Is it okay to kiss during the talking stage?

So I've been talking to this guy for like four months. I like him, but I'm not ready for a relationship at the moment. Even though I told him I wanted us to be friends and get to know each other more, we have been starting to makeout. Although I want to stop as I feel bad, it feels good at the same time. But we're not together.. is it okay?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can say that I have kissed most girls before being in a relationship with them. But I'm afraid you might give him the wrong idea that it could just be a fling or he himself could just take advantage of free kissing without having to commit.

Tell him what you feel and work from there. If you don't someone might get hurt emotionally eventually.

• Yeah I'll tell him how'll I feel about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard of a lot of people saying they kissed on
    The first day so I think it's ok

The only reason why one saying I heard is being I watch relationship not be in them you get more info you know

What Guys Said 4

• tell him that you aren't sure at the moment and make sure that he knows that you're not trying to lead him on at least. there shouldn't be anything wrong with taking it slow.

• Lol I told him like four times how I felt. I even told him that I didn't want to kiss, but he pressured me. I also want to meet other people so I don't know.

• stay in public to avoid the pressure, especially if there are some other people around who will stand up for you if you can't. bring a friend. resist more

• fun first boyfriend later

• it's okay. just stay honest about your intentions. anything is okay as long as you're not hurting anybody.

• Yeah.. but I told him before I wanted to keep my options open, but then again I don't know if I should give him a chance. I also don't know how he'll feel if I talk to other guys.

• Yes, go ahead and do it!

• At this point if it were me I'd feel like you were leading me on. Unless you tell him u just want something sexual and nothing else right now, it'll only end badly

• Yeah I told him before that I didn't want to kiss, but he pressured me. Ugh I don't know what to do.

• At this point its pretty much friends with (some) benefits. But if you've known him for 4 months and you're not convinced you should be committed to him, chances are he isn't the one for you and you should save both of you the heartbreak and end things now before he develops bigger feelings. You can spend 4 months contemplating whether this is the guy you want to be with and might be missing someone right in front of you

• Yeah.. I think I will see how things goes. And I feel things are not going right, I'll tell him to maybe talk to someone else or something

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!