Girl I like has 4 kids from 3 different men, is it worth it to pursue a relationship?

She has the least amount of baggage of all the women I have met.

1225

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like a good idea to me. But do whatever you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• You must have been dating some real bitches, man!

What Girls Said 11

• Hmmm... no.

• This is not for us to answer. This is for YOU. Can you be responsible for the welfare of her kids? What if they start calling you 'daddy' and they expect you to marry their mom, how are you going to handle that? Are you going to get emotionally attached to her children?

See, from a person who has a grandmother who had children from different fathers, here is my advice based on her experience:

1. If you don't want anything to do with raising somebody else's kids, DO NOT PURSUE.

2. If you want to only be in her life to have sex without the interference of her kids, DO NOT PURSUE.

3. Especially when you're looking for a sexual relationship. Unless you'll wait till marriage, DO NOT PURSUE. It's bad enough she has 4 kids from who knows where. At this point, we don't know her full story because you never shared it. Either way. Her main concern should be raising these kids to adulthood, NOT DATING. But this is her life, she is going to have to be responsible for what she does. Sadly, every choice she makes for now on will affect her children. Don't want to be responsible for damage, DO NOT PURSUE.

4. Do you feel guilty if you don't date her? DO NOT PURSUE.

5. Or dealing with the ex's just to be in her life. You know the answer.

That is my personal opinion. I believe there are good mothers out there who sadly had unfortunate circumstances. But at the same time, depending on the situation from a case by case basis these same mothers may have set the stage for their own problems. Especially again, having premarital sex, unmarried, and having kids outside of marriage/conceived out of wedlock. They will have a greater trail ahead of them. You are entitled to your own opinion on this, but I suggest you make a wise choice. Do not tackle anything you refuse or can't handle. Again, in my opinion, she just needs to wait till the kids are a lot older or out the house. But no doubt she will be relationship shopping/hopping until somebody will say yes.

• If you like her that much... Her having children won't matter. My uncle took on a crap ton of kids with the lady he had a child with. And they ended up loving each other to death. Good luck! :)

• What? No! In my opinion, every girl deserves a chance, BUT in this case, please run. Run for the hills! 😳

• Only you can know if you will be able to provide and be a good rolemodel. And if you have what it takes to put up with the shit of other people's kids

• hmm sorry but no... just imagine if one of the kid's daddy comes back in the mom's life

• Lmao "She has the least amount of baggage of all the women I have met" damnnnnnnnnn!

• Hahaha!! That's what I was going to say. If she has the least, I'd love to hear what kind of baggage the worst one was dragging behind her.

• it is hard to deal

• 1|0
  • what is the question

• I don't think she's worth the chase. I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 24

• "is it worth it to pursue a relationship"
    https://i.imgur.com/NhmqWDa.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/MQo5gHR.png

"she has the least amount of baggage of all the women I have met"
    https://i.imgur.com/1fJeCKm.gif

Your taste in women... dude... c'mon...

• how old are you?

• 23..

• 22..

• No problem 👌

• She has the least amount of baggage? Where are you meeting women?

• there is more baggage than you see if there are 4 kids from 3 different men. that is a red flag, but that doesn't mean do try.

• Come on, bro, even her own mother knows she's not worth it.

• Oh God wtf is wrong with you lol

This woman is a lost cause for life... I guarantee you she's going around blaming all men for HER choice to spread her legs and shit out a bunch of kids

• Dude run away from this hoe... It's not worth it..

You can tell her character judging from just that

• Don't! For the love of your life, do not even think about any longer! Don't do it! Forget her ASAP

• She a hoe don't do it

• You need to meet more women because this is not normal. This sounds like a disaster in the making.

• No red flag walk away.

• I wonder how much baggage the other women you met had.

• Go ahead and walk right into the minefield. Its not like there was no warning

• Absolutely not

• 3 kids all different dads I could not handle 3 other men in my life just me though

• I would be forced to confront how she acts towards them with how she would act with me if I got her pregnant

• I don't think you​ know what the word "baggage" means.

• yes go for it because u will regret it ur whole life

• if she dont have kids from every men she meets.. looks like that

• Shit. No.
    You need to fuckin move if thats the least amount of baggage you can find.
    If you dont have why would you walk the plank?
    3 dudes would rather pay child support than stay with her, gotta be some shit you dont know

• yeah you should go for it. we need beta males to take care of the kids which are the results of the alpha male's no strings sex.

• Run away from her, now.

• "she has the least amount of baggage of all the women I have met?" omg really? That's a lot of baggage, women have more baggage than that in your area?

Only YOU can answer that question of if she's worth it to you. Ask yourself, Is that something YOU can accept about her? How do you feel about her? If she's your age, 18-24?, 4 kids already with 3 different guys!!! That's a bit of a reg flag for me personally. Is she even interested in a serious relationship? Sounds like she's been very unlucky with guys? Maybe just not meeting the right guys, or maybe she has relationship issues herself? Either way, you're in for some "work" if you do decide to pursue a relationship with her. Be prepared for that. Again, only you can decide this for yourself. It would be too much for a lot of guys, but some guys could handle it and be ok with it.

• I wouldn't have anything more than a friends with benefits with her. Her life is a mess why would you want to hitch yours to hers. let alone 4 kids and how old is she.

• 22..

• sounds like the great corrupted state of Illinois billions in debt and raising taxes

• meanwhile the tax base is fleeing in droves

• No. Those are usually the ones that go around saying, "Where have all the good men gone."
    She has made some poor choices, and then continued to make more.