Girl I like has 4 kids from 3 different men, is it worth it to pursue a relationship?

She has the least amount of baggage of all the women I have met.

1225

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not for us to answer. This is for YOU. Can you be responsible for the welfare of her kids? What if they start calling you 'daddy' and they expect you to marry their mom, how are you going to handle that? Are you going to get emotionally attached to her children?

See, from a person who has a grandmother who had children from different fathers, here is my advice based on her experience:

1. If you don't want anything to do with raising somebody else's kids, DO NOT PURSUE.

2. If you want to only be in her life to have sex without the interference of her kids, DO NOT PURSUE.

3. Especially when you're looking for a sexual relationship. Unless you'll wait till marriage, DO NOT PURSUE. It's bad enough she has 4 kids from who knows where. At this point, we don't know her full story because you never shared it. Either way. Her main concern should be raising these kids to adulthood, NOT DATING. But this is her life, she is going to have to be responsible for what she does. Sadly, every choice she makes for now on will affect her children. Don't want to be responsible for damage, DO NOT PURSUE.

4. Do you feel guilty if you don't date her? DO NOT PURSUE.

5. Or dealing with the ex's just to be in her life. You know the answer.

That is my personal opinion. I believe there are good mothers out there who sadly had unfortunate circumstances. But at the same time, depending on the situation from a case by case basis these same mothers may have set the stage for their own problems. Especially again, having premarital sex, unmarried, and having kids outside of marriage/conceived out of wedlock. They will have a greater trail ahead of them. You are entitled to your own opinion on this, but I suggest you make a wise choice. Do not tackle anything you refuse or can't handle. Again, in my opinion, she just needs to wait till the kids are a lot older or out the house. But no doubt she will be relationship shopping/hopping until somebody will say yes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy