Will I ever hear back from this guy again? Do guys ignore girls after having sex because they got what they want?

I've known this guy for a while now and well today he invited me over to his place and I went (I really like this guy a lot) when I went inside he was super friendly and stuff he took mu coat off of me himself and put it on a hanger and he asked if I wanted anything and then bought drinks so we were talking while watching TV and he asked me why I don't have a boyfriend and I told him its becsjw I don't wana get hudg and sfjf and I asked him why he didn't have a girlfriend and he said the same thing he also said he wants no drama and he's been hurt in past relationsiops. Right when I came over he aslo complimented me a lot saying I look good... etc and yes I had full clothes on lol but then later on we ended up making out and having sex (it was mu first time) he asked me a lot of times tho if I was sure of this and that he would stop anytime I tell him to and he said "its honestly okay if ulj don't want to" and I said we could becsjze I really like him and while we were doing it he kept asking if I was okay and well at the end of the day I had to leave and he hugged me and walked me to the elevator (told him not to but he insjsfed), and he hugged me again and said "goodnight thanks for coming stay safe" and well that was that but then I got home and thought will I ever hear from him again since we had sex maybe hell ignore me from now on and want nothing to dk with me* what do you think? He hasn't texted me and I'll be reallu hurt if that's the case

33

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the reasons i think females are dumb when it comes to relationships is because of the fact that when sex is initiated... they feel he got what he "wanted"... but none of them have ever really asked what it was that he wanted and i can guarantee that over half the time.. it ain't just sex. even though sex (and what it comes with) is a big factor.
    This guy was a gentleman, believe it or not, guys do take time to think as well. Its not just girls. If he doesn't contact you for a while, its because he realizes he made a big step. But in this case, i believe he will.
    Another thing some girls dont realize is... guys have lives too.. we aren't hovering on our phone waiting to hear from you. When he gets around to it, he WILL contact you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh okay, so I skimmed through this and thought you were leading up to a scenario where he has been ignoring your texts and calls for weeks. Then went back up to the beginning and saw the "TODAY he invited me over".
    You're being overly paranoid for nothing. Yes, there are guys who will drop all contact once they've gotten laid, but a lot of guys are not like that. This guy seemed considerate enough before, during and after the whole thing. So my first impression is that he's not like that. You never know, of course, but you know, he seems like a good guy.
    If you're worried about losing contact with this guy, feel free to text him yourself. Let him know you had a nice time and that you liked the way he treated you. Maybe ask if he wants to hang out sometime soon. Don't freak out over nothing, it has barely even been a day (?) since it all happened.

What Guys Said 2

• He might he could just be thinking it over

• never fuck a guy, you think might screw you over

What Girls Said 2

• Think you'll just have to wait.. Or send him a text?
    Not all guys are douchebags

• How long has it been