21 d

Regarding "Why don’t men make the first move [anymore]?"

MCheetah

(Just gonna say; this isn't directed at all women or anything. The ones out there it's directed to; they know who they are. This doesn't apply to good decent women out there; the few of you still left.)

Some women nowadays ask why men don't act like gentlemen anymore, ask ladies out, and show as much interest in women as they used to twenty+ years ago. This also implies the question of why so many men are "cowardly" or "don't have balls anymore" to ask a woman out.

Why do so many men not ask women out anymore or make the first move?

Because so many women are vitriolic negative cunts nowadays that'll accuse any man of "sexual harassment: the moment he even tries to say Hi to her. These women only want 8s, 9s and 10s over six feet tall hitting on them, and think any man less than super-attractive don't have "the right" to be talking to them.

And what's worse is, society goes along with it and agrees with these women. Then, you have men going MGTOW and chasing their own happiness and deciding so many women are shitty human beings not worth the frustration over and these same shitty-ass human beings will then bitch about THAT.

So men have usually ALWAYS made the first fucking move; so many men are tired of women being pieces of shit, though. And I don't usually curse or anything, but questions like these fucking annoy me. Seriously; like a good 50% of women nowadays just have shitty fucking attitudes. They don't appreciate men anymore, or a guy bein chivalrous. And then they want to fucking whine and bitch why men won't "step up" and deal with their shitty fucking behavior and why SO MANY men are going their own way, giving up relationships, working on themselves and hitting the gym more and just seeking companionship with a dog or something.

I myself have been shit on so many times just for my height alone. Legitimately, 50% of all rejections have been from women mocking me for not being tall enough. I'm not kidding; I actually sat down and did the math on this. Half of ALL rejections I've ever gotten; in real life or online, have been to me being called a short-shit and rejected (viciously) on my height. 25% have been for my race and women telling me "I don't date outside my race/non-whites." And 24% have been due to simply my looks/weight, or just being physically unattractive in their eyes. I'll leave 1% to the "Other" category, like the woman being married, or not emotionally ready for a relationship right now and simply say no in a polite manner. And it's not like I "don't have game" either. Yeah, I get nervous because I KNOW I'm not tall and not what any woman has considered to be "attractive" or "good looking" or anything. But out of necessity, I suck it up and man up anyway, and just know how to act well.

So "game" doesn't matter in this regard. I still get rude comments from women, whether that be the shitty human garbage in Philadelphia, or any English-speaking woman here in South Korea (although they care slightly less about height and more about looks; it's a trade-off but doesn't matter much).

Still. This shit is so damn annoying. It's like, these women are the entire fucking problem here. They lack manners, tact, grace, class, or respect in any way. But then want to fucking complain like this. Like, what the fuck do you want? For men to just put up with your annoying shit and blowing the r@pe whistle anytime a man comes within six feet of you? Or for only 10/10 men to ask you out? Or what? God this shit fucking IRKS me! Not the stuff on the street, but the "Where have all the good men gone?" complaining, while at the same time doing the "Help! This man is trying to r@pe me!" shit the moment a man tries to court a woman nowadays.

Men under the age of 50 don't know how hard it is nowadays. They're still old fashioned. But any man that's like, 40 or under and isn't an 8 out of 10 or super fucking rich? They know the struggle. They know how absolute fucking SHITTY women are, nowadays.

I will legit tell you that early 20s me was a true gentleman. Like, truly I was. I've had life beat the shit out of me to where I have no more fucks to give. Just, this Clown World in general. I remain nice and respectful to most people, but my Bullshit Tolerance has tapped out. I am now definitely the type to go from Nice and Respectful, to "You fucked with the wrong one" real quick. Seriously; we're living in the fucking End Times, now. It's insane how shitty people are nowadays. Both women AND men. But let's be honest; most of this annoying shit come from women nowadays. Men just put up with it, thereby contributing to the problem indirectly.

But yeah. Every woman thinks a man is a rap ist nowadays. Or too ugly. Or too short. But at the same time complains why men don't hit on them or act like gentlemen anymore. I'm no longer a gentleman and I have shitty women to blame for it.

Can't win with them. Can't give up and just be asexual. What are you gonna do?

MyTake #52. Rant over.

.

Mandatory required picture.
Mandatory required picture.
2
7
2Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Jerry39451
    I can't agree with this any more. Having been adopted at a young age by older parents I was raised with the proper ways of treating and respecting women. Downside being they didn't really do much when it came to teaching me about "the approach" so I've always been nervous around women, not to mention self conscience of my lack of looks and my weight. But women today don't want men who will treat them with respect and dignity. That's "weak" in their eyes. At least at first. They will go through 20 jerks and come crying to us saying "Why can't I find a guy like you?" but then reject us when we ask them out. It is to frustrating. I always wondered why I never felt good enough for a woman and now I know. They don't view me as good enough for them. So many see themselves as a prize to be won, which is true to a point, but they make it so unattainable unless you look like Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth.
    Like 4 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • MCheetah

I meant to say "Men that aren't under the age of 50 don't know how hard it is nowadays."

Yeah, I used to be a Hopeless Romantic too. And while I would love nothing more than to treat a deserving woman like a loving wife and life partner, a huge number of modern women are not deserving, whatsoever. I'd say maybe 5% of women under 40 out there are good and 15% of women under 40 are "okay/decent/normal." And the other 80% are feminists, dykes, or gold diggers. These fucking cunts try to shame men into compliance, and throw around words like "misogynist" and "incel" for men speaking the truth and having some fucking respect and dignity for ourselves to not be a simp or literal cuckold. I never wanted to believe it, but it's true: The more you treat a woman like shit, the more they'll love you for it.

And while I'll never do that and stoop to that level, I'm definitely done being polite with the OnlyFans skanks, "open relationship" trash, and "bisexual" feminist cum dumpsters of society, anymore. These type of women don't deserve respect, and they sure as fuck don't exhibit any.

• Jerry39451

You say that you want to treat a woman like a loving wife and partner, but then say that 85% of women under 40 "don't deserve it." I disagree with your percentages. I would say that they are reversed. I would say the majority of women deserve it, it is the minimal that are "super high maintenance." You may have just had bad luck with the ones you've come across, and trust me I understand the discouragement. But you can't say that just cause of a woman's source of income is OnlyFans that she doesn't deserve respect. EVERYONE deserves to be treated with respect and not to be judged. And you seem to be judging very harshly in my opinion. All I'm saying is take the time to get to know someone before you judge. I have a few online female friends that use OnlyFans for income, but it isn't sexual content, so I support that. Don't be so quick to judge, and you might see your results start changing.

• disgustingweebtrash
    If you're a sub 8 man its probably over most of the time when you make a move
    Like 4 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

25
  • tatianamay
    @MCheetah I get what you mean, and men are being rejected rudely these days, but there are decent women out there. You cannot say that all women are terrible. Sure, there are a few bad apples, but that does not make all the apples bad.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • DWornock
    Often men are punished by being rudely rejected and sometimes worse for making the first move so naturally, they choose to avoid punishment. 50 years ago, women would at least make an excuse such as, "I'm going steady" or otherwise reject the guy as nicely as possible.
    Like 3 People
  • johnnygodeep
    I truly empathize with yoir sentiment, tbh, I've always done well sith women, but generally find them of such repulsive character, that apart from explicitly using them for their bodies occassionally, I prefer focusing on my career and traveling with my buddies. Certainly not the fairytale I envisioned as a kid, but way it's better than settling for most any modern woman whose grandiose delusions of self and over-rated self-assessment of how attractive she is, make her unbearable to be around. Having a good time is almost always beyond their capacity. They have to become women again if they would like us to treat them accordingly. Most act more lik annoying little brothers that swear they know everything. I would rather buy a buddy a Jeep than any woman I know a ring...
    Like 1 Person
    • MCheetah

So sad, but so true. Even finding a smart woman or a woman with a sense of humor is like 1 in 10,000. You may come across one occasionally on social media, but they're usually the only interesting woman within a 500 mile radius of where they live. And then, women want to complain whenever men tell the truth and don't kiss their ass for once, as if we're intentionally trying to be "misogynist" or some crap. No; it's just reality. Most women are boring and narcissistic.

• esn9464
    Yeah, I understand. If I was a guy, I would have a hard time asking someone out.
    Like 2 People
  • Joshua0213
    Do they not? News to me. Every guy i know including me made the first move
    Disagree 1 Person
    • Joshua0213

I'm in no means above an 8 either

• MCheetah

It's a response to someone else's post that said men don't make hit on women anymore or act like gentlemen and wonders why.

• t-8900
    wait you're a black man in SE Asia atm? Maybe that's half your problem my dude. aren't people over there super critical of black people?
    Like 1 Person
  • Chthou95
    Good take. There's not one thing i don't agree with
    Like 1 Person