25 d

What is like to have a learning disables and did have an experience with on Tinder.

CoolKatie

hi, I am Cool Katie and here talk about experience with tinder that I have been using so far . the good & the bad will be on here .

I started with setting up my profile and wrote in my bio what I am looking for serious relationship, then I start swiping . first one man was just looking for sex and I did unmatch after that . other guys that seen on there didn't have good profile or bio . I was think maybe I just ask what you here for . I started to do with my match, and it works way I wanted to work . I have been texting a new guy that could a learning disables . then we text we like and what like to . I am waiting until he has the test done for autism . I was thinking this must weird in a good way.

thing that I found on a hookup app for tinder . some users are looking for a relationship and some users are not .it is like hit or miss . this what how some ny eeriece with tinder after 2 days of using .I am not sure how long I will be on here or not . this will be part 1 of tinder and see ya soon Coolkat.

3
0

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • Demosiac
    Is tinder free? Do you pay to use it? Or does it butcher the tree experience compared to the paid one, m
    • Demosiac

*free
      Also remove the ', m' at the end. Not sure where that came from.

• CoolKatie

it was free for me ,

• Demosiac

You could use it for free, by the app description said that TinderPro is needed to have unlimited likes. I guess I'll try it myself.

• Calgarydirty69
    Tinder, I used the web to hook-up with a guy, he gave me a 26 ouncer of Yag for a massage
  • Jjpayne
    I hope it goes well... Good luck