As women we all want to live a successful lifestyle, we strive for financial stability, future ideal careers, businesses and etc. However, our main goal in life is to live comfortably and sometimes we may need a bit of help but, before I give you free game I am 19. I'm young but not dumb and definitely know what i'm doing. (before all the b.s comments come) Here are the basics
- What are sugar babies?
- Younger women who accompany older men in return for investments (going on dates, traveling, spending personal time together and being a good looking girl on his arm to flaunt of course. Sugar babies are NOT prostitutes there is no sex involved, if you are sleeping with your daddy he most likely is of very high status or a splenda daddy (fake s.d)
If you are a young women its very important to understand that your body is a temple and shouldn't be wasted. Never sleep with your daddy unless he's pushing up daises.
- What are Sugar daddy's
- (a bit about my daddy too) Sugar daddy's are older men who have an above average amount of wealth ( my daddy is 52, he owns 2 companies makes very good money, is divorced and looking for someone to spend time with because s.d's are very busy business men, s.d's are usually lonely and just want someone to connect with on an intellectual level, s.d's usually have a bunch of money that they have nothing else to spend on. So why not with a hot babe? I've never done anything sexual with my daddy, I let him touch and caress me but I enforce boundaries.)
- sleep with your daddy
- be desperate
- beg (the mentality is he needs you, not you need him)
- ask for money right away ( however you can speak of allowances or steadily allude to money
- trick yourself into thinking you're in a relationship this a mutual partnership
- don't get drunk on the job
(always remember time is money)
- be genuine (not only are these your sponsors but they are people)
- being open, fun, and charasmatic because that's what they're looking for
- make them believe that you care for them even if you don't, sell them a dream
- act, dress, think, and smell like your already of high caliber and watch the money fall
- be pretty (some of us got it some don't) never look cheap or be cheap.
Ask me questions below i'll be happy to answer