Do girls even realise the power they have?

Do girls actually even realise the power they have over guys? Guys literally live to get girls and sex, this allows girls to manipulate or get the guy to do almost anything they want. Since in dating girls are the ones with all the power boys constantly buy girls things, do generous acts and more just to impress and potentially win the girls heart while she just has to be selective and take advantage of such.

Most girls can literally flirt and say sexually suggestive things and through that get guys to do whatever they want. Also guys are soooo much more polite and willing to do things than girls are for guys. Do girls even realise the power they have? They are constantly overwhelmed with attention and specialtreatment.

6360

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it not occur to you that some of us don't want just sex or immature guys just chasing us for the sake of it? Who cares if women have more "power" to manipulate men into sex or simply to give us attention, when there are plenty of women who are actually looking for the that all-elusive decent man, who values loyalty and integrity, and wants to hold onto a good woman when he has her, not "test the waters" to see if she's actually the "best" he can get. This so-called power you think women have doesn't do us any good when there seems to be a huge deficiency in decent men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well the girls who im friends with, whenever i read their messages or notifications it really makes me realise how much more polite, helpful and willing men are to buy stuff for women in comparison, as well as the difference in attention they get.
      I check her messages and she literally has hundreds of gaying trying to get will her and she just half of them, guys get no where near this level of attention.

• Why does she have to be nice and sweet to every guy who harasses her or asks her out? Guys are persistent, the only way we make it clear seems to be by blatantly ignoring them (which according to this site guys think means she's interested. Dumb) or we are blunt and to the point. But asides from that, there are plenty of guys who get overwhelming attention and plenty of women who get none, so it does absolutely no good to generalize when that just isn't everyone's experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter, all of that power goes as they age. Besides, a lot of men do not realize that a woman only has as much power over them as they allow her. If you guys stopped being so desperate things would be different.

Turn down sex as much as you have it... then you will see how different things can be...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE