I'm finally feeling lonely...

I'm finally feeling lonely...

I have never really felt lonely...until now, I have no real family, I cutt off the rest of the friends I've had left and all I have is a 3 year old son. So i finally feel lonely. I'm "dropping my standards" if the guy is poor I will smoke and chill, have a half baked relationship and have at least 2 more "serious" relationships outside of that one. Abort any babies if one does pop up. And AT LEAST I can relieve stress and have someone to talk to and chill with. And when I ask for something and need or want something and he says no. I'm breaking up with him. I can at least have some adult entertainment. Lonely is a ROUGH feeling😂😂😂😂😂 if I'm gone only get the opposite of what I want. Might as well get something i can get satisfaction from. This is why they say.....NEVER SAY NEVER. I'm kinda over finding a well established decent men. They are all married or taken, so I'm over it now.

817

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been there, if you ever want to talk, even if it only cures the lonelyness for 5mins, feel free to message, I'll reply when I can (not on here all the time)

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 16

• You do know that by bringing random guys in and out of your life just for someone to chill with WILL cause your kid to question why and that will help form the basis of their character right? You owe it your kid to not worry about guys and focus 100% on him!

• I never said any of them were going to meet my son😂😂😂😂

• I'm lonely. TRULY LONELY. I'm not that desperate. U clearly lack comprehension skills cause u didn't read properly.😂😂😂😂

• Why you sound hostile?

• Dating is about numbers, so get out and start meeting more people. Only thing guaranteed we have is death, everything else must be achieved by hard work and putting work into it wether that’s it finding real love, getting a great job or being the best you can :)

• Thinking that way makes people depressed. I would know since I'm currently a victim of that type of thinking. Not all decent men are taken. You just have to look harder for them.

• Not to kick you when you’re down but after that response I have to say — if everything around you is shit maybe you’re the issue.

• I hate responses like this. I was a dedicated student with a high GPA. My college wanted me in honors college advanced. I've always been law abiding and respectful

• I'm convinced I'm curse. Then in dating it sucks. I've done fooken on every advice and it doesn't work for me. I'm just unlucky.

• Even my own bestfriend was jealous of me and trying to use me.

• Sorry babe but once you had a kid it's not you that is settling. It's whatever schmuck is dumb and desperate enough to settle for such a shitty deal.

• babe u sound like the perfect person for me to have a smoke with. i would luv the chance to make u smile again an maybe even laugh.

• This should've been some kind of question.

• I'm sorry but maybe you did this to yourself.

• 4d

cool

• Finally

• thank you

• What do you consider "well established"?

• Upper middle class man to millionaires and billionaires. With family values and marriage minded. Who is traditional man

• My standards. My life. Stop being bitter

• 5d

i know how you feel. i've kinda given up on finding a significant other. they're either taken, too hard to find, or assume you're an asshole. i have other problems to worry about but being lonely takes a toll.

• You're making the same mistake most people do... thinking loneliness is mostly external. It's not, it's mostly internal and no amount of relationships or other people will deal with the root of it.

Who are you? what are you? why are you? these are the questions you should be asking and working on. Anything else will just be a quick fix and you will feel more lonely when it's over.

The reason why people automatically look for another is because it's much easier than looking at themselves. Introspection and really looking within can be very painful, but it's the only way.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with dealing with loneliness by seeking another, I'm just saying be careful of falling into the trap of thinking that is the root cause.

• Oh... it's just a hairhat... nevermind.

• You’ve been alone for a few months I’m guessing try being alone from birth
    Family hates me
    Zero friends
    And the entire world is watching waiting for me to fail

What Girls Said 7

• Do you believe in God?

When I couldn't find a good man, I prayed to Jesus, "Give me what I NEED, not what I WANT".

Because I knew I tended to be attracted to bad men. But now I finally have a man who treats me right.

Try it. It works.

• I'm not attracted to bad men. Bad men are attracted to me

• I honestly was content with being single for YEARS. but no more school work, no career... just a boring ass unstable warehouse job, no stable housing or car. No real friends, only one helped me out when I was in need but she was trying to exploit me in my vulnerable state and full of jealousy. So fuck her.

• Best wishes honey. I'm lonely too. Men? I'm not limiting my options to just men. Any consenting human adult will do.

• Dont look for men, the right one will come by. And if you do want to look for men, never ever settle for less. Its not fair to that to yourself or to the guy anyways. You have a son. That is a gift. If you ever feel lonely think about him. He loves you so much and he will love you even more because you are spending time with him, creating a stronger bond because your focus is on him. I understand that you feel lonely but you aren’t. Look for friends instead of men. Focus on yourself by building up yourself and you will attract established men with goals, a career etc. take care❤️

• I long for my childless days. I miss them so much

• You are attached to your child but you openly admit that you long for your childless days and you consider motherhood a burden? You are parenting through guilt, guilt of not feeling you are good enough for your son because you can't find the perfect guy; a truly ridiculous point as it goes. If your son is that much of a burden to you then you owe it too him to not be raised by somebody that will just see him as baggage, he will never know proper parental affection if you only ever see him this way.

• Also the only way your mothering responsibilities will be over is when your son is either dead or in somebody's else's care and you have literally nothing to do with him - IT WILL NEVER BE OVER UNLESS YOU RELINQUISH YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS!

• I’m sorry. You sound unhappy.

• Very. Nothing I ever wanted out of life I got. Wanted to go to college be RN. had to drop out due to lack of family support. So I became so high stress and had to drop out couldn't focus. I went back again... had to drop out. I never had a good person in my life. Not one. I didn't want any kids or at least to be having to deal with his deadbeat ass daddy for 18 years, I wanted an abortion, my mom wouldn't help me get one and neither would his daddy, I was broke with no money at the time. These SAME people that wanted me to keep his child. My mom is too crippled to watch him and always complaining about doing it. And his dad doesn't want to keep him for not even a whole day and tries to avoid paying child support. He ruined my life any more. He was gone let me and king live on the streets! Then he is so delusional he really think I'm going to still have sex with him after that. Like that's all he cares about. I very rarely talks with him on the phone. I dont say much... and there he is on the phone begging for sex. All the homeless shelters are full. I can't afford to live. So yea at this point I will take any man, just as long as he pay half and got a job.

• Yea it's not in me to be a pick me. And plus I can find activities I like to do. Maybe do fun things with king on the weekday. Once a week

• That sounds awesome 😊

• Ummm good luck with that

• Pathetic bitch

• Which state do you live in? I might be able to find some help for you. I live in Southern California.

• When we become mothers, giving up is not the option. Because of our child, we have to take care of ourselves. If you were going to be a nurse, then you must be a caring person. Be a nurse to yourself first.
      Have you ever heard of the rescue plan on an airplane? They tell you to put your own oxygen mask on first, then help others.
      What about your job? Can you give me more details?

• There's a high demand for daycare and preschool staff. Your childcare will be free, and you will get full pay for your work. If you promise them that you will pass 6 credits in child development (that's only 2 really easy classes, not much new stuff for a mom) you can get a job in a couple of weeks or even right away.
      Most states offer financial help for housing, food, and healthcare based on your income, specially since you have a child.

• I have a job