GaG's Female Users: Tips on Love and Dating

Wowgirl30q

GaG's Female Users: Tips on Love and Dating.

Thanks to all of the girl's @MzAsh @Sydneysentinel @AmandaYVR @SarahsSummer and especially Princessgrail for their contributions. So, without further adieu here are some Girls from GaG, with some tips on Love and Dating.

PrincessGrail *
Flirting Tips

Laughing:

Laugh at things he says. Make sure whatever he says is supposed to be a little funny, then laugh sweetly and happily when he says it. Again, make sure it’s real laughter; think of something that really is funny if it helps you laugh. Doesn’t matter if what he says is corny or lame; it will warm his heart and make him realize you like him when you laugh at even his worst jokes. Oh, and I like to toss my hair when I laugh.

Touch Him:

Touch him occasionally while you’re talking. Don’t do this constantly, and do it to emphasize a point you’re making. Being touched is one of the clearest ways a guy knows a girl likes him. Touching his arm is best, especially when part or all of his arms are bare.

Touching his knee works too, but do NOT touch his thigh unless you want to send a clear sexual message.

@Wowgirl30q *

Color:

Getting someone to be attracted can be as easy as putting on your clothes in the morning. Researchers have discovered that people find red and pink extremely attractive colors on women, and that men are more likely to become interested in people who wear those colors. Red is also associated with sexual energy and action. Pink is the color of femininity and softness.

@SydneySentinel *

Location:

Dog park, book store, grocery store, or even a club of some kind-- be ready to meet a potential date wherever you go. These places are are great places to meet new people someone interesting. A good time to make easy and natural conversation. Ask what kind of dog they have or if they have any good recipe suggestions. It's also a good time to make note of them interacting with other people nearby and see if he may be your type.

@AmandaYVR *

Mindset Tips

No Risk, No Reward:

I know you’re scared. Maybe you’ve been hurt in the past. Maybe you’ve been disappointed because of something that never really began. But one of the great, hard truths of life, is that holding back (in all ways, not just in relationships) hurts you more than helps you.

My advice is to try and incorporate this and see it this way – if you take a chance, if you go after what you want (such as that person), it may work out, and you may actually attain what your heart desires most. If it doesn’t work out, you have gained

strength in knowing that you tried, that you were brave. This is how you build true confidence.

Vulnerability is Key:

No matter how you meet, the most crucial factor in a successful, reciprocal, genuine relationship that lasts, is being truthful, being open, showing who you really are, and accepting the consequences. You cannot be loved unless you are truly known.

@MzAsh *

Intimacy Tips

Communication:

When you start having sex with someone new, tell him what you like. At first it may seem uncomfortable to talk about specifics but opening the lines of communication is essential for having a great sex life. Your man wants to please you. He would love to hear what it is that he’s doing right and what it is you want more of. Just let him know and he’ll happily oblige.

Sexual Mystique:

In the flirty or beginning stages of meeting someone, the power of having a little sexual mystery goes a long way. Talking bluntly about your own sexual history or desires right away runs the risk of revealing too much too soon. Instead, make a joke with a sexy reference. Then, progress gradually as the relationship moves forward. He’ll be intrigued to pursue harder in order to get to know the inner most sensual and sexual side of you.

@SarahsSummer *

Letting Him Know Tips

Act Now:

Often times guys will have a crush on you while you have a crush on them but nobody is really sure of the others feelings to be honest, a lot of times guys are just clueless. You have to practically club them on the head with your attraction. I learned one way to get their attention is with food. Like the old saying “The way to a mans heart is through his stomach“ so in the past I’ve put together little gifts of food. One time in college during Girl Scout Cookie Season, I found out my crush's favorite cookie was thin mint and made them from scratch at hom for him.

Take a Risk:

So many times I read on here about a guy or a girl having a crush for three, six, twelve months or even longer, and not doing anything about it. There’s really no point in having a crush on someone if you don’t actually let them know. You need an opportunity to spend time with them, get to know them better to develop a real relationship with them if you really want to be with them in the future.

Sometimes you need to just throw caution to the wind and jump into it head first. Chances are if you have a crush on him, someone else may too. The other girl acts first and then you get mad at the guy for choosing her not you, or mad at her because she stepped up when you couldn’t. Don’t let that happen you will always regret it. Say something, do something, take a risk, let him know.

Thanks for Reading...

43
18
18Girl Opinion
43Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• coachTanthony
    You have to practically club them on the head with your attraction. (Ha Ha Yas!)
    When you start having sex with someone new, tell him what you like. (Bingo)

Very nicely done ladies! Some really good info in here!
    Like 10 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • AustinMan
    A very good My Take. Congratulations!! You hit all the buttons I talk about.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Wowgirl30q

Means a lot coming from you 😀

• AustinMan

Fully deserved. I hope you get a lot of positive feedback on it. I just wish there was a way to edit them.

• Wowgirl30q

@AustinMan I learned a long time ago the more malice the response the more miserable the person. No worries 😃

Most Helpful Girls

• Dav1ss
    I'd love to be part of these one day this was amazing
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • luvstoned4him
    well done!
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1641
  • OlderAndWiser
    This was an outstanding collaboration! Here is one guy's perspective on a few of the points you made:

Color: Red and pink are nice colors, but white is the color of innocence and purity and it will get me going every time. Also, about 8% of males with a northern European ancestry are color blind, and color won’t be a big deal to them. What I most want to see is that a date was important enough to a lady that she spent time getting herself ready; that tells me that she has a great attitude.

Location: Remember that you can act helpless in a hardware store and most guys will stop and try to help you.

No Risk, No Reward: I always say, “You’ve gotta take a chance if you wanna find romance!”

Vulnerability is Key: Absolutely. Most guys want to rescue and protect you. Being vulnerable evokes that response.

Intimacy/Communication: NEVER tell a guy what your ex did to get you off. We know that you probably aren’t a virgin but we still don’t ever want to hear about you having sex with some other specified guy. You can say “lick up and down real slow” and we’ll do it, but say “I used to cum real hard when Brandon licked up and down real slow” and most of us will want to get up and leave.

Also, never tell a guy that what he is doing isn’t working. Instead, say, “that feels good, but it would feel even better if you. . .” And make some noise so that we know what we are doing is good!
    Like 11 People
  • ManOnFire
    A decent Take. Nothing I haven't already heard or known before, but a decent Take with serious notes for the inexperienced unlike some of the other posts on GaG. I don't really like that laughter segment at top, I feel like to laugh even when he's not funny is a little dishonest.

Pink does make me horny, but blue and purple also light me up.
    Like 1 Person
  • SydneySentinel
    Signed with a kiss...
    Like 1 Person
  • COMMODOREII
    Wow very intriguing.
    Laugh: I do like a smile or slight giggle. Makes me realize i tapped into something. 😊
    Touch: I love being touched. In my culture women touch a man when she likes him and likes to touch him. Runs her hands in his hair. Touches his neck. Always putting her hands on my arm or chest. It's intimate but it's not sexual is more spiritual for me.
    Color: My favorite color is red. And i do like pink. It reminds me so much of the girls and women I've met in my life and how great they really are.
    Location: This idea is great I myself is trying to figure out where women go. Unfortunately I am allergic to dogs even though i had one. 😎
    No Risk, No Reward: I've always been the kind of person not to get hurt. But this: "strength in knowing that you tried, that you were brave. This is how you build true confidence." Is quite true. Another woman might come around that will say yes or ask you out. That feels great.
    Vulnerability is Key: This one is scary for me. I have had women afraid of me because of this. In my experience they normally don't like me for "being truthful, being open, showing who you really are, and accepting the consequences." They think that all guys are players or liars and they don't want to take a risk with me. The women that do know me and are my friends are often picking up the pieces and trying to me back together. They will fight for me and attack any woman who hurts me. Sister, exgfs, friends. 😢💔
    Communication: This is very important. We only have one life. We don't know if we wil be gone tomorrow. Opening up ensures that you seize the day and that moment because it will never come again.
    Sexual Mystique: Discovering who you are is fun. When you flirt or make a comment that makes me pause and say, "wait a minute" it is exciting. I have friends who do that. We are not trying to sleep together they have bfs and a few are lesbians. But that sexual flair makes me question myself and my own sexuality and love that.
    Act Now: when you are younger you think you have all the time in the world. Then life takes you on a ride. You thought you would be here and end up over there. When it comes to being with someone you should take it. Before you realize it's too late.
    Take a Risk: I do this a lot. Friends, dating, gfs, or whatever you need to take that risk. If you lose out in that person in being a part of your life you are not complete. I love all of my friends because I took the risk and they did too.

This is the best my take I ever read. It means a lot to me as a person. To the ladies that contributed.
    *standing ovation*
    😭💓😊😎
    Like 3 People
  • ariadneR
    I lived this. Well done ladies.
    there's this one girl at work who flirts with everyone who has a dick, but it's so obvious and fake and truth be told I've seen my brain a whole lot since she started lol.
    When things are done over the top, it's annoying and it doesn't work.
    Like 3 People
  • slipperydip1994
    @Wowgirl30q I love that first photo of that silhouette couple kissing on the beach. They look like a perfect couple, great height difference, great female-male differences. It is, perfection.

Take a note, guys and girls.
    Like 2 People
  • Wolframium
    „GaG's Female Users“
    2× more male comment than female.
    :-D Like…doy ou know, what I mean by (part of) this: My impressions from this site after 2 years ↗ ?
    Girls! Be more active. Like 8× more than now. Comment. All the time. To everything. Otherwise it will be just sausage fest.
    Like 2 People
    • Wowgirl30q

We love sausage fest

• Wolframium

Yeah, I can imagine probably majority of girl are fine with it in the majority of cases.
      But I'm not fine with it. Just as the vast majority of guys.

• Wowgirl30q

How's that our problem 😂?

• lightbulb27
    We are lucky to have you beautiful and smart ladies! Hope you land your fish!

That first "Sydney" photo is remarkable... a cross between batman and the something more sinister over gotham.

I agree with what is written... especially hitting him over the head part...

Like 2 People
  • JackSmy
    WOW! I Read all of your words, and they are good, and I believe you, saying these. The visual images are excellent, and enhance the presentation you posted!
    Since you did not say women exclusively, I think I need to say something, but not here, about some of the fantasies, with your wonderful post! PM if you care?
    Like 1 Person
  • humanearth
    Yepppers I agree with all.
    Take Risk, Tell them what you want in the sack
    Tell the truth and be open
    The best pick up joints Laundry Mat and lingerie store. (Don't laugh really works.)

You know what funny. Everyone has to learn this stuff. Your not born with it and your not taught it.

Till now class is in session

Thanks girls it was fun to read and so true.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Thanks for sharing your MyTake , I saw this couple at our local Aquatorium
    where they have music and events go on in the Summer months and this Woman
    was stroking her husband or boyfriends knee , i thought to myself oh wow. 👀
    Like 2 People
    • Wowgirl30q

Woooow😀

• Yeah , it happens and i don't think the Woman
      knew what she was doing or realized it but people
      can see things you know big eyes. LMAO

• Hans222
    I absolutely have to confirm this take is very accurate: if a girl would do those things around me I'd get a very warm feeling <3 :D
    Like 3 People
  • MusicMayhem
    This was surprisingly good. I was expecting some lame defensive behaviour with the basis of avoiding players like "be friends first", but it was succinct tips that focused on action! Nice one.
    Like 3 People
  • Rangers
    I can't believe this, for the first time in forever, I actually agree with you and liked your mytake. I must be dreaming, but just incase I'm not, thank you!
    Like 3 People
  • Grond21
    You girls knocked it out of the park!

Showing him you care (laughing, food, touching) is huge.

And being vulnerable is key. You said it well. You cannot be loved if you aren't known.
    Like 3 People
    • Wowgirl30q

I wish I could have done ten girls but I might have gone crazy😂 kidding and thank you

• Grond21

Haha, you are welcome

• Sonorous
    I especially like the laughter part. Even if I say something stupid and unfunny, I like it when things aren't taken so seriously. It makes me actually want to be around the person more since they show such a positive outlook. I don't expect a fake laugh but even a smile or a joke would be great.
    Like 2 People
  • BlackRoseFairy
    This was actually amazing! I love it!! You girls did some great work. Thank you for putting all this together ❤
    Like 2 People
    • Wowgirl30q

I looked for you to join😃 you weren't around that night. But I thought of. You

• Thank you for thinking of me! unfortunately I had to delete the app due to storage issues, so I am less active now. 😕

• Wowgirl30q

You where in heart

• SarahsSummer
    Happy to be part of this collaboration with all my G@G sisters! It seems to be very well received. YAY!
    Like 2 People
  • Justacatlady
    Wonderful job ladies! These are great tips and can be used by any person to court the person they like. 🥰
    Like 2 People
  • Rica_ChicaUSA
    Nice but where's my mention

Really, though, great Take!
    Like 2 People
  • Show More (37)