

• Don’t don’t my guy women make you want to kill yourself.

• This is really sad

• Do not worry. We don’t want you☺️

• Is this what incels do? I feel bad for them

• If that is what they do they'd help someone looking to invest in stocks, assuming there's enough demand and this industry grows and expands. Can be useful, you never know? With the way how random and unstable the economy is now, nobody can entirely rely on a job or their employer to take care of them anymore. My point is to take advantage and capitalize on this should and if this ever becomes the next big thing. It may not necessarily be a get rich quick, but diversifying an investment portfolio and retirement portfolio can't hurt.

• I'd rather date a robot too!

• There will be male sex robots too ;)

• I think you meant males have small penises on average

• This is good as long as there are enough people interested and willing to spend money on things like this it creates a new investment possibility and opportunities. Having an additional source of income is crucial these days especially with the rising costs of living and how unstable the economy has become.

• AHAHAHAHA

• But does the robot loves you back?

• :) nice mytake...

• okay then, more power to ya kid

• Lordy lol

• I am a robot

• Sounds like Your problem is Money and time, seems like you just want to game and buy thing in the games.
    not all marriages end up with failure and broken hearts.

most importantly, you seem like a person who has been hurt before and it made you lose hope in humanity.

• I told one of my girlfriends that what me to get a boyfriend that I'll get one when boyfriend bots will exist lol

• 6. Because you are unable to satisfy a woman sexually.

• Life is a challenge. Growing up is beng open and willing to take on a challenge. Remaining a boy is trying to avoid challenges in favor of fantasyland.

What Guys Said 47

• WOW, my FIRST submission that might get me ranted at! LOL!!! OK,..., HPV2, WARTS, HIV, Multiple strains of Gonorrhea and Syphilis, multiple strains of MRSA! All this is one good reason for these robots at least for Males. Another is that at a certain age,..., I'm finding 45+, Males want more sex than they did when the wife was in the baby-making years but by then a large number of gals I know have little to no interest in a very regular sex life. Dating is a bigger game today than it was in my teens back in the 70s. Everything seems now to be leverage- it's actually no fun to date at my age anyways. I would think that there is little to no stress with a $6000 doll, there better not be anyways since the monthly payment for one HAS TO BE LESS $$$ than one date a week with a REAL GAL and NO results! LOL! I saw a study a few months back about how it is no longer true that married guys live longer, I can believe that too. I love my ex,..., but the entire 27yr+ continual bartering and agreeing to disagree was not worth the anger and dislike it was growing between us so we left the relationship as the friends we were in 8th grade,..., yah complete with no sex! HOOOT!
    And I can see these dolls being big competition too for the gals. You ladies love the cell phone, texting. Well all this digital behavior is stifling the Human ability to build relationships- so the more you TEXT, the less you see face to face interaction. THAT is a HUGE problem for society over all as I see it. Guys,..., save $6000+ and go get a FLESH LITE, ($75 and ladies you will have competition!),..., Give "it" a name and if the date goes south, when you get home just work your magic and try again next weekend!

• I think you’re too young to feel this way. Also a sex robot can never give you the intimacy and affection a real woman could. I understand your frustration, I feel the same way. Not about all the rejections, but that for whatever reason most women don’t or can’t understand why guys would be frustrated. It is really easy and natural to become jaded though.

• Women don’t give intimacy or affection now.
      Love a GD lie.

• Well if that's your thing, then go for it and you did make some good points, but I would like to break them down.

1 - Heartbreak thing is right, but you can be with someone without marrying them. It's not mandatory.

2 - I assume the robot costs a lot and may need some maintenance, from time to time, but I think it would be less expensive than paying for someone else, especially if you live on your own - you're just basically paying for yourself.

3 - Unnecessary, just like marriage, but yeah, just get right into it.

4 - Well, you are dating a robot and they won't argue with you like a potential SO, so yeah. Some may be programmed to do what you want too, like maybe clean. I have heard that some robots are/can be programmed to be a bit like a person, I think it was a sex one, according a LAD Bible article, I think.

5 - Well, you can't divorce if you don't marry anyway.

Whilst they do seem like good points, I'd imagine, they aren't necessarily gender specific e. g. a man in a relationship can be the cause of arguments, not just the woman.

• In practice women make it mandatory to get married. 😣

• I know my buddy @Unit1 here wants one of those. I personally think it's really just marketing more than anything else, but it could be or might turn out to be the next big investment thing for a retirement portfolio of some sort at least or even quick and short term gains if there's enough demand from customers spending their money on these kind of products. Maybe it would turn out to be as widespread as cryptocurrencies or even more in demand and desired. Gotta know which robot manufacturers stocks to invest in, and invest in them early otherwise that window of opportunity won't come around again once it soars. Kind of like how Bitcoin was, as I know many had missed that window of opportunity to invest in it when it was barely worth anything or pennies worth. People could always use diversification in their retirement portfolio or at least something to get some extra side income in case of emergencies, such as another recession and unexpected job loss from layoffs, etc. Assuming there will be significant demand for products and services like this at some point in the future. Could save somebody's ass big time if an unexpected job loss were to happen at the worst possible time. Just my two cents on this.

• Abso-fucking-lutely man!

Robots don't have this biological clock or this urge to marry. Hahaha!!! Win-win!

• @Unit1 With people that is willing to pay for this, you'd help some of those of us looking to make and generate a secondary source of income, a backup source of income for emergencies, and since we both know how fucking volatile and unstable the economy currently is. Thus we both know it's a bad idea to solely and entirely rely on and depend upon an employer, a company, and organization or even the government to take care of us as one day we can go into work and then just find out oh, they don't need you anymore, you're terminated, laid off, because they have no need for you anymore, because of XYZ or whatever the fuck their reasons or excuses may be. Best to try something else, an alternative. The only downside in the beginning is I don't see mass ownership of these units unless people are willing to take out loans and borrow a big amount of money to get one, it won't come cheap and budget friendly I can tell that much. Maybe it might be more affordable for those that rent them if that ever becomes a possibility although. But I would expect it to possibly be an addictive thing, so there might be a chance that stocks for companies involved in their manufacturer and production would grow, etc. Wouldn't be a get rich quick thing, but might be a short term ok to decent gain with some decent yields, but who knows. If I were to make even a few thousands or about a ten thousand for investing in them stocks, bonds, etc. whatever, that's already decent enough for me. The thing I've learned is that you always need to diversify and never put all of your eggs in one basket, so if something goes wrong and doesn't work out, you can back out of it and start all over again.

• Oh damn... Expensive dildoes for men... Mandoes.

Look, I'm all for guys having sex toys - why not? Women have been porking cucumbers since they built the Tower of Babel. But "falling in love"? No, please, no.

Imagine a woman "devoting herself" to her dildo. She will never let real person near her because she's in "love" with a hunk of rubber. Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

Well, it's the same thing with these Hump-A-Tron 3000's - probably fun to have one in the garage, but it ain't love.

• LMFAO! You had me laughing on this one.

• No thanks.

• @Goodwifie If you already have lots of money and you're financially stable then it's irrelevant. My biggest concern is that the economuc situation is volatile and unstable, one can't solely and completely rely and depend on their employer or the company they work for to take care of them until retirement. You never know if one day you'll lose your job unexpectedly from a layoff either because of company downsizing and restructuring ir mergers with other companies. So having some extra source or a backup source of income from investments is ideal for emergencies like that. You can't keep collecting unemployment forever and you can never be certain if you'll recover in time and get a new job by the time that rent, bill, and/or mortgage payment is due. So I'm just sayin'.

• Yes, Sex bots do have their benefits but they’ll never beat the original.
    Reasons why short men should buy sex bots instead of dating real women (satire) ↗

• This is a sales gimmick for robots. Dating a robot is, in my opinion, mindbogglingly dumb.

• It's an opportunity to invest in those robot manufacturer's stocks or something though, that's if there is enough demand and repeat customers that keep buying this kind of thing. Helps diversify ones retirement portfolio if you really think about it. And yes, gimmicks indeed, but that's just how it is, it's all marketing more than anything else. If the demand is there, then there will be a supply.

• @JudgmentDay I'm all for investing, but not if the investments are unethical, at least to me. I'm not going to invest in something that is bad to invest in, no matter how successful (in terms of people making money off of it) it becomes.

• I just look it as do whatever it takes to survive or delay or postpone the inevitable that I like to call it. If it works, then so be it, it's not my fault others choose whatever they do, I blame it on the unstable and volatile economic situation. I'm not the one accountable or responsible for what others wanted to do with their lives and how they wanted to live their life.

However, if I was financially stable and all with very little to no worries and concerns that some day I would end up completely broke and homeless having to live and sleep on the streets, starving, stuck in the cold and all because of an unexpected job loss, and after using up all unemployment benefits and still haven't recovered and employed in a new job all so I'd be able to affors to continue pay my rent, bills, transportation, etc. then it would rather be irrelevant, and I would not even bother to consider it. Maybe I'd invest in other things with smaller and safer consistent gains. This seems to be quite risky but it also seems like there are potential for growth.

It's just that we can longer solely and entirely depend upon and rely on a company and employer to take care of us all the way until it's the day and time that we retire, well not anymore anyway. Unexpected job loss can happen one day, entire departments can become discontinued, off shored or outsourced to some 3rd party, because you never know when things are going go bad and wrong.

• I could see someone forgetting to charge their wife

• If you had to pay 1600 for a date then I think you’re the problem here for only going after hot gold diggers

• 6. You're too weird to attract a real woman.

• I hate unpredictability in dating. All I want is consistency.

• Yeah but pretending that you have a relationship with a robot is so fucking weird.

• The nature of human relationships is exciting and fulfilling. Something a robot will never be able to give. You should watch season 2 episode 1 of Black Mirror to see exactly what I mean.

• Literally 5 reasons why you are the loser ever. Just go mgtow instead

• Plus these things will cost a fortune you utter moron

• Learn the ways of mgtow then

• They might be more affordable if renting them ever become a possibility. I just see it as a potential for investment in stocks of manufacturers that make the products, the parts, the components, etc., if there is sufficient demand and growth because you never know? If there are enough people that keep paying for these kinds of products and services on a regular basis it would be something to consider to take advantage of. Although it might get regulated eventually. Always buy them stocks when it's low and sell once they reach a certain point.

• I would totally date a sex robot too ☺ 💚

They are amazing! They exist! They are "real"!

Finally a solution for us.

• Look at the ad hominem of the females comments section.
      They know they can be replaced and so resort to indirect insults.
      And then society wonders why we need or have sex robots in the first place.
      This is exactly why.

• Downvoting bitches are the reason why we would rather marry sex robots (if a man wants to marry at all).

• A robot doesn't care if I spend the day with another robot. And a robot won't spend all my money on handbags.
    Also, I've never heard of a robot that cries when a reality show contestant gets kicked from the show.

• If you feel you can't attract a real women, then by all means go right ahead.

• Same here man. So much easier and more freedom. I did read some brothel organizations want or did open one with robots that need to give consent. That's messed up though. Search for something else. Your own personal robot that only you control. They are a bit expensive for me. I will have to wait. Let us know if you get one and write about your experience.
    www.independent.co.uk/.../...consent-a8624201.html

• The sad part is when the robots become more realistic in the future... this mentality will be even more popular.

• Then the stock prices and values for the manufacturers of robot components, etc. might increase too right? If so, best to invest in them early while they are low enough or while you still can.

• And as of yet, sexbots don't wake up the next morning, or 10 years later, and decide that you raped them.

• can't see myself screwing a robot , i prefer the Real thing I rather put up with the bitching and complaining lol

• I always think of Kreiger From Archer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1USoIsXkaKM

• Hope this a joke, if not well tbh that's to weird you will probably end up with your dreams coming true (been marride to a robot that is)

• oh no... no no... no no... feeling sick... ugh... no no...

• Oh boy it's going to be amazing. You're cheating on me with the robots aren't you. Yes, yes I am. It was superb and the house got clean. Wow look at that a sandwich amazing.

• Well I'm not sure about dating a robot, but a sex bot I am down with.

Maintenance is probably cheaper in the long run anyways.

• Robots as they are now are not true A. I and don't have a consciousness. May as well just jackoff instead.

• "Dating Robots Have Little to No Cost"

Lol, they would definitely not be cheap if they existed.

• To own, probably. But to rent? Possibly. If robot dating is the next big thing, invest in the manufacturer's stock or any business that offers those services and products. If they ever get that addictive, it'll be like buying and investing in stocks for cigarette companies, can't lose much if they are always going to have business and returning customers.

• @JudgmentDay
      That's true but I am still skeptical.

I think virtual reality sex probably has a better chance of taking off compared to real life sex robots. Probably is a lot more likely to happen in our lifetime too.

• Yea that too. My whole point is to capitalize and take advantage of those types of addictions so one can earn extra income, a backup source of income, especially for emergencies with the way how unstable and volatile the economy is. Emergencies including an unexpected and sudden job loss one day, as collecting unemployment and looking for work simply is inadequate and not secure enough. And I think and believe when unexpected shit like that happens, people eventually would end up completely broke and homeless, starving, living and sleeping on the streets all because they did not think and plan ahead or anticipate the worst would happen to them some day.

• I know it sounds good, but there something amazing about know the person you are with is with cuz they choose to rather than program to. Although I never dated a robot.

• You’re still young. Women now adays aren’t women. They will use you abuse you and throw you in the garbage.

• If that's what you want go for it, but I would never be with a robot

• U used to be Lumberman53 right? If so, then welcome back bro!

Who cares? If enough people buy and use this kind of thing, take advantage of it and buy stocks, bonds, etc. whatever for companies and manufacturers that build, supply, assemble components for these robots. You never know, because it might just be the next big thing and that brief window of opportunity is typically at the beginning. I mean look at Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, those that invested in them early and cashed out made good or insanely good returns on them and they have very little to worry about for their financial future.

• Pretty much. Sex sells. It's something people in general become so engrossed and addicted with, thus it would make more sense to captalize on it and take advantage of it whenever and however you possibly can.

• It would be boring for me if I ever choose to do that. I would prefer to date a real woman, even if it costs more. It's worth it.

• Some men maynot have attracted female attention because, apart from not being robust physical specimens, they have little or nothing to offer materially, and have appealing social skills. They may even feel intimidated by women and not know how to interact with them. They may have thought about the mechanics of copulation and been disgusted by it. They may even be mentally ill, not be financially independent, and have to live in homes for people with psychiatric disorders. They may be emotionally immature and have little confidence in themselves, nor do they have any more ambition than is necessary to survive from day to day. I am one of those boys in men's bodies. It may be a poor replacement but men like me sometimes find something to replace having a woman in their life. I have my computer, and think it is best that I am not inflicted on any women. Who wants to live with the sort of man I have described?

• But more seriously, that would probably the closest thing to a woman I could ever date.

• Show more from Guys
    17