Girls black guys or white guys?

Girls so you prefer black guys or white guys I'm not trying to be racist but which type do you like

163

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care about race. My bf is white, but I'm not dating him because of the color of his skin. My main reason for dating/being attracted to white guys more is because I live in a predominantly white community. I don't see many other ethnicities/races around me. If I do, they usually aren't interested in me or at least don't display their interest. White guys do, though. So I date them.

What Girls Said 15

• Generally I go for white men.
    It's not that I don't find black men attractive, but I live in a white place (I mean dude, look at my skin colour, it's obvious the sun don't shine where I'm from) and I've only ever dated whites. I think the area I live is 92% white or something?

• Doesn't matter as long as its a guy lmao, I've dated guys from lots of races so idc they're all cool.

• It really doesn't matter, but I've always been in ole with the black guy from blood diamond

• black guys but I would test the waters with a white guy

• Asian guys

• Seriously? White guys all the way. Blacks are so ugly and tend to e way too abrasive. I will never date or even go on a date with a black guy.

• It's one thing to make a terrible generalization such as "Blacks are so ugly." You've literally said that over a billion people you've never met are ugly. I'm sorry but that shouts stupidity but that isn't the worst part. It's when you talk about their personality. Abrasive? I continue to meet sensitive, often times insecure 'black guys' everyday. It's just that no one focuses on them. Maybe you should take some time out to actually get to know 1 Billion plus people before you say anything about them or their personality. I am 100% sure that I am not abrasive and I can prove it. I don't choose to judge the looks and personalities of over a billion people I've never met. To do so requires a huge amount of something I lack but you seem to have a lot of, insensitivity.

• black guys i dont know the myth about penis size is not true but black males just have a huge sex appeal

• i prefer whoever is cute :)

• All guys :D

• dosent matter as long as they are taller that me and are themselves

• I like big tall white boys!!! Farmers tan is a must!!!

• white guys :))

• Blackkkkkkkkkk but i find a few white boys attractive.

• I'm really ashamed of saying this, but I'm more attracted to white guys.

• Black but white guys can be cool too

What Guys Said 3

• A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.
    The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
    The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.
    So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

• Purple girls awesome, right?

• Gray guys are the future