- Get told no in front of everyone
- Get a bag full of brownies with "Sorry but hell no but you can go down on me" on it
- Get a yes then show up and they've ditched you for someone else
- They indirectly post on their social media that want to tell a loser no but use no names
- A guy be like "You're not suppose to ask a guy out"
- Laugh in their face and just walk away
- Get a yes then recieve a bag of poop in the mail with the words "sike"
Most Helpful Girl
The one that stuck with me was 6th grade. I had a big crush on this one boy and everyone knew it because one of the other boys snatched my notebook where I had written his name and mine in a heart. So long story short, we were at lunch and my crush walks up to me and asks me did I want to go out with him. I said yes of course. I was excited. Right before lunch ended he came up to me and asked for a hug and when I went to hug him he backed up and laughed and then dumped me. He actually said "you didn't actually think I was serious did you?" And my whole class was in on it. Everyone was laughing at me.
Yeah... it stuck with me.