Mutual is what you are looking for if any of the following applies to you:
1. You are sick of meeting people on Tinder that are after quick sex
2. You are sick of being asked for/recieving nudes
3. You would not mind a long distance relationship for a bit
4. You want to meet someone outside of your genepool if that applies
5. You want someone who wants to take the relationship further than a 1 night stand or cohabitation for a couple of weeks
6. Tinder is just boring for you
7. You are a little more interested in the person's personality than in their outsides than others seem to be. (trust me, plenty of attractive people on this one, no worries)
8. You find the "Tinder average" thing degrading and depressing
Do NOT use Mutual if:
1. You just want sex/nudes/sexting
2. You are not willing to travel a teensy bit or have a long distance relationship (just because this thing is new so its participants are spread out in some areas such as France and Hungary)
3. You hate Christians or have serious objections to people talking about Christianity with you. Not that this is what always happens, just it is more likely on this site
So what exactly is it?
Created by Christians for people who just want to cut the rubbish and find someone with high moral standards. Hence the name, you are finding people ith mutual standards to you. It is slowly becoming more and more popular. Available for Apple and Android. You just sign in with Facebook, tell a little about yourself, upload at least one picture, tell them your height, and then you are off. No super likes, you get to send 1 note to someone a week though so be sure it is someone you find really special! The matches work kind of the same as Tinder. They expire after a week.
Plus: If you have mutual friends on Facebook, it shows you who they are.
How to be successful... you got any tips?
Add a little humour into your profile, upload interesting pictures of you doing interesting things, ladies, don't wear clothes that are too tight or reavealing. Guys, take pictures that don't make you look like a thug. Be patient when waiting for matches, it could take up to 5 days before anything happens.
It is really good! I have never tried Tinder but I have met great girls from there. I would complain that there are not tons of people on there, but then again I am not exactly Kenn Doll, lol. My sister has used Tinder and Mutual and reports that she finds way more matches on Tinder (shout out to her: she has a 50/60 avg on Tinder!) whereas she does not meet any guys on Mutual that tell her they want to tie her to their bedpost and go up and down on her for 3 hours... *moment to fume that someone would say that about her and wanting to beat their brains out* carry on, so we would suggest it! You are not exactly going to decide it is your be all and end all dating app but you will enjoy it if this kind of thing interests you. I did not post ths to try and force you all to use it, just to let people know it is there if they want it. Have fun!