Why I'm attracted to the bad guys

Anonymous
Why Im attracted to the bad guys

So yes, I'm one of those girls...

Why I'm attracted to the bad guys:

1. He lives.

he's exciting, lives on the edge, is more adventurous, and makes me feel like I'm alive. he's laid back and doesn't judge me if I've had a drink on a Saturday night(that's happened to me before)

2. He's a fighter/protector

All my life, I've been around the mean men, why? Because they were my family. They would defend and protect me against other men if they felt I was in danger. I feel safe with a fighter, because at least I know he will protect me if he has to. He doesn't have to win all the time, but at least I know he tries.

3. He's understanding

He doesn't care I used to smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, I've tried drugs and I've faught, because most likely he's done it too. He understands not everyone was born into a perfect family. He gets why I stay to myself, why I look over my shoulder and trust no one.

4. He will probably stay through the hard times

Because he's already been through them

5. He will think of a million ways to eat and pay bills if it comes to that

Because he's probably done it his whole life.

Just an explanation why I go for the bad guys and possibly why some other girls do too.

Why I'm attracted to the bad guys
24
5

Most Helpful Guy

• blutwolfe
    3-5 probably hits the hardest, I feel the first two are variables depending on mood, I never thought of myself as a bad boy though, I try to pay it forward and help people out when I can, not everyone knows what it's like to lose, or lose everything, we all need someone there sometimes who have walked in those shoes before
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

523
  • scholastic_vibez
    Because you’re only interested in challenges. And, you actually believe you can tame them because all your female friends reinforce the same belief. None of them probably tell you to stay away from those guys. Women tell other women this bullshit are part of the problem, not the solution.
    • Anonymous

Trust me I know I'm dumb for it lol. It's just an insight into a girls mind who actually likes the type

• Perhaps, but I’ve never met any guys who encouraged women to go out with those types. And, a lot of guys would feel very guilty if they set up a girl on a date with a guy who they knew was on asshole. They’d probably even date her to save her from that guy if they were more decent than their asshole friend.

• Anonymous

I've met a couple guys that encouraged me to go out with the worst of guys, but your right most try to save her. One thing particular is I've noticed most guys are worried she will never really bother with other guys after one hurt her so badly, it's like they try to save her heart and sanity.

• Aakash_Hangargi
    I am not understanding for every answer your mentioning its just an insight which makes me curious that are you really interested in bad guys or you want to like bad guy anyways a Guy is a Guy human being after all so he will also have heart he might be bad to others depends on definition of bad but he will be also completely yours if you give him love and care
    • Anonymous

I love bad boys, just giving insight into why I'm attracted to them.

• What is your definition of bad?

• Anonymous

Someone care free. Not the boring guy who just wants to stay at home and watch movies, yeah that's great once in a while. I want the rebel that doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, I want the guy who wakes up and doesn't care if it's against the social norm. Someone creative that makes their own fun. Most people think the bad guys are the ones with harleys, smoke cigarettes, drinks a little and has loud music blaring from his house in the middle of nowhere with a fire on the side. He stands up for what he believes in, what he cares about and who he cares about.

• CherryRoseChampange
    This just gave me an idea. I'll probably respond to this with a take on why I like "Good Guys" and I'm not into "Bad Guys" like so many girls are into.

It'll be respectful though, I respect your opinion/explanation.
    • Anonymous

Thank you :) just an insight. Good luck :)

• coolhandroo
    I've said it a bunch of times on here women like bad boys weather they know it or admitt it or like it. Tje badnboys have first pick of girls its always been that way and I'll start hiding my tattoos and and being more PC and chivalris as soon as it gets better results.
    • Anonymous

Ugh yes 💙

• el_Te_de_la_Rosa
    Ummm... I hope this is not a man you found from fanfictions.

Anyways, if you like an adventurous lifestyle. Own it. There're groups, clubs or even organizations, legal ones that provide trainings and activities. You might find a soul mate there too.
  • What you have described is not a "bad guy". What you have described is a man. A bad guy is the abusive, fuck boy, who's baby you stupidly had in effort to try to trap him (unsuccessfully).

Chew on this:

"A man provides. And he does it when he is not appreciated, respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it, because he is a man".
  • ItsTheNephilim
    Amazing! Aren't we? Lol if we behave with you the way you mentioned in that take, know that we are not looking for anything serious there. It's all about having 'fun'.
  • Bogoboj
    i don't understand your perspective on what is a "bad guy" but i guess it must be a cultural thing, because in my country the points 2,3,4 and 5 that you make for a bad guy is actually considered a good guy in my country, maybe point 1 would be considered a "bad guy" but that would be a stretch.
    Either way from my perspective you summed up what i would consider to be a good guy.
  • nella965
    I think you're very naïve. Bad boys also tend to lack respect for their ladies. Don't think that he will be an ass kisser so that you will be happy. They tend to not listen to you and cheat a lot more too. Bad boys tend to be players.
  • Ripper_E
    Not all bad guys are like that, just like not all good guys are nerds who are too shy to make a move or do any of the things you mentioned.
  • TahoeHiker
    I'm curious. Not as much after reading your post for the tenth time.
    I fulfill your criteria and then some for your definition of a "bad guy" .
    I've lost out a few times to bad guys. Because I'm labeled as GOOD PERSON. But I've won much more than lost. But why haven't I ever had the reputation as a bad boy or bad guy.
    Then it hit me. When I add that I'm educated, responsible, and have no record disqualifies me for bad guy status
  • MysteriousDarkness
    I know good guys who are adventurous, are a protector, are understanding, will stay through the hard times, and find many legal ways to make money. I am one of the good guys.
  • NineBreaker
    I think your definition of "bad guy" is a quite off, but I understand where you're coming from. I think you mean you're attracted to rebels.
  • loveslongnails
    You won't like my answer... but it's because you're bored, and only boring people GET bored. You're boring, so you like bad guys because they're not. Wake up.
  • Meropatrick
    And after that he will leaved after that positive pregnancy test
  • winterfox10
    It sounds like what you like is guys who handle business and don't worry about stupid shit that doesn't affect them? What's this about "mean" guys?
  • zagor
    Yeah and he'll be out of there after #2. Good luck with that.
    • Anonymous

Just an insight for you guys, trust me I know its dumb 😂

• Kaazsz
    Apparently I’m a bad guy. Who knew?
  • Panzer_Trump2016
    So Daddy issues lol
    • Anonymous

Nahh

• sensible27
    What human? I think I have a hypothesis for it.
  • kim45456
    Cringe
  • ChefPapiChulo
    Cool story
  • arrows234
    Hey babe xx
  • VolleyballLover122
    Bad guy is a phrase
    • I agree guys hit 40 and is like stock market crash you look at your man wonder where did he go. Lol

• Anonymous
    You are attracted to bad guys because biology. Period.
  • Anonymous
    Thanks for sharing this. I knew girls liked bad boys. I'm butthurt now. Excuse me, I need to cry.
    • I can't help but still agree with her reasoning though. I always aspired to be a guy with some of the aspects she mentioned.

• Anonymous

@UncleJessieRabbit thank you

• Anonymous
    Your logic is flawed completely and merely "justification" for your biological programing. "Bad Boys" at one point had a survival advantage-one that civilization has wiped out. Evolution programed you to "pick" a male with characteristics desirable in a primitive paleolithic world but which actually inhibit survival in a modern setting. Behold:

1. He lives.
    Lets see how much you like living "on the edge" when he loses the rent money ('cuz he'll NEVER own) in a crap game. Or spends it on meth. Or on hookers. You'll surely "feel alive" when he slaps your "smart mouth" because HE also had "A drink on a Saturday night".

2. He's a fighter/protector
    " I know he will protect me if he has to." Yeah, as long as 1) the other guys is smaller and 2) He thinks you are worth the effort. The fact he's a "fighter" is why the cops dread going to your trailer for another "domestic disturbance" call.

3. He's understanding
    In other words he tolerates you own trashy behavior. He doesn't care if you're wasted as long as you're doing what he wants-chores, sex, etc.

Bwahahahahahaha!!! Seriously? Seems like that's your pipe dream

yeah, that's why he drives a truck. That's why he has a record. That's why he's an ex con. That's why he deals meth
    • Anonymous

Okay one dickface, I'm single, full time college student and I remain single because I decide to do so. Two. Insight, meaning this is what I'm attracted towards, not actually with. Three, living was meant to be going mudding, riding motorcycles, I'm not a junkie, nor will I ever be. Dont get your panties in a bunch it was meant to help answer the long dreaded question of why some women like those type of men. I'd rather not sit at home all damn day staring at the walls and playing the 50s. I'm young, I want to go mudding, I want to ride horses as fast as they can go, I want to ride motorcycles, learn to shoot guys, go skydiving, and experience what life can really offer someone. I want to wake up and never know what I'll be doing next. I dont want be 24 going on 60 anymore! I want to have fun! Nothing wrong with that. Paying bills meaning he will go work in places he knows he's hates because he's not too damn proud. People like you give people you've actually struggled a bad name. I guess since I used to work mowing lawns and doing yard maintenance when I was 14 I'm an ex meth head too because i figured out a way that i didn't want to do, to make money to pay the little bit of bills my mom couldn't. I'm not even going to argue because I have homework to do, maybe I should start knitting too 😡😡

• Everything is fine why you want to shoot Guys as you mentioned above Lol🙌

• Anonymous

@Aakash_Hangargi guns* typo

• Anonymous
    "He will probably stay through the hard times"

This ^^ is about as naive as it gets.

Girls like you are the reason there are still bad guys in this world. Stop breeding with them and producing more of them!
    • Anonymous

It's just an insight, I get asked why all the time. Trust me I know it's done but its just my mindset when it comes to attraction