If you girlfriend damaged your car what would you do and say? was what I said ok?

I let my girlfriend borrow my car and she came back with the front damaged. Somehow she hit a pole while attempting to park. I got mad and call her a stupid blonde that shouldn't drive and then she got all emotional and saying sorry many times. I don't know what to do now. She said she will try to find the money to fix it but im getting an estimate tomorrow for it. I'm just dissapointed in her.

2810

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should apologize.
    And look this may make your relationship stronger if you can get through this bro. I mean I would make up with her. Cars are replaceable people aren't. I mean she obviously feels and and you do to. Seem a like a good guy. If I were you...
    Well it's like this if you show her you love her still and are still nice to her and stuff bro she already feels bad. I mean ya a few thousand dollars. Use charity money for it. I mean a broken heart irepearable. A broken fender that you can fix. If I were you I would take her out to dinner and stuff
    Cuz she is already upset about and I wonder if in a way she is more upset about than you are.
    Look bro this is your chance to shine. True love glows in the dark. And if you get through this... you can get through anything good luck

• i already apologized 3 times. I really am sorry. seeing her cry made me sad after the fact i got mad. She promised to pay for the damages. i will treat her to dinner tomorrow

• I mean happily ever after

• Oh ok lol. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• What you said wasn't really ok. I mean tell her you're sorry but make sure she pays for at least half the price. What car is it?

• I guess i can and a 2009 335i coupe

• ohhh my :$ yeah that might be like $1000+ about, if it is bad. I hope she does at least pay for half or 3/4... work something out with her :) Goodluck bro!!!

• At least $1000 to just replace the bumper. Are you reporting it to insurance? What's your deductible?