Nowadays younger generations are finding it harder and harder to find love.
Here are 12 things that you should and not do to the girl you like.
All that be a gentlemen your mama told you. Forget it.
I bet she is already married to a jerk husband Or she is a single mom and your dad was and is a jerk.
1. Never give a girl you like full attention. It's a turn off to them and she can feel overwhelmed. Girls like mystery, they like a guy who is rarely around.
2. Money. 💵 It's simple you can't date, marry or wife a wife without money. Guys. You are just temporary. Girls can easily replace you for a richer guy. He may not have your gentleman qualites but he does have money and your ex.
3. No romance crap. No mushy I love you and I miss you crap. It only works in the movies because 1. The guy in the movie is rich 2 and he is more attractive than You 3. The guy has a higher status than you.
4. Make fun of her by being direct. Girls are weird. I love girls but they are Weird. when they are mad at you it really means they like you.
5. Don't text/call her everyday. Give her time to miss you and to get mad at you.
6. Get her mad at you. If you get her mad then you aren't friend material therefore the friendzone is exempt.
7. Get fit. Girls like a physically attractive guy. We are in an era where fitness is the new cooking. Women spend more time at the gym than in a kitchen. If you are fit she will love you and spend time with you.
8. Give her only 1-2 compliments within every 6 weeks. Girls like to be showered with compliments just not too much where it gets boring & predictable. Plus by not giving her compliments she will work harder for you to notice her.
9. Be direct. Let her know how you feel and what you want.
10. Dress to impress. Don't dress like a goth or a peacock. Dress with class. Get hair cuts change your style from time to time. It's shows you got style and money. Did I already mention that girls love money?
11. Be confident. Through smarts body and speech.
12. Drama. Cause problems. Girls love drama. Girls love to talk and share stories with their friends. If your just a gentlemen and you don't challenge her or is Mr. Goodie 2 Shoes. You'll get dumped and she will swap you for an abusive guy so she can share stories with her friends.
So under 18 boys. I do this because I care. I was like you who was dropped for a tall dumbass.
Girls will not tell you this info. They will lie just to make themselves and you feel good.
Girls love a challenge. They will disagree with me but at the same time respect me for not being a push over. And they won't be calling me a friend.